View Single Post
Old 07-Sep-18, 03:22
Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Got a really, really epic comic for you all tonight. Its without a doubt one of the very best if not thee very best 3d fmg/male muscle drain comic I've ever created. At 50 pages its a big comic, but the woman featured inside of it grows even bigger than the page count. She grows right out of her already tight sexy dress by the end of the comic. This comic is all about the process of growing and getting shrunk. Lots of size comparisons, and you'll see her dress growing tighter and tighter till it starts to rip and tear, and you'll see his muscles melt away and his clothes grow baggier and start to slip off of him. I really wanted to try to showcase the muscles growing and shrinking in a dramatic way to showcase the differences in their transformation. Without a doubt I think this comic has some of the very best sequences you'll ever find in the fmg/male muscle drain theme. And I know you're going to love this comic. And as always thanks so very much for your support. Your support is what makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the ladies in our comics.
For you guys the way the woman manhandles the guy in this comic I think you'll really enjoy it.
And CAG00 thanks for the response!!!!!

You can purchase the comic here:[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are links to the samples. No nudity. But, lights of tight sexy female muscle so NSFW!!!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post: