View Single Post
Old 05-Oct-18, 18:38
Points: 3,898, Level: 26 Points: 3,898, Level: 26 Points: 3,898, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Girlfriend Scissor Discovery

Thanks for the kind words scandinaviandude. Reading back on my own posts sometimes, I can barely believe my own luck. These are still all stories from the very beginning of the relationship so far, I can think of maybe 2 or 3 more incidents off the top of my head before I catch up to the present.

===========================================
About a week later, I visited her place for a bit of a get-together with her family and friends. We had managed to see each other briefly throughout the week, but this was the first day in awhile that we could really just settle down and relax with each other for a good chunk of time. There was a small handful of people present: her parents, sister, sister’s boyfriend, and a mutual friend from uni. The evening was going nicely. Drinks, food, talking about our lives, etc. I was having a good time, despite usually hating any kind of social events. Her family and friends were very laid back and friendly, and I felt comfortable around them.
I had completely forgotten about last week’s incidents.

C hadn’t.

The two of us were cuddled up together on her living room couch, while some more food was being prepared in the kitchen one room over by her parents. C’s sister, her sister’s boyfriend, and our mutual friend were sprawled out on the floor in front of us, gossiping about classmates and coworkers. Bored, I tuned out of the convo and scrolled through my phone, but C seemed to be at least politely interested in the other 3’s conversation, leaning forward off the couch to hear them better.

I don’t know if she was reminded by a comment from their conversation, or if she just remembered out of the blue, but my attention was yanked from my phone when C poked me under my ribs, right in one of my ticklish spots (C spends a good amount of time learning these areas).

“Psst. Hey.” She whispered excitedly, as if her jabbing fingers needed any help getting my attention.
I grabbed her fingers and glanced at her, thinking she just wanted to update me on who was dating who and who did WHAT at Jen’s party?! But then I noticed a very mischievous smile dancing across her lips. She’s been wearing this expression a bit more often recently, I observed.

“Psst. Hi.” I matched her volume and sat up, curious to see where this was going. C glanced at the other three on the floor, then back at me. She covertly uncrossed her legs and set them so they lay slightly apart. She then took one of her hands and casually but very deliberately used her fingers to pick at the material of the jeans covering her inner thighs.

“Put your head here.”

“What?” My eyes must have popped out of my head, because she let out her signature giggle. Did I hear her right? She smiled at me with all the joy and innocence of a kid on Christmas day. I must have heard her wrong. She probably just meant for me to rest my head on her lap like a pillow. She squashed my doubts as soon as they appeared.

“C’mooooon. Let me do the leg thingy.” She was practically begging, even throwing in the infamous puppy dog eyes. Out of the corner of my eye, her legs shifted and rose slightly, like a cobra rearing up to snatch up some helpless mouse.

“Pleeeeeaaaase?” She drew the word out painfully long, sticking out her bottom lip dramatically. She leaned back a bit on the couch so her legs could raise higher, inching tantalizingly closer to their prey. Jesus, I wanted nothing more than to dive right in. I looked sideways at the other three on the floor, who were still absorbed in conversation. But there was absolutely no way they wouldn’t notice C swinging her legs up and throttling me in a reverse headscissor. We were all friendly, but I wasn’t sure I’d like for them all to see me with my head stuffed in C’s legs. And I definitely wouldn’t like for them to notice the obvious physical evidence of just how much I was enjoying it.(I remember wearing relatively tight jeans on this day. Bad idea.) Not to mention her parents were one room over, no doubt walking in any minute to announce that more food was ready.

In one of my greater displays of willpower, I pushed down firmly on the tops of her legs so they lay flat against the couch and floor, effectively disarming the bear trap in front of me. What followed was a heated whispered exchange that I will never forget.

“C. Your sister and friends are right there.
“So? They won’t notice...”
“They’re literally 10 feet away!”
“I’ll be quiet about it.”
You’ll be quiet. Okay. How are they gonna not notice me struggling for my life?”
C’s smile grew wider. “Trust me. Once I squeeze, you won’t be struggling no more.”

She nearly won me over with that one.

Her friends on the floor either didn’t notice our argument or were politely pretending not to notice. I gave C a quick kiss and told her that she has no idea how much I like the sound of that, but she honestly has the worst timing. C grumbled in disappointment but beamed and returned my kiss after hearing my words. We settled back into snuggling on the couch, and I remember that as the three on the floor remained oblivious and continued to gossip about who knows what, and C leaned contently on my shoulder without a care in the world, I was racing through my own head, wondering what in the world I was in for.

Last edited by bartstuy; 05-Oct-18 at 18:59.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bartstuy For This Useful Post: