View Single Post
Old 29-Jan-17, 02:32
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts
Default Re: WMMA News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I have a new female MMA infatuation. I can't believe I hadn't come across Katlyn earlier. I think she's gorgeous. I will be there cheering her on. I don't know much about her. Can she fight? I looked at her record and saw she went the distance with Liz Carmouche losing a split decision in her UFC debut. Does she have a chance against Irene. I don't know much about Irene either but I remember seeing an Invicta fight of hers where she bloodied up her opponent before ending it with I believe a RNC.
Hoping they announce more female bouts for the card. Cat hasn't fought in awhile. That would make my day.
Katlyn can fight for sure. She had a good one against Lauren Murphy, although I thought Murphy won (judges disagreed). Irene is also a strong, new prospect. If you're a Fight Pass member, all the Invicta events are in their catalogue, some good fights there worth watching, especially if you didn't see them the first time.