View Single Post
Old 28-Oct-18, 19:18
Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

October 2018

So Arekah Lox was back in the U.K. Having missed out on her last visit due to logistics, this time I was determined to make the 14hr round trip. So I drop her a message and waited for the reply......my heart sank when it did. She was booked. Due to my logistics I only had a small window of time where I could meet and that was already booked. But she asked for a few days to see
If she could rearrange some bookings to "Squeeze" me in!! The heart was back up to 90!!! I've read the message boards where it says Arekah is hard to contact, but I've learnt lately that if you get as many messages as she does it can take time to process and sort. Each city gets looked after in order I guess and patience is key. If was agony waiting. Checking the phone every half an hour hoping there'd be a message. And then BOOM!! The message came through she'd managed to rearrange a couple of clients to that she could see me. It was excellent. I wanted to send a billion messages with what I'd like the session to be like, but as there was still a week to go, I knew this wasn't the way to go. I'd met Arekah twice before so I knew the way she operates. I knew that I didn't need to send her a 50pg script of what I wanted. A few messages with outfit choices before she left America was all that was needed at this point.

So fast forward to the day itself. Up at 4am was easy!! I hadn't slept. I was to excited. I'd seen the lastest pics where she looked like she has put in some serious muscles!! This was going to be heaven!!! And hell!! My previous meetings had been demolition jobs! Two years ago she had just come back after being away was about 190 at the time whereas I was 225 @ 5ft-9. My 35lb advantage counted for nothing as she lifted, squeezed, crushed and toyed with me like I was 100lbs. I couldn't move her an inch. Now I'd hit a fitness regime was down to 187 and was pretty confident as I'd been hitting the gym hard enough and I had stamina from running half marathons. Problem was Arekah had been hitting the gym as well and was now up to 205 ish of pure muscle!!! So just the 53lb swing in weight difference!!! GULP!!!!

As I arrived at the hotel, the nerves were shaking. I always find one of the hardest parts of sessions in hotels is getting to the room. I have developed a little routine in terms of going into the bar and getting a drink, some Dutch courage so to speak, but it also makes a good cover as I'm in the hotel and look like a guest. It also gave me a chance to scope out where the lift was etc. A quick message to Arekah to let her know I was there was replied to with a refresher of my requests confirming it was a school teacher style outfit and that I wanted
plenty of scissors!! The next half hour was the longest ever!! The thought that I was about to meet Arekah again had my hands shaking. The idea of being in the hotel bar is to look less conspicuous. I'd guess
I couldn't have probably stood out a mile really. But the bar had a good few customers so I tried to hold it together!!

Into the lift and the heart is racing faster than during one of my races, what will happen next, had I given enough info of what I wanted. The knock on the door. It opens and she's hiding behind it. I know I have to walk in and not look back!! Bang!! I'm grabbed from behind and thrown against the wall!! Holy F**K!! My 187 was just lifted!! She flips me around to face her!! I say face, in her heels I was just about above the cleavage!! The mood is bad!! She is angry!! What are you doing in my classroom at this time? You should be gone home!! She's in character. Instantly my thoughts that I hadn't given enough info vanish. She's a master at role play. She proceeds to press me against the wall with just her boobs... she telling me she's sees me perving on her in class, she tell me it's time for her revenge and to teach me how to behave!! Despite being pinned to the wall I'm all cocky saying she can't do that. As she catches my chin to make me look up to her eyes, her wicked grin starts to eradicate the cockiness! She bring up her right arm and for the first time flexes it 6inches from my face!!! GULP!!! None of her current pics encapsulates her muscles fully!! She is built from marble!!! So forces me to feel it!! It's incredible. I am now scared. She is going to punish me!! Her arm snakes around my neck and Her hands push my face into the cleavage!! Tap tap tap!! I Tap tap tap!! I'm panicking. 2 minutes into the session and my bravado is gone!! She laughs. "Is that all you can handle boy?" She taunts. "You're in big trouble so, I've barely started" She grabs me again and its the same result! Tap tap tap!! He massive quad works it way up between my legs. And keep going. She's now lifting me against the wall to my tip toes!! "I haven't even used these yet - you spend all day looking at them in class, well now your gonna know what they can do". I'm gulping. My heart is racing. I'm still stuck to the wall. She's only using one hand. I gonna be killed!!! She lets go. Turns around and jams her gluteus into me!! They are like bowling balls!! She pushes me hard on wall. All of a sudden I'm moving up. She's lifting me using her arse!!! I don't know what to do. This move I've never seen of felt!! The mixture of emotions is incredible. She steps away quickly and I fall onto the ground.

My breathing is heavy already. 4mins in and I'm done. I'm never gonna get out of this alive. Lying in a heap, time has stood still. I'm thinking if I stay here I might be able to avoid everything.... nope not even 5 seconds of rest before she steps forward and wraps the pillars around my head and squeezes!!! Tap tap tap tap tap tap!! I'm frantic!! She stops bends down and picks me up and up and up and whoosh.... I'm thrown across the room onto the bed!!! She's laughing. "You're mine" "I'm gonna have so fun now" as she takes off her heels and crawls towards me. I've no where to run!! "Sorry Teacher I scream". She reaches
Me and drags me into a scissors. She's flipping me around like a pretzel. I'm trying to stop her but it's no good. I can't remember much after that in terms of the order of holds that followed, but head scissors, reverse scissors, headlocks and breast smothers. It like a woman playing with a teddy bear!! I'm offering as much resistance as I can muster but it's as if I don't actually have control of my own body!! I'm being moved in directions that I didn't know my body could move in. The pressure from the thighs is insane! I've never been destroyed like this, it's annihilation!!! It could have been 4 against 1 and the 4 Of me still Wouldn't have had a hope!!! My taps were becoming less frantic as my energy was going - each time I was on the verge of being knocked out, Arekah just changed positions and worked a different hold. Arekah then decides to change it. She gets up of the bed and drags me across. "I was supposed to go to the gym after school - you can be my workout!!" From the edge of the bed she grabs my feet and hand and drapes me over her back!! And proceeds so bang out 20 squats. Then calf raises then more squats!! This is a display of pure power!! I'm not even sure she realises I'm still there or that I weigh 187!! She then launches me through the air again!!

As I crash to the bed I'm wrecked. I'm hoping that's the end of it. Nope. Like a lion circling its prey, Arekah stalks around the bed as I'm trying to escape! The grin is back. I'm shattered. Arekah still looks like she just stepped of a catwalk!! She's a model!! Absolutely gorgeous but built like an Amazon!!! Kapow!!! It's like the words flashing on the screen during the old Batman series!! As I'm swept up into a cradle!! Thump!! I'm smashed back to the bed. And quick as a flash the mammoth thighs are wrapped around my head again and I'm going light headed!! Tap tap tap tap!!!

I look at my watch - there's only 35 mins gone!! I can't take much more. I'm gonna have to call it quits and stop the session!! I'm spent. I can't even lift my head. But that is irrelevant. I haven't been able to move my own body for 30 mins!!! Another scissors, another smother, another headlock, another scissors, she's relentless. Fair play to anyone that says they can't be made tap. I must be well up over 25 by now. All the time the grin hasn't left Arekah's face. She's taunting me. Tell me just how weak and pathetic I am. I thought I was getting places in the gym. I'd lost probably 4st of fat and put on a stone of muscle. My biceps were an inch bigger than the first time I'd met her. This wasn't supposed to go like this. She asks me where was my new power as she flexes her massive biceps again forcing me to kiss their superiority to get out of the latest hold!!

Ding ding ding!! The bell sounds to end the session, my wrecked body is flopped on the bed. I can't move. Arekah's not normally a clock watcher but as she's "squeezed" me, i know she's half an hour to get herself ready for her next session. How that's possible I don't know. Two weeks later, I'm still feeling the effects of the session, how she can managed multiple session in the one day I can't fathom. I mean I was probably her 3rd session that day and she was still at 100% power!!! I dragged my Sorry wounded body out of the hotel. Trying to look as alive as I could having been close to death I thought!! The 7 hour journey home gave me plenty of time for reflection and recovery. The following day the aches and pains truely set in. I'd been worked over by a true wonder of the world. I was gonna say session world but in fairness Arekah is a wonder of the world. She's built steel like Kristen Lokken in Terminator, only this time they've got the dimensions programmed to Amazon!!! My heart rate is slowly coming back down. The Fitbit tells me I'd an average heart rate of 83bpm with a max of 130bpm. However this barely tell the full story. My heart rate looks like the Manhattan skyline!! The pressure of the scissors and the smothers shown clear as day!!! (If I can figure out how to get the pic uploaded I'll post it.)

Arekah's in Manchester next week, I was on the journey home trying to see if I could schedule that. But I'd just been consumed by her beauty and ravaged by her power, yet all I wanted was to book my next session!! She'd taunted me, humiliated my muscles or lack there of; she'd been twirling her hair as I had been giving everything I had to get out of a SGP. She didn't even have to try 10% to hold me. I was a toy for her to twist and squash as saw fit and yet I was craving for more. In fact I'm still thinking about it but work and logistically it's just gonna be impossible. Writing this has brought it all back and the only regret I have is that I won't get to see her again until next year!!! There's no way I'm leaving it 2 years again!!!
NO WAY
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Scissors4Ever For This Useful Post: