View Single Post
Old 25-Aug-17, 00:58
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Default How I'm Starting To Feel.

Now here's a thing, and its one that to actually express my thoughts may get me castigated by some sections of this Forum. It is simply this. I am becoming bored with this Forum. Before "Angry Of Purley" etc, rush to their keyboards, allow me to explain myself.
When I joined this Forum, I thought it was brilliant and most of the members ( at least the small percent who actually contributed ) seemed to be great, like minded people. I contributed often and rose through the ranks to become an Insider ( when they existed ). I picked up the odd ban or two along the way, but that's what happens when you stick your head above the parapet----I probably deserved them. The Forum was interesting and I was having FUN.
Now, my contribution is down to less than 15% and that's NOT because I can't be arsed. I simply cannot think of any meaningful contribution since only very short clips and a mere handful of pictures can now be posted. I know that there are stalwarts such as MC-MENNI ( bless him ) who keep up the good work, but they are the exception. I don't want to be this negative, although this post will probably draw some criticism, but there are only a limited number of ways that a story can be told and I'm beginning to feel that I'm getting near the end of the book. I really hope that I'm wrong and that I'll somehow rekindle my interest.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post: