View Single Post
Old 09-Jan-18, 21:14
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Default Re: Can girls really break a neck with their legs ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's very hard to snap a neck with a straight head-scissor because the pressure is flat and the bones are cushioned with muscle and other stuff.

There's some small chance of cracking a bone if the lady is crazy strong, but an actual break, maybe with a whipping or twisting motion - which I would never recommend in real life. It's just not safe to scissor and twist or snap at the same time.

It's fun for some to talk about scissors breaking necks or cracking skulls like melons, but a proper scissor is very unlikely to break a neck and the average male skull has the tensile strength of at least a dozen watermelons, so that's not likely to break either. (perhaps shift - as it's got bones that can slide around), but I've occasionally seen the words "skull cracking scissors", and that's really not realistic.

There are many kinds of headscissors (like figure-four and others).
So the question Can girls really break a neck with their legs ?? My answer is yes.

There are many kinds of headscissors (like figure-four and others). So the question Can girls really break a neck with their legs ?? My answer is yes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post: