View Single Post
Old 10-Jan-14, 20:22
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Cab Ride, A True Story

Cab Ride, A True Story

A long time ago, in fact, more then 24 years ago, I drove a cab for a little while.

At that time there was a young black girl, 19 yrs old, 5 years younger then me,who used to offer cabbies a blow job in exchange for the cab fare.

This is no chit They all talked about her and she was quite the joke at the cab place. Sad but true

Anyways, it was my good fortune to give her a cab ride home one day. I knew it was her because in a low voice, she asked me if I wanted a blow job on the way to her low income apartment.

Well!!! Fuk no I HATE BLOW JOBS BECAUSE THEY TICKLE ME. lmao! Anyways,
Once she said this I started really checking her out in rearview mirror.

Unfortunately she was kinda short, 5'2 or 5'3 at the most. I like em at least 5'9 cause I`m 5'11. On the plus side tho, she was cute, a little chubby and stocky.

So I asked her if she had strong legs. She said yes so then I tell her I`d be interested in seeing her after my shift was over and I made her pay me for cab ride.

Nevertheless, she accepted my proposal and once I was done with my 12 hour shift I went to her place in the biggest of hurries.

For the first time in my life I laid it right on the line. I told her I wanted her to squeeze my neck with her legs, sit on my face and make me her slave.

It was frickin amazing because she clapped her hands together like a little girl
and made me wait for her while she bathed. That was a shame really because I would have loved to smell her daily sweat.

She performed just as I desire. Her headscissor wasn`t strong enough to submit me. I wont submit unless it is choking me to death.

BUT it was very tight, strong and sexy. It hurt and in a good way
She sat right on my face without hesitation. First black pussy I ever saw up close. Wet, tasty, young and beautiful. Indeed, she had a beautiful vagina that I will never forget. An she was the first woman I ever messed with that was younger then me. She was heavenly.

I saw her several times in a two week period. It was some of the best times of my life.

She fuked up tho. I was in the middle of my first divorce and I needed to keep her under wraps for a few months. I explained this to her but she didn`t get it. She wanted me to take her out in public, prove my affections for her.

In her inpatience she called for me at the cab office which put me in quite the spot with the other cab fukers.

It was trouble and for that I decided to drop her

If she had been taller I would have ended up marrying her There is no doubt because she was great. One of the best I ever had. If only she had been taller
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: