View Single Post
Old 19-May-18, 20:02
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who is in charge of your relationship?

This may not be the most interesting or fun answer, but I think your question is a lot more complex than it may appear. What does "in charge" mean, after all? I don't think I know any couple where it is a 100%/0% arrangement. To me, that would be almost pathological. And with most couples I know, the answer would even vary in different areas of their life. One might "take the lead" in one area, but the other "takes the lead" in another.

I think that for a relationship to be a long term thing, and to be about more than "just sex", there has to be some basic respect there, in both directions. If one partner truly holds the other in contempt, I can't see how there are any long term prospects. That is why, IMHO, "humiliation" is a tricky thing. It can be powerfully sexually arousing for some, and for some, it would be more arousing if it was "authentic"...but I think that raises issues.

On a more fun note, I think a lot of women know that their bodies make it hard for guys to think straight, and they use that at various times, to fun effect - some more than others. An exciting thought. And like someone said above, once the wife slaps on the headscissors, those gym-worked thick thighs start bulging, she locks one foot behind another, leans back and smirks? Good luck convincing yourself you're in charge. Lucky, maybe? In charge. not so much. ;^)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post: