Thread: Headscissor KOs
View Single Post
Old 25-Apr-15, 07:25
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Headscissor KOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"I mean a rear naked choke. a chokehold which is easier to control tan a scissor and easier to surpress the arteries."
I'm actually kind of glad it takes greater power and strength to scissor someone into slumberland. Ninety percent of the eroticism of the girl squeezing the guy into unconsciousness is the difficulty of the deed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ME : Since you have witnessed real scissor KOs (as well have been scissor KO'd yourself) before, what are the signs that tell you this is real and not fake?

THEE :"The Way his body goes limp, the way he wakes up, the glassy look of his eyes. Often uncontrolled muscle constriction/convulsion /shaking of the body or snoring happen. Faked snoring and convulsion can often be easy recognized if you have seen real ones before."
Well....okay....I got you on the glassy-eyed stare thing. But I can only guess the rest.

I've never witnessed a scissor knockout before, either real or fake. You're gonna have to be a bit more specific because too much is being left to the imagination.

What is it about the fake snoring and convulsing that makes it so easy to spot in comparison to the real thing, even when dealing with a jobber who puts up a really good performance with his neck in between those legs?

Necesitamos detalles, amigo. We need details, homeslice.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 25-Apr-15 at 07:32.