View Single Post
Old 27-Jul-12, 22:48

Default Re: Toned Tommi vs Hanz: New Mixed Wrestling Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey guys,

We just released the match pairings. We'll be filming at least two mixed competitive matches this Sunday with Tommi and Mahea. We have:

Tommi vs Adrian
and
Mahea vs Hanz

Both matches will be purely competitive mixed wrestling, with all submissions permitted (except for heel hooks). No striking. No script. No stylization.

For those who don't know Adrian, he's 5'9" and 200 lbs. You can see him from his match with VeVe here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

For those who don't YET know Mahea, you can see her wb270 profile here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mahea is also a pro female MMA fighter and is travelling with Tommi on this trip.

In a perfect world, we'd sneak in a even 3rd competitive mixed match, but who would fight in that one? Perhaps Ben (5'6" and 150 lbs, wrestled in high school)? Or Diablo (5'6" and 160 lbs, 6 years submission grappling... that's me)... and against which lady? Is a 3rd just too much to ask for a 2-hour shoot period?

Regards,
D
Hey, I saw a while back you guys had a competitive match between Veve and Jasmine Flower. Does Jasmine still wrestle? I would love to see some mixed matches with her. I wrestled her in a "competitive" session a few years ago, which turned out to be more of a domination match the way she destroyed me. Definitely one of the most skilled girls I've wrestled.