Old 04-Apr-18, 03:43
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Lucrecia reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
... but I find myself really attracted to Lucrecia and her curvy body. Can anyone answer if she does KOs, sensual wrestling, and if she can be really mean, cruel and ignore taps etc.?
Yeah, me too. I noticed only a few trips to the USA from her, and none recently. I wouldn't want her to travel just on the pretext of making plans around me. That having been said, she had gradually become one of the top hotties in my mind right now. I'm writing a little story around her, and just purchased another couple of her videos on Fight Pulse this week.

By observation of her videos, Lucrecia seems quite strong. I really liked the way she bounced her weight on one guy to subdue him further. I liked the way she ignored the submissions, (but almost certainly not real, desperate submissions), on another girl. I think there is so much potential in her.

Just like another big girl that came to my area last month, I, like you, am interested in that ability and desire to just not let go when a girl's opponent wants to quit the match. The possibility of getting way over one's head in a real, albeit one sided, contest with a beautiful woman is so enticing and sexy, so dangerous and exciting.

No one in this forum had any real experience with the other girl's ability (Megan Jones) to ignore tap outs. One fellow wrote his opinion based on seeing her videos, but no one volunteered a first hand account.

I believe Lucinda could ignore taps, but I just have not read a credible first hand opinion. Would that it were so.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post: