View Single Post
Old 08-Sep-18, 11:11
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Valentina Shevchenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Bummer. I was really looking forward to this fight.

Getting pretty fed up with this happening TBH. Like I said when Nunes pulled out last year, a bad precedent has been set.

I'm glad Montano is being stripped of the title. This was her opportunity to prove her doubters wrong and show everyone she was elite ...And she blew it.

With all the buzz around Darren Till's weight cut and will he / won't he make weight, it seems that making weight is now some huge accomplishment.

I tend to think Valentina is right. Nicco is not huge for the division. She shouldn't be having major issues making weight. I was hoping Nicco was going to give a good account of herself tonight and provide us with a competitive title fight, but now lost all respect for her. People that pull out of fights within hours of a PPV are a stain on the sport. There needs to be greater punishments. And the UFC needs to have consistent alternates on hand to save an event.

A video of UFC's Darren Till shows him crawling out of a sauna during a weight cut, telling people he couldn't see:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Unless somebody puts rules on weight cuts, something bad's gonna happen.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: