View Single Post
Old 07-Oct-17, 03:34
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Birthday Suit - HTM Fanfiction with Images

DISCLAIMER: All of the following images are property of Hit The Mat Productions. I own nothing except my words.

Author’s note: Hi everybody, I’m a huge fan of Hit The Mat Productions. They produce fantastic videos, so go check them out. The match between Sheila Marie and Samantha Grace is one of my all time favorites. Hence, why I have decided to make a background story based on this fight. Keep in mind, none of the events written in this story are true. It’s simply a fanfiction. This is also my first written story, so if you have comments, tips, suggestions, or critiques, I’d love to hear them. Thanks!

While most people would be home on a Friday night after a week of hard work, Sam drives to her local gym, change into her sports bra and boxing shorts, and beat the punching bag to no end. With usually no one around, all she could hear was the sound of her leather gloves pounding the bag echoing throughout the gym. Sam loved boxing with a passion, she found it to be a great stress reliever especially with her annoying boss and clueless coworkers at work.

When Sam arrived at the gym at 7:00, she found a woman doing some shadow boxing in the ring. Sam groaned inside, she always liked having the gym to herself. However, things would only become worse for Sam when she realized who the woman was. It was her old college roommate, Sheila. Sam only spent sophomore year in a dorm with Sheila, but she developed a pure hatred towards her. Sheila seemed like a good natured girl helping Sam move her storage units into the dorm and with her homework, but it was her “pranks” that made Sam loathe Sheila. A lot of those pranks often involved food dropping on her or ruining her clothes. However, the worst prank was when Sheila called Sam to come to the front door while she was in the shower to greet her crush. Sam ran out not thinking twice about whether or not Sheila was pranking her. When Sam realized that her crush wasn’t there, she got shoved out of the room and got locked out. Sam tried to bang the door open, but to no avail with Sheila howling in laughter from the other side. With no clothes on, Sam found the dormitory guard and asked him to open the door for her. He did so, but Sam recalled him “staring” on the walk back. Sheila was grinning when Sam entered the dorm. “Hope you enjoyed showing off your birthday suit, you look really good in it” she chuckled.

Now here Sheila was three years later in the middle of a boxing ring. She turned around and spotted Sam, “Hey Sam, it’s been such a long time!”. “Hey Sheila” muttered Sam. “Ah, I remember all the fun jokes and laughs we had together,” sighed Sheila. Sam chuckled, but only at the irony of the statement. “So I see, you’ve taken up boxing,” said Sam. “Yep!”, replied Sheila, “I heard it’s good cardio,”. Sheila paused and then her eyes lit up, “Hey, we should have a match!”. Sam was taken aback, “You mean a sparring match?”. “No no,” Sheila said, “a real one with real punches and no mercy,”. Sam thought for a moment and realized the opportunity she had and then an idea followed. “We’ll have a strip boxing match,” she said. “Oh, what’s that?” inquired Sheila. “The rules are simple,” began Sam, “whenever we knock each other down, we have to take off a piece of our clothing. The loser is the one who is knocked out naked,”. “Oh that’s humiliating, what is it with you showing off your birthday suit Sam? Some things never change I suppose,” she chuckled. Sam smirked. “Alright then,” chirped Sheila, “but just so you know, you’re gonna practically be my punching bag,”. As Sheila went off to change, Sam whispered to herself, “we’ll see about that bitch,”.

Sam was taping her wrists when Sheila walked into the ring. She was wearing a bikini top with her breasts looking like they were going to pop out at any moment. “I’m ready when you are,” said Sheila. Sam put on her gloves and strapped her hands in. The two met at the center of the ring. Sam looked at Sheila’s body. Although they had similar heights, it was clear with Sheila’s thicker body that she had a bigger weight advantage compared to Sam. “I hope you can take all this,” said Sheila while flaunting her wide hips. “Don’t worry about me,” replied Sam. The two touched gloves and their fight began. For the first couple of minutes, they walked around in circles surveying each other. Then, without warning, Sheila charged up to Sam and threw a sharp right hook to her left cheek.

Sam stumbled back against the ropes and Sheila followed her jab with a straight blow to the stomach. “Shit,” she thought, “she’s actually got some power,”. Sheila pressed her face against Sam’s ear, “I thought I warned you warned you if you could take all this,” giggled Sheila, “but little Sammy here wants to show how tough she is,”. Sam responded with an uppercut and left hook.

Sheila laughed, “Come on Sammy, show me what else you got, remember this is no mercy, so anything goes”. Sam shoved Sheila all the way to the ropes and applied several heavy right hooks on Sheila’s face and fell right down. “Aw Sammy,” said Sheila, “if you wanted to see my tits so badly, you could have just asked,”. Sheila took off her gloves to untie her bikini top and expose her breasts. Sam couldn’t help but compare her breasts to Sheila. She was easily in the double d range, maybe even the triple d range. But before Sam could think of anything else, her thoughts were interrupted from a blaring uppercut. Sam could briefly feel her feet leave the floor of the boxing ring before her back slammed on the ground. “Damn!” thought Sam. Sheila walked up to Sam, “Here sis,” she said. Sheila took Sam’s bra and ripped it open. “The fuck was that for?” yelled Sam. “Ah you don’t this old thing,” said Sheila as she threw Sam’s ripped bra into the corner. “Now come on, we’re still having a fight,”

With both women topless, the fight resumed. Sheila seemed fine, but Sam was worried about herself. Sheila’s weight advantage was already taking effect. “If I keep trying to push her around,” thought Sam, “I’m only going to burn myself out,”. Sam had to duck from one of Sheila’s swings, “I’ll counter her heavy weight with some speed”. Sheila looked like she was about to throw a hook, Sam reacted quickly with two swift jabs to Sheila’s right breast.

“Ow, my tit!” screamed Sheila. Sam looked at Sheila’s chest, indeed her breast was starting to redden. Sheila was still writhing in pain with her eyes closed, so Sam took an opportunity to throw a right hook.

“Ah shit!” she shouted. Sam tried to throw a left hook, but Sheila blocked the attack. “Not again bitch,” she said. Sheila moved Sam to the corner with a series of jabs and ending it with a blow to the stomach.

“Oh fu..”, but Sam wasn’t able to finish her sentence because she felt a blow right under her belt. Sam gasped, but no words came out. She collapsed onto the floor in pain.

Sheila looked down, “Take em off, let’s go”. Sam, still shocked from the pain, took off her shorts exposing everything. Sheila laughed, “ah I remember seeing you like that, nothing but your birthday suit,”. Sam started to breathe heavily, Sheila could easily win unless she did something. “If you can play dirty, then so can can I!” she screamed. Sam dove onto Sheila slamming her onto the ground. “Ow! What are you doing?” Sam didn’t respond, she quickly turned around and sat right on Sheila’s face. While her scream were muffled, Sam took off Sheila’s red shorts. “Got you”, she whispered. “Get your fucking cunt off my face!”, Sheila kicked Sam on the side and sent her back to the other side of the ring. Shiela was furious, “What the hell are you playing at?”. Sam laughed, “Oh come on, don’t you like the taste of my pussy?”. The two quickly stood up, both naked and exposed. It was now a free for all.

It was quite a sight to see with hair flowing, fists flying, breasts bouncing, and emotions rising. “Tell me how you like this bitch!” screamed Sheila as she landed a blow to Sam’s stomach. “Ohhh” groaned Sam, she was so fatigued but she could not let Sheila take the match away from her. Sheila was about to land a head blow, but Sam ducked and ran behind her. Sheila turned around and stared at Sam. Both of them were dripping with sweat and battered. “One of us is going to step out of this ring victorious,” panted Sheila. “Yeah and it’s going to be me!” shouted Sam. She roundhouse kicked Sheila into the corner. “Agh, what the fu… oh, ah, oh shi…, ah, ooff, oh no.” was all that she could reply as she fell down. Sam lowered her fists and removed her gloves. Though she had won, Sam wasn’t satisfied. It wasn’t enough to make up for the humiliation she felt because of Sheila. “I’ve got to do something while I still have her here,” thought Sam.

“Clink, clink,”. “Oh good, you’re awake,” said Sam. “Ohh, where the…, why am I chained to a punching…” started Sheila, but then she realized. “Alright Sam, that was a good match, you won fair and square, now let me go,”. Sam laughed, “you said it yourself, no mercy,”. “Yes, but I meant it in a compe… OOWW, OH, AAAHHH, FUUU, SSHH,”. Sheila looked down to find the sight of Sam’s glove embedded in her stomach. Sam whispered, “We never established what the prize was going to be, but that’s okay because you’re mine,”.

“Sam” quivered Sheila, “please stop, if you’re mad about happened all those years ago, I’m sorry, I only just wanted some fun,”. Sam smirked, “Oh Sheila, the real fun is about to start now,”. “No no, Sam please… OH, AAHH, UUUHHH,”. For the next hour, the gym was filled with the sounds of leather against flesh, the creaks of metal chains, and Sheila’s scream. There seemed to be a never ending cycle of POW and SMACK. Sheila’s groans grew louder with each punch.

Sam stopped, breathing heavily. She was so tired to the point of passing out. She took a look at the clock which read 11:30 and then turned to the work she made on Sheila, whose sagging breasts were blue and stomach purple. Sam decided to leave it at that, she took the chains off Sheila, falling down onto the concrete like a rag doll. Sam unstrapped her gloves and wiped herself down with a towel. With it being so late, Sam wasn’t going to bother changing, but she came up to Sheila one last time.

“Hope you enjoyed showing off your birthday suit, you look really good in it” she chuckled. Sam walked to the door, turned her head back, and walked into the night.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to username1898 For This Useful Post: