View Single Post
Old 25-Nov-11, 10:46
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default An early facesitting experience

As far back as I can remember, even when I was 6 years old, I've always wanted to be sat on and pinned by girls.
During my early teenage years I used to go to a friend's house most afternoons after school. One summer afternoon one of my friend's sister's girlfriends came over as she often did. Her name was Christine and she came straight from school instead of going home to change. It was the sixties and she wore her tartan uniform skirt very short and had on a white cotton blouse. She was extremely cute and I had often hoped I could engender a wrestle with her but I did not know how. As she went into another room where the girls were, I could not help thinking that I'd love to be sat on by her.
Later that afternoon, my friend and I were lying on the floor on our bellies watching "The Jetsons" on TV when the two girls came back into the lounge. My friend's sister sat on the couch but I was amazed to feel Christine sit astride my back. She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I've always wanted to sit on you." You could have knocked me over with a feather! I didn't know what to do so I just lay there enjoying it. When the show finished , Christine said, "Do you think you could get me off?" I could sense a wrestling match could happen so I said, "Of course I can." She giggled and said let's go outside and see if you can." I could hardly contain my excitement as we went around the back garden to a patch of soft thick lawn. Christine looked at me and said, "Okay you lie down and I'll sit on you. If you get me off, you are the winner and if I stay on you and make you give in, I'm the winner." I nearly had to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming but it got even better. I lay down on my belly thinking that's what she wanted and she giggled again and said, "No, roll over. I want to look at you as I beat you up." With delight I rolled over and she sat on my stomach in a schoolgirl pin. She smiled at me and said, "Just let me get comfortable and we can start." With that she moved forward until she was sitting high on my chest with her knees either side of my face and grasped my wrists and pinned them in a classic schoolgirl pin. “Okay, get me off if you can,” she said. I struggled a bit to let her think I was trying and she just sat there looking at me. After a while she laughed and said, “I don’t think you are trying too hard to get me off. C’mon try harder.” I struggled harder but she was actually quite strong. Just when I thought I might flip her off by pushing with my arms, she used my strength against me and moved my arms up beside my head and shuffled forward and sat on my neck with my chin pushed against her white cotton panties. My arms were trapped by her legs allowing me no leverage. I was tightly pinned and she giggled again and said, “Now I’m going to beat you up and there is nothing you can do.” I tried to struggle but was helplessly pinned. I might have been able to kick her from behind and dislodge her, but that would be fighting dirty with a girl. Besides, I was enjoying her sitting on me and had a huge erection in my shorts!
I tried moving my arms but she leaned down and pinned them As she did so, her skirt slipped over my face leaving me with a view of her panties. She giggled again (I was going to hear a lot of that giggle) and said, “I think this is called a schoolgirl pin. I guess it’s appropriate that I’m in my school uniform. Can you get me off?” I struggled again but couldn’t move my arms. As I tried to struggle she slipped a little further forward and sat on my chin, nearly on my mouth. I could smell her panties, a lovely sweet feminine smell that to this day is still my favourite smell. Another giggle and she said, “I think you are in trouble. You can’t get me off and I’m going to sit on you as long as I like before I let you give in.” Her skirt was still over my face and I mumbled a brave but hopeless reply. She giggled and said, “It’s only four o’clock and I don’t have to be home until 6.30 so you are going to be on your back with me on top of you for hours yet.” She let go of my wrists, sat up and pulled her skirt back from my face and smiled down at me, “What do you think of that then? I’m going to beat you up for more than two hours.” I tried to move but she laughed softly and said, “I wonder what the record for a schoolgirl pin is? Should we try to set it?” I could only look up at her at she continued, “I like sitting on you and I’m thinking up a good way to make you give in later.”
As much as I enjoyed her sitting on me, it was embarrassing being helplessly pinned by a girl and I tried desperately to unseat her. However my arms had been weakened to some extent by being so tightly confined and she was perfectly balanced in how she as sitting on me. I could only squirm around a bit and she giggled and teased, “I’ve got you and I’m not getting off you.” She leaned down and pinned my arms again and said, “If you don’t stop struggling, I’ll make you stop.” I ignored her so she giggled and moved forward until her pussy was over my face and then settled down on me so that my nose pushed into her pussy. I was unable to move my head and she was smothering me with her pussy while pinning my arms. “Are you going to stop fighting me?” she asked. I stopped and nodded. “Okay, I’ll just stay here and teach you a lesson on who’s boss,” she teased and wriggled her pussy until it surrounded my nose. I was quite naive and did not realise how sexual this was to her and how much she was aroused. I was aware of the delightful scent of her pussy and panties and that she was quite wet but was a little scared as I could not breathe.
She must have read my mind as she asked, “Can you breathe?” I shook my head and she asked, “Are you going to struggle any more?” I shook my head again. “Do you promise?” I was getting very short of breath and shook my head furiously. Christine giggled and said, “Do you think I’ve won our wrestling match?” I nodded and she giggled a soft, sexy giggle, “Would you like to breathe?” I nodded and she moved back into a very high schoolgirl pin with my chin pressed against the now wet crotch of her knickers and pulled her skirt back from my face. She looked down at me and said, “You poor thing. I’ve got hours of playing with you yet.” She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled and said, “Next time you struggle I’m going to sit on your face for a very long time until you learn your lesson. Now I think everyone should know I can beat you up.” With that she called all the other teenagers to come out and see her beat me up……………..
More to come
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to rabbit177 For This Useful Post: