View Single Post
Old 04-Jan-12, 03:52
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: An early facesitting experience

Part 3.
Mary looked down at me as she gently wriggled her pussy on my face and teasingly asked, “Can you breathe under me?” I shook my head. “I heard Chris say she’s going to make you give in before she goes home, but I’m going to make you give in first. Would you like to breathe?” I was getting quite desperate and nodded.

She smiled down at me and then leaned forward and pinned my arms She leaned as close to me as she could while sitting on my face and her long, black curly hair hung over her face almost onto my forehead. She then softly said, “Not yet you don’t. I’m going to keep you pinned down and sit on your face in my soft, sexy knickers while you smother under me. You are going to have my pussy on your face for the whole time Christine is gone. I’ll make you give in when I’m ready but you will be wanting to beg me for air before I do…. Oh, and there is nothing you can do about it, Bryan, (giggle), nothing.”

I really needed to breathe and tried to struggle as she sat upright. She immediately pinned my arms with her hands again and smiled down at me as I squirmed under her. In my by now very weak state, she kept me completely pinned and taunted me, “Poor Bryan. Go on, try hard, you nearly got your arm free.” I was able to sneak a few breaths while I struggled but not enough to fight for long. Mary just rode me out and when I stopped, she looked into my eyes and said, “Do you give in?” I had no choice but to nod and she softly laughed and said, “Sorry, no. Chris won’t be back for twenty more minutes and I’m staying right on top of you for all that time.” She had moved slightly forward on my face when I struggled and if anything I was more completely pinned.

She sat on me pinning my arms and looking down into my eyes teasing me with such statements as, “I love doing this. You are flat on your back being pinned by me. I’m keeping you down by sitting on your face with your nose in my pussy with your arms trapped by my thighs and I’m holding your wrists down to show I’m better than you. I love how my knickers cover your nose and how helpless you look.” She kept me very firmly pinned for a number of minutes and amused herself by gently wriggling on my face. Her eyes never left mine and I was mesmerised looking up at her even though I could only just see past her knickers with her bushy hairy pussy covering my nose.

Even though I had no sexual experience with girls, I could sense she was becoming very aroused and was slowly licking her lips as she looked at me. For my part, this was way out of my experience. I had often been schoolgirl pinned by friends’ sisters or their friends and occasionally one of them sat on my face, usually on my chin or mouth and usually for just a few seconds. I craved being sat on by girls and had found myself sexually excited when a girl sat on me and pinned me. So much so, that I was becoming quite adept at manoeuvring the situation into a wrestling match if possible. The fleeting facesits stirred up emotions new to me and made me realise that for me an SGP was not complete if the girl didn’t sit on my face and pin me.

Christine’s behaviour earlier was like a dream come true, as was Annie’s; but Mary who was a little older, a little stronger, with a bushy growth of hairs on her well defined pussy, and who wore very sheer white nylon knickers was changing my perspective even more. That she was overtly sexual about sitting on my face increased my own arousal beyond anything I had ever felt; my erection was throbbing and my sexual excitement increasing by the second. I had always desired being sat on by girls, even as a very young child and I’m unsure why the craving was there; there had been no defining point in my childhood when someone sat on me and started my fetish, I had always craved it.

However, Mary’s actions were a defining point in my life. She created my desire to be helpless under a girl who sat on my face in sheer panties and smothered me under her wet, swollen pussy. From now on, SGP alone would not suffice. Meanwhile, Mary was about to up the ante. She lifted herself slightly and said, “Take some deep breaths Bryan, because I am going to move forward on you and cum on your face and I’m not going to allow you to sneak any breath as I do.” She leaned back and gently touched my swollen cock briefly and smiled at me, “You like that, don’t you. Now one last breath before I make you give in in a way you’ve never done before.”

She sat back down on me and then spread her flowing skirt out over my chest, looking into my eyes all the time. She then said, “Now you are going to get the schoolgirl pinning of your life.” With that, she spread her skirt over my head and my whole world became her knickers and her pussy which was by now very wet and swollen. She slowly shuffled forward an inch at a time until my nose was in her vagina and her bottom was on my mouth. Then she settled down on me, wriggling as she did, so that my mouth and nose were completely enveloped by her sheer, wet white knickers. Once more I felt her fingers on my face as she spread her labia around my nose and then spread her bottom cheeks around my mouth. One final light wriggle and my face was entirely buried in her pussy.

She leaned down and grasped my arms quite tightly to completely immobilise me and then, very sexily asked, “Can you breathe?” I couldn’t make a sound and feebly shook my head. “Can you move?” she teased. Another slight head shake. She continued what was obviously a ritual, “Do you give in?” I was exhausted and oxygen depleted and absolutely helpless under her and barely moved. She continued this most exquisite torture by ever so gently wriggling on my face. “This is the part I like most, Bryan. I can feel your nose deep in my vagina and I can feel your lips in my bottom. I’m sitting on your face in my soft, sexy, sheer white knickers with my skirt spread over you. I am completely in control of you. The longest Andrew could take of this was about 3 minutes before he started to black out. Christine isn’t coming back for at least ten minutes so there is no one to help you. You can’t move and you can’t breathe and I won’t let you give in. I’ve got you and I’m going to take you now by cumming on your face……..Mmmmm then you are going to give in like you’ve never done before.”

I was feeling groggy from lack of oxygen but this merely served to heighten my arousal. I felt like my cock would explode as she started to rub her pussy up and down my nose and mouth. I could feel her hands grip harder on my arms as she rode my face, gently, sweetly and incredibly sexily. Not once could I breathe as her slippery pussy lips stayed around my nose the whole time. When she slid back to the furthest point, my eyes were uncovered and I could see her swollen pussy lips and thick busy hair right on my nose. I felt no panic at the shortness of air as I was completely under her spell.
Finally, I felt her start to shudder and she moaned several times as she climaxed on my face. She continued to sexily rub up and down me as she climaxed several times and each time would bring a soft moan from her and sometimes a slight corkscrewing wriggle when my nose was deepest inside her. I was overwhelmed by the whole thing yet felt incredibly alive.

When she finished cumming, she wriggled herself until my face was once more buried in her very swollen, very wet vagina and stretched my arms out as far as they would go. She moved her thighs in tightly to prevent me being able to move at all and then sat upright. This pushed her weight down on me a little more and it seemed like her vagina and bottom were swallowing my face even more. She reached back and gently rested her hands on my stomach just above my aching cock and then again teased me by asking, “Can you move?” I was unable to reply. “Go on, try,” she said, “I want you to realise that I’ve got you completely.” I could barely twitch my arms and she giggled. “I’ve beaten you up, haven’t I. Can you breathe?” I think I groaned. “Do you give in?” Another slight groan. “Do you really give?” A twitch. “Now I’m going to make you give completely, Bryan. I’ve taken your face, now I’m going to take your cock.” She wriggled gently on my face as she reached back and unzipped my shorts.

I felt her hands gently pull my underpants back and then she took my cock in her hand and slowly masturbated me with long strokes. While doing so she asked, “Do you give in?” several times. At about the third stroke I exploded and she kept stroking me until I had nothing left to give. I was utterly desperate for air but she stayed on me and tucked my spent cock back in my underpants and shorts and zipped them up. Then she pulled her skirt back and moved back onto my neck. I gulped air in and the buzzing in my head stopped.

Mary kept me in this very dominant schoolgirl pin and stroked my hair as she softly said, “Do you give in, Bryan?” I nodded and she said, “Am I the champion?” Another nod. “Would you like to wrestle me again?” A vigorous nod. “Okay. I enjoyed beating you up more than anybody I’ve ever done that to except Andrew. But he was a bit older than you and I do like older men. I’ll work you over until I get a new boyfriend.”

Just then, Christine and Annie arrived and looked down at me. “Did you do all the things to him you said you were going to?” Christine asked with a smile. “Of course,” said Mary, “He’s all set for you to finish him off.” Mary looked down at me and said, “I think Chris has some plans for you, Bryan. I’ve taken all of your strength away and she and Annie are going to play with you.” As she spoke, Christine sat on my chest behind her and Annie sat behind Christine. Mary moved forward and sat back on my face as Christine moved up into the high schoolgirl pin. Mary stood up and looked down at me, “Bye, Bryan. I’ll see you again, soon.”
Christine looked down at me and moved forward until her white cotton panties were resting on my chin and her short tartan skirt covered my mouth. She giggled that incredible giggle and said, “Now it’s my turn.”
To be continued.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rabbit177 For This Useful Post: