View Single Post
Old 22-Jun-17, 00:35
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Teens vs Dads Summer Wrestling Tournament

Next up was Zoe (Brian’s daughter) versus Frank (Judy’s dad). Zoe’s family is from Korea, and they tended towards pretty dark skin, in Zoe’s case even darker over the summer from tanning. She certainly stood out on the girl’s team; she had dyed her hair green, cut into a simple loose style down to her shoulders, and was wearing green eyeshadow of the same color. Even more than this, what really grabbed my attention was her ridiculous outfit, her nipples covered with pot-leaf pasties and her small bottoms sporting a overlapping pot leaf theme. She might look goofy, but I knew not to underestimate her. At 5’6” she was fairly solidly built, just a tad heavier than average, the most dangerous part being her strong arms; she was mostly a striker, and as I knew from experience one good blow was enough to lay you out. She used the rest of her body less, and it was correspondingly developed; her core was still fairly impressive with a tight tummy, but she had clearly been skipping leg day as her thighs lacked the clear muscle of her arms, and I didn’t think there was much to fear there.
In contrast her opponent wasn’t the largest guy - Frank’s family runs tall and thin. He was at least in okay shape, somewhat strong arms and legs with a flat stomach. He’s about 5’10” but probably weighed as much as his opponent. His dark hair was cropped short for the summer, and unlike Zoe he hadn’t been tanning and was looking, I gotta be honest here, a little pasty, his white skin contrasting with his black board shorts.

As for the matchup, I figured this was going to be a weird one as the fighters have incompatible styles. Frank is a catch-as-catch-can submission wrestler while Zoe is a straight up brawler. Frank had told me his plan before the tournament - he was going to try and weaken Zoe’s right arm (she’s right-handed) to rob her punches of power before going for the submission. It wasn’t hard to guess Zoe’s plan, which was to knock Frank the fuck out - which is no less an effective plan for its simplicity.

The fighters came out onto the mats and shook hands. To start off Frank offered a lockup but Zoe had other ideas, aiming a low, looping right-handed punch at her opponent’s stomach. Frank dropped his hands and caught her wrist, but this left him out of position for the followup left, which smacked into his jaw. Frank tried to pull Zoe into his arms to forestall another punch and managed to get a rather sloppy bearhug. Having seen Deon fall afoul of this move, he didn’t lift or shake Zoe, which robbed the move of a considerable amount of power, and she managed to struggle free rather quickly, bursting out of Frank’s grip with a roar and pasting him in the jaw with a left hook. Frank stumbled backwards and Zoe followed him, lifting a short uppercut into his stomach that dropped Frank to his knees. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled, making him look up at her as she drew her other hand back for the knockout punch.
It never landed as Frank grabbed her legs, looping his arms behind her knees and pulling. Zoe went down with a surprised scream and Frank rolled away, getting to his feet and shaking his head. Zoe hopped back to her feet after a second as well and the fighters approached, Zoe with her hands up in a boxer’s guard and Frank with his arms wide to grapple. Zoe opened with a left jab that Frank ducked under, then a slower right hook he weaved past as he closed with her, getting in range to clutch the younger fighter, grabbing at her right arm. Unfortunately he wasn’t fast enough and Zoe landed a short left in his stomach. She aimed a followup right hook at his head, but Frank just managed to block this. Instead of another punch Zoe peeled off her left pastie, and Frank stood there dumbfounded watching her. I can’t blame him; I had no idea what she was doing until she slapped it right on his face over his nose and mouth. To my surprise it had enough adhesive to seem like it was stuck on there pretty well; Frank tried to rip it off, but before he could do so Zoe hit him in the stomach again with a big right. This left my teammate reeling, unable to breathe with the pastie still on, and Zoe rang him up with a hard combo of hits, two hooks to the gut followed by a huge knockout right. Frank ended up spinning with the force of the blow, coming to rest on his face. He got to all fours and finally got the pastie off with a mighty tug, but that gave his opponent enough time to attack; Zoe pulled Frank up to his knees, her left hand grabbing a handful of his hair, tugging his head up so he could see the knockout punch she was lining up with her right hand.
If Zoe has one weakness, it’s that she loves ending a fight this way, landing a dramatic punch you see coming to seal your doom; of course the problem is that if her opponent isn’t weak enough they have a chance to escape, and for the second time in the match Frank had enough gas in the tank to make a move, this time pushing forward from his knees, slamming his shoulder into Zoe’s thighs. If he’d been on one knee I think he could have turned this into a tackle, but as it was he only could get enough power to knock Zoe backwards (although she did lose her grip on his hair). Frank wrapped his arms around Zoe’s legs and pulled, trying to throw her over him, but instead she fell on him awkwardly.
Both teams started cheering for their fighter to get up; Frank recovered faster as it looked like Zoe had smacked her head on the padded ground when she’d hit. In any case Frank managed to get to his feet as a groggy Zoe was just getting up off her knees. She made it to her feet, but before she could move Frank was on her right side, applying a strong wristlock. Zoe moaned as Frank twisted her wrist all the way around. She was driven down to one knee as Frank clubbed her right shoulder. You might see this move on TV used as resthold; in a real match it can be pretty effective and here it left Zoe helpless, unable to escape Frank’s strong grip as he took her all the way down to the mat, transitioning into a hammerlock and sitting down on her butt. Frank managed to get Zoe’s other arm and turned the hold into a double hammerlock, and I leaned forward in my seat, waiting to see if Zoe was going to submit.
She didn’t; Frank had drawn an opponent who could take a lot of punishment, and although her arms were helplessly trapped she started bucking and wriggling with all her might. In danger of losing his hold Frank switched grips, grabbing each of Zoe’s wrists and pulling her arms straight out behind her, getting to his feet and planting his right foot between Zoe’s shoulderblades and pushing.
This looked like it hurt quite a bit, and Zoe was slow to free herself, slowly getting up and making Frank break the hold. It looked like Frank had managed to wear his younger opponent down, and when he released her arms she spun around with a right hook that was so slow Frank had no trouble ducking it. Zoe had overextended herself and Frank grabbed her around the waist, tossing her down to the mat where she landed on her back. Before she could move Frank laid down on the mats with her and slapped on a textbook headscissors. You usually see women doing this move more, but Frank was an expert, and it soon became apparent that Zoe was helpless; he kept her near arm pinned to the mats and her far arm could do nothing but helplessly slap and punch at his legs. Frank grimaced but held on as Zoe’s resistance slowly ceased, her hand losing power until it just lay on Frank’s thigh, then fell limp to the mat.
Frank released Zoe, carefully, making sure she wasn’t faking - she wasn’t. But she hadn’t submitted, so technically the match was still going. Frank peeled her remaining pastie off and stuck it to the mat, then got on top of her and started teasing her tits with his fingers, leaning down to lick her neck. Zoe barely stirred (he must have almost knocked her out with the scissors) as her opponent started working her over. With all respect to Frank, he doesn’t have the best erotic attack in the world, but it seemed like it didn’t matter since his opponent was out of it; she only managed a deep sigh as Frank developed his attack, sliding down her body to lick and suck on her large dark nipples, reaching his right hand between her legs and rubbing her pussy through her bottoms. Both teams were quiet for once, the girls because their fighter was getting destroyed and us because I think we didn’t want to chance rousing Zoe. Frank stopped to slide her bottoms off, then kissed his way down between her legs, and when Zoe didn’t move to stop him from eating her pussy the match was effectively over. As she got closer to a climax she crossed her legs behind his head, but it looked like this was more reflexive than anything else, and all it must’ve done was push Frank’s face deeper into her crotch. Our team clapped and cheered for Frank as he made Zoe cum and eliminated her from the tournament. Frank climbed off her and I threw him a towel to wipe his defeated opponent’s juices off his face. Zoe’s teammates came out to help her back to her corner while we all congratulated our victorious teammate. The tournament was all tied up at 1-1.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post: