View Single Post
Old 14-Jan-18, 08:56
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Trying to write an interactive femdom story, open to requests

I do like the idea of a skilled female wrestler toying with her male opponent, putting on a wrestling clinic and enjoying the spectacle and showmanship of humiliating him in front of an audience. It is also a good thing to see a fight that is not motivated by hate or rage, but rather just a simple love of wrestling and competitive spirit. Pro wrestling moves will be a great focus, as could submission holds that she locks in and pressures right up until the point he wants to submit, at which time she suddenly releases it and shifts to something else. I also have a great love of facesitting and scissorholds, but I'd understand if that falls into the category of weird fetishes you want to avoid.

I wish you every success with the story, mate, but I hope you know how ambitious the task that you have set yourself will be. Branching stories like the one you are planning can quickly run into tens and hundreds of interconnecting branches. It will take a lot of planning and discipline to do it well, but if you can accomplish it, your story should be something amazing.

Good luck with your first story attempt, mate.