View Single Post
Old 13-Jul-17, 00:31
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Re: Teens vs Dads Summer Wrestling Tournament

The first match of the second round was Cassandra vs Frank. I felt this one was about fifty-fifty on who would win; if Cassie could keep Frank off guard and keep laying in her power moves I didn’t doubt she could finish him off fairly quickly, but all of her muscle also made her more susceptible to his submission holds than a more supple fighter.

Instead of locking up the match started with Cassie started posing at her opponent, flexing her arms and roaring. Frank just stood there as the girl’s team cheered their fighter. After showing off for a bit Cassandra put her hands up in a test of strength and Frank accepted, locking his hands with hers. I have no idea what Frank thought he was doing as to the girls’ delight Cassie overpowered him quickly, pushing him down to his knees, then forcing him flat on his back, and in under a minute she had a full bare breast smother locked in on my partner.
“Frank, get up! Don’t let her do that to you!” I pleaded. Cassie aimed a happy, nasty look of triumph at me: “Don’t bother, dad. Your buddy’s finished!” She turned back to Frank. “Isn’t that right? You wanna tap out?”
Frank had been trying fruitlessly to push Cassandra off him, but she was too strong; instead he reached down towards her midsection. For a second I thought he was indeed going to tap, but instead he started tickling my daughter. Now I’m not going to say that I showed my teammates where Cassie is susceptible to being tickled before the tournament, but I’m not saying I didn’t either, and Frank got his fingertips right under her ribs and set my daughter shrieking in helpless, squirming laughter. He managed to get his larger opponent rolled off him and pressed the attack, laying a thrashing Sam out on her back as he kept tickling her. He tried to roll her over onto her chest, but to do this he had to stop tickling her, and as soon as he did the spell was broken; Cassie shot a kick at him that missed, but he had to back off, and a panting, red-faced Cassie got to her feet, looking more winded from her laughing fit than I’d seen her all day.
Frank charged her trying to take her down before she could recover, but she had the stamina of a teenager and caught him, pulling him down into a front facelock (like she was about to give him a DDT), swinging around to convert this into a strong headlock, pressing her opponent’s face into her big left breast. She started marching him around the mat, to the delight of her teammates; Frank slapped at her strong body ineffectively. When that didn’t work he reached down for her left knee, but her dragging him around the mat kept him from getting a good grip; II guess he did at least prompt Cassie to change tactics as she smoothly switched holds, getting behind Frank and wrapping her arms around his midsection, lifting him up, planting her left leg and giving him an Atomic drop.
Poor Frank took the full brunt of this move and rolled off my daughter holding himself in what looked like deep pain. Cassie asked if he wanted to give up, but he only managed a choked gasp. With a shrug she set about trying to finish him off, getting on his ride side, taking his limp cock between her index finger and thumb.
Now I don’t think anyone watching Frank laying on the mat in agony getting manhandled by his friend’s teenage daughter would call him lucky, but he did get a lucky break as his opponent made a classic mistake here - she had just inflicted massive damage on Frank’s balls, but she wanted to finish him now with an erotic attack, which would be much less effective. I’d warned her about this before in her career, but felt kind of glad she hadn’t listened as it gave Frank a chance, however small, to recover and turn the tide on her. Cassie only managed to get Frank to half extension with her hand and moved to finish him with her mouth, her team cheering as she bent over and started blowing her opponent. Frank started slowly lifting his right leg and I leaned forward on my plastic chair as he quickly turned his hips, locking a strong headscissors on my daughter. Cassie let out a bark of surprise, Frank’s shaft falling out of mouth just before his legs clamped closed around her head. She pawed at his legs with her hands and for a second I was scared she was going to just pull his legs apart, but it looked like this wasn’t going to happen as she tried and failed to get one of her hands between his legs to force them open. My relief was short lived as she instead hooked her arms behind Frank’s back and lifted him off the mat. Before she could slam him back down he released his legs and awkwardly slid down her body. Cassie hadn’t expected this and had a goofy look of surprise on her face as Frank came to rest on the mat. Recovering her wits she lifted her leg for a stop, but Frank rolled away from her up to his feet, and before she could get back on a solid footing he charged her, going low in a slide tackle that took her other leg out. Cassie pitched forward and slammed into the mat on her chest, the impact stunning her. Frank quickly grabbed her right ankle and applied a single-leg Boston crab, expertly torquing my girl’s leg. Cassie screamed as he pulled her thick thigh as far back as he could, but he couldn’t keep the hold on long as she powered out by simply pushing off the ground, forcing Frank the break the hold. Looking to finish him in one move she lunged, trying to trap him in a bearhug, but she winced as she put weight on her right leg, pausing for just a second. This gave Frank time to go under her grab and sweep her legs out. Cassie sat down heavily on the mat with a oomph, and a kick to the chest (landing inbetween her breasts) put her down on her back. Cassie groaned and was too slow to stop her opponent from quickly locking on a figure-four leglock.Her groan became a scream as Frank started bending the same knee he’d targeted earlier. Her team started yelling advice (Judy telling her to roll over, Kayla telling her to reach down and grab Frank’s legs, and Zoe just barking “Don’t let him do that to you!”) Cassie tried rolling over first, but this was an escape she wasn’t familiar with, and only managed to rock back and forth; moaning in pain she then tried to free herself by reaching down and pulling Frank’s legs off hers, but she could barely reach and wasn’t able to get her power into the effort. Finally she laid back and with a groan gave up, tapping her opponent’s legs in a rare non-erotic submission (not that I’m complaining; I didn’t need to see my neighbor getting my little girl off right in front of me).
Frank let her go and I went out to help him check her knee; we had to help her up and over to her area to lay her down on a lounger, but a few icepacks and she’d be good as new. Kayla went to get some from the freezer while I had to go to the center of the mat - my match was up next and if I won, we’d have the whole tournament locked up. My daughter told my opponent to get one back for the girl’s team as I got ready to face off with Judy.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post: