View Single Post
Old 07-Jul-18, 19:05
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Rachael Ostovich

Frank Pozen's Big Bad Blog

Saturday, July 07, 2018
Big Bad Blog Video Theater-Montana De La Rosa vs Rachel Ostovich
Here's the match video of Montana De La Rosa vs Rachel Ostovich from last night's UFC show in Las Vegas.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Both fighters were on TUF 26. I don't like either of them. They are not UFC caliber fighters. I guess it's more of a question of who is worse as opposed to who is better. That's what happened at the TUF 26 Finale. They both beat awful fighters. Round one was five minutes of nothing. It was light sparring. I couldn't score it. I'd call it 9-9. Both fighters caught an earful from the corners between rounds. Round two was better but not much better. Finally in round three, Montana takes Rachel down and eventually wins with a rear naked choke with less than a minute left in the fight. The win doesn't convince me that Montana can beat anyone good. But it certainly confirmed what I have known since she was in Invicta. Rachel is a terrible fighter who got into the UFC with her looks. And because of that, she will get more opportunities to prove herself in the UFC. Of course the UFC would deny this. They are lying. I wouldn't have had her in TUF 26 in the first place.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: