View Single Post
Old 19-Nov-17, 19:25
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Was this mixed wrestling a real fight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Gloria Vs Jack is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Where do you see an erection? If so, it is a temporary one...
It's not this one, it's some other one between Gloria and Jack. At least I'm sure that it was Gloria and she taunted him.

Quote:
Let me repeat: I have yet to understand why 99.9% of those males wrestling such DWW, FDolls and IFW beauties do not have an erection. At their age, I would have one just if facing such cute and sexy girls half naked.
=> Were they selected because they are gay? That's an option.
=> I know you don't have time to get excited when you are trying to survive someone in a real wrestling match, but still, just facing such girls, and even more, having them press and push their pussy, abs, legs and boobs on you... how can that be possible?
It's probably a mix of tight underwear, being occupied with something else and being in a public space with people watching.

Quote:
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: What is so special about that one piece of women's clothing, one-piece bikini? I am interested in understanding the details of it.
It's just a fetish for tight spandex on women's body I guess. Although in my case it could be related to the experience I had when I was younger when we were playing with some girls in the public swimming pool. I got into a "fight" in the water with one of them and she was able to surprise me and overpower me and was dunking me down under the water at will while she was wearing a one piece swimsuit. I described the story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] if you're interested. It was a pretty cool experience looking back although when it happened I felt humiliated by that girl.