View Single Post
Old 13-Apr-19, 09:09
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Russian Mixed Wrestling Club?

There are two clubs, the first is being managed by some guy and the second by Karina Gotika who also has a nice wrestling ring in Moscow, I did one session there in September 2018. I’m not sure which girl belongs to which club, and I think that some girls go independent after a while, but I don’t follow that - I only care about the sessions.

My experience with the Russian girls has been nothing short of spectacular. Sometimes they are not very organized and the communication before the session requires some patience,but eventually the session takes place in the time agreed.

The first Russian I met (well, actually from Belarus) was Rada Gold , i reviewed her , and I still remember my shock and awe after the first session - she took the brutality and aggressiveness to whole new levels. I can definitely be considered as a regular with Rada now.

Yana Iron was my second session ,she’s HOT, tall strong and capable. But she doesn’t speak English and even with google translate it was hard for me to convey what I want. But it was a good session anyway and I’ll meet her again.

I think that Yana and Rada were members of the first club and are now independent.

Nika is another drop dead gorgeous Russian wrestler, she is a bodybuilder with an amazing body, she has amazing muscles and definition but is still very, very feminine. I usually not into muscle worship but with this body you just have to. She is very strong and while she is not the best of the best in grappling she was still able to beat the crap out of me.

Last but not least- to me, the undisputed superstar of the Russian wrestlers is Amrita. She’s one of the most beautiful women you’ll ever meet on the scene. She’s hot, big and with amazing core strength. And she is a beast on the mat, it took me time to persuade her to go ballistic on me, but when she did.... phew! I met her in Moscow for our second session in Karina’s ring and damn she destroyed me like few others did.

Nika and Amrita are (or were, maybe independent now) members of the second club of Karina Gotika.

Another girl that visited my country in February is Torrey queen (from the first club) but I did not meet her as she made a mistake by visiting in the exact same days as Tia.

You can definitely book those girl in Moscow and at least Karina’s wrestling ring is a very nice venue to hold sessions.

Last edited by Royh; 13-Apr-19 at 09:17.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: