Thread: Kaneko Vs Wurtz
View Single Post
Old 15-Apr-19, 22:09
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kaneko Vs Wurtz

The stadium was filled with lights and applause, over 30,000 in attendance as they all stopped to hear the announcers start the tale of the tape. “Looks like we’re in for an excellent show tonight, a battle between a male mid-weight champion and female featherweight, this match is being fought under the stipulation that the loser will become sex slave to the winner. And Judging by our male champion’s previous record, I think we all know who is going to belong to who when this is all done! I’m Phil Donaugh, this is my co-host Marissa Pinkman”

“Thanks, Phil” Marissa said with a smile “But I think you may be excited for the wrong reasons. Our Japanese idol, Kaneko Tanaka, is definitely a shoe-in for the victory here. She has a lot more skill, a lot more grace, adn in my opinion she just wants it here. If you’re looking to see Mark Wurtz dominate and humiliate another pour helpless woman, i’m afraid this simply isn’t the fight for you

“Agree to disagree, Marissa” Phil shot back “and the music is finally playing, our first gladiator, staind 6’2 and weighing 225 lbs..Mark the Steamroller Wurtz!” an attractive man began running down the stage. He was in his early twenties, with his youth and beauty Mark had already made a name for himself as a great fighter and pretty good sexfighter. While had had won no championships, the guy had a hardcore fandom and a record of mostly victories against men and only victories against women. He was cleancut and very muscular, dark hair and green eyes, a million dollar smile that made all the girls want to wrestle with him, just a general icon.

“And in the other corner” Marissa began “The Lotus of Pain, the Flower of Power, the Princess of Pubmissions, standing 4’11 and weighing 97 pounds...Kaneko Tanaka!” the woman definitely stood in stark contrast to the male. She was wearing a pair of purple panties with a matching bra, certainly a lot less than her usual attire, but this was a special match. She had a very pretty face, a surprisingly nervous countenance spread across her japanese features, long auburn-brown hair she was keeping in a voluminous ponytail that went halfway down her back, and she was wearing contacts instead of the glasses in her publicity photos, glasses would be inconvenient in a match like this.

Kaneko had had a bit of a crush on Mark ever since she joined the federation. He had a nice body and by all accounts was a skilled lover, but he was very dismissive of her, seeking taller and chestier bimbos instead of adorable and loving idols like herself. When she had challenged him to a sex-wrestling match, he had scoffed at the idea...but eventually accepted after she made a few innuendos and challenges on his masculinity. Now he was standing right in front of her, not even looking at the girl as he posed for his adoring crowd.

The bell went off and the fighters were to face one another, but Kaneko simply walked toward Mark and started tracing a knuckle against his abs. She leaned into the pec she was facing and gave a little kiss ‘nice body, mark” she said, her usual nervous shut-in features replaced with an evil grin “It will make an excellent toy for a girl like me”

Mark had no idea why he felt so...uncomfortable at this point,. He had every advantage over this girl, experience, strength, gender...but she was objectifying him. She must have thought that being aggressive in the beginning would make him more angry later on. He didn't like when women tried to play with him like that, in his mind he made a note not to let her cum when he fucked her after the match.

The second bell rung and immediately Mark charged at her, but Kaneko simply sidestepped him and loudly smacked his ass as he zipped by, giggling to herself as she saw how it jiggled. She had never exactly been the most social person and didn't have the most experience with boys of all the girls on the roster, so this sort of experience was novel to her

“And with that we already have kaneko humiliating her opponent. Looks like Mark just started for too cocky!” Marissa began “can he sal;average this fight or is he doomed to failure from his own overconfidence?”

“Oh don’t get started with that” Phil responded “Look, he’s going in more slowly this time, easing his hands around her and...what's this, Kaneko is applying a wrist lock and now...a hip throw!? Amazing, Mark Wurtz has been pulled to the ground, already on the mat with Kaneko

“She does have a background in Olympic style wrestling while he does not, I think ground game will be an advantage for her...then again I think standing game would be too” Marissa responded. Mark heard the commentary and wondered how could they possibly think that? She was just a stupid girl chasing a crush, no way somebody so small and weak could provide any real resistance or challenge to a genuine fighter like himself.

But somehow she did, easily avoiding his many attempts at grabbing her as she got on his back and started playing her own game, grabbing his arms first before getting behind his back, sitting down, and locking her feet to get the leverag…”amazing, a surfboard stretch!’ said a flabbergasted Phil “She is pulling his arms back like crazy...that’s gotta hurt!”

“Those big biceps and defined shoulders aren't doing you much good now” Kaneko mocked her male opponent “Soon enough you’ll barely be able to use them anymore” she said, her iron grip and leverage preventing him from getting out of the hold, he began gnashing his teeth

“Shut up, when I get out I’m gonna smash that pussy to fucking bits”

“I admire your willingness to work, Mr Wurtz, but I assure you I can do everything I need...now just relax and let Kaneko show you just how useless those big male muscles are in a real fight…” she said, and with that pushed even harder.

”Kanko is really hurting Mark here...will he have to tap out or...incredible, she simply let go of him rather than pursuing the hold!! She is showing a lot of confidence here, that or she just wants to lose!” Kaneko began posing for the crowd, her wallflowers persona beginning to crack a bit as she found a new confidence in her domination of mark. The man rubbed his shoulders and took his time to recover, glaring at the purple-clad woman who was stealing his limelight.

“Mark is getting up again...no doubt for an even worse beating” Marissa began with utter joy. Kaneko gave the female at the mic a little thumbs up before jumping back in

“Just...don’t be so sure” responded Phil “He’s reaching again and she avoids again, this time she gets on the canvas and...oh that’s a devastating figure four leglock, he’s on his belly and reaching for the ropes while his taint tormentress is just tearing apart his lower body!”

Kaneko reached a hand out and casually groped Mark’s butt through his wrestling speedo, enjoying the tightness and squishability quite a bit ‘It's bigger than mine” she breathilly observed, before tightening her legs grip on his and making him scream “I don’t even know what I’d do with an ass like that! I’m sure whatever I decide on will be fuuun...”

Mark’s arms were still hurting from the earlier ghold, but now his leg was getting completely destroyed as well. The intense pressure of her thighs on his limb was too much...he had to pull himself rowarf and grab the ropes for a break. Kaneko just kept fondling and giggling as he wore out his already wounded arms dragging both of them to their pope,and when he grabbed it she gladly jumped off of him and backed up, sizing up her bigger, if shrunken, opponent.

He came at her again, but this time she caught him mid-run, her body managing to stop his momentum as she hooked a hand under his leg and then lurched “Oh my God!” Phil shouted “She’s going for a venus flytrap!” and with that she hoisted her opponent into the air, slamming him down behind her back! And again, and a third time, then she put him in a humiliating high bridge and his best efforts do nothing to save him! Until she lets him out, giggling at him!

Kaneko walked back from Wurtz, his form laying helpless and broken on the ground as she starts raising her hands for the crowds. The sweat now glistening on her skin and in her long auburn hair show that she has fought a hard battle, but it looks like things are finally coming to a close for her. “Kaneko seems to really be enjoying her advantage so far, but we can't discount the idea of Mark winning” Said Phil

“Oh, I wouldn't be so sure” snidely responded Marissa “Look at Mark squirming on the ground there...kaneko was right about his muscles. Big round curves that don’t let him stand up against even a tiny shut-in like her. Those arms she’s flexing for the crowd are definitely smaller, probably less defined...but more than enough to put a big foolish guy like Mark in the ground”

Kaneko was enjoying the support for her from the color commentary, but knew it was finally time to get her man. She stood her ground, hands on her hips, and looked at him, daring him to rise. Mark got on his hands, staring at Kaneko. Maybe Marissa was right, he certainly didn’t to have much fight in him, and was almost completely out of energy. The damned girl had put on a wrestling seminar with hima s a dummy but still looked cheerful and energetic as ever. Now she was just standing there, thumbs tucked into the waistband of her panties....what was she planning on?

Kaneko pulled the undergarments down her relatively short, thinner legs with amazing swiftness, stepping out of them while keeping her grip, her shaved pussy and defined ass were not exposed for the whole world to see. Mark looked on in awe as the much smaller woman roughly grabbed him by the hair “Now, time for your pin, fucktoy” she said with an evil glint in her eye

Mark opened his mouth to return the trash talk, but was instead filled with a pair of panties. He could taste kaneko, her sweat and womanhood filling him up and letting him know her intimately, his speedo once again filling up with uncontrolled arousal.

Kaneko shoved her finger in as far as she could, making sure her undergarment reached the back of his throat. Mark raised his hands in a feeble effort to stop her arms, but was met with a total surprise...he couldn’t! This 4’11 woman who weighed significantly less than half what he did was easily overpowering his arms with her own, she grabbing his head and shoving in the panties like he wasn't even trying to resist her

“An amazing display of brute strength from Kaneko” Marissa was getting into smug territory now, glad her chosen fighter had done so well “Of course she would have a lot more trouble with this if she hadn't completely torn apart mark’s arms and legs in her vicious holds and tired him out with her grappling, but I still think she makes an excellent case for female wrestling with how easily she dominates this guy”

Phil was just feeling humiliated on Mark’s behalf at this point “yes, it seems she is really getting in there with those purple panties...I would certainly feel bad if my first defeat was handed to me in circumstances like this one!”

"And looks like Kaneko is putting the Maiden's Tiara where it’s going to do a lot more good...right in Mark's mouth!" Marissa gleefully commented at the situation. Mark heard that, his humiliation only heightening, his senses filling more and more with Kaneko’s essence, when suddenly she just pushed him over. His body fell on the floor now, and Kaneko got on her hands and knees, hovering over him. She kissed his abs a few times, then his pecs, the dangled her small boobs in front of the face of the choking man. He looked up, feintly raising an arm to remove the panties form his mouth, but was rewarded with a slap.

“Amazing” Marissa started “Now kaneko is smothering Mark Wurtz! Will she pull a first and win a match with her breast smother? As always what she lacks in size she’s making up for in tenacity!” the ref got down o copount, getting to one, then two...then kanko jumped up, doing a double-peace sign for the audience

“Amazing, now she’s just showing off for her fans!’ Phil remarked, starting to feel like she was bullying his entire gender ‘Whats this, she’s placing her feet on either side of her head now...is she...oh yes, a vicious split right on mark’s face!

“And you just know he can taste and smell everything” Marissa said dreamily “She is already making that guy her sex toy! And here’s the ref to start the next count-out! Lets see if Kaneko lets him go this time. 1...2...and she jumps up again!’

Mark was on the ground, completely coated in humiliation and the sweat and fluids of his female tormentor. The woman had completely upstaged him at virtually everything, even brute strength, and now was just showing off how her sexual characteristics could kick his ass just as easily as her feet could.

He reached up, his arms finally doing what he told them to, and tried to pull the panties form his mouth...but that was his biggest mistake yet! Kaneko pointed one foot toward the canvas and sent her tow down as a missle, right into his mouth! “Absolutely brutal” a euphoric Marissa announced “She is now using just one toe to not only place the panties in Mark’s mouth...but also to pin him!

The ref started his count again, 1..2...3! This was it, she had just pinned him with one toe, her pantoies deep in his mouth as she basked in his throat humiliation! What was worse is she wasn't even taking the toe out! “Incredible, Kaneko takes this for herself, and with her comes Mark’s sexual servitude! Our winner and the new dominant in the relationship, Kaneko Tanaka by means of single-toe mouth pin!” Phil was humiliated just to say it, feeling like he was witnessing one of the worst emasculations in his commentary career.

Mark writhed for a bit as Marissa kept going “Now, this means form this point on, Mark will actually be Kaneko’s legal sex slave. He will have to perform for her whenever she wants, and she can make him do essentially anything. But judging by the shape I see peeking out from mark’s little qwerestling undies, i doubt he care’s much one way or the other!”

Mark writhed until he was unconscious, at which point he was dragged to the exact middle of the ring and kaneko tore his undies off. She didn't even pull them down, just tore them off with brute strength before getting on her knees, greedily grabbing his boner with one hand and reaching around with the other to cup his asscheek “What a male specimen” she said to herself...it had been done! The guy she’d been checking out for so long was finally completely wrapped around her finger, nothing more than a sandbag to drag around and a toy to have fun with.

She waited for him to come to, mindlessly playing with his lower bedoy as sensation began to return to Mark. he felt violated, but also...good...he looked down and saw kanko in the face then tried to get out of her hold, but found that she could easily roll onto him. Her tiny, firm, round, pert ass landed directly on his face as she grabbed both of his ankles and pulled up.

“Mark’s meaty legs are useless against Kaneko’s strength and skill at this point in the match, maybe if he wasn’t just KO’d he’d put up a better effort, but right now this is just embarrassing for him!” said Phil as mark was painfully stretched out, his crotch visibly straining from the banana-split kaneko was putting him in. she rode his face, digging in deeper as she looked at the fref

“Can I get a submission count on this?” she said as she pulled. The ref got down and started slapping the ground, slowly counting to ten. Mark felt his body exploding with pain and tasted kaneko exploding with pleasure, but could do nothing to stop her. All thoughts of male pride and victory had left his head, instead his focus for now was simply on getting out of the bad situation...which is why his hand quickly tapped on the floor...he had submitted!

“And our winner, by the second time in a row, our flower of power by banana split, a move that showed everyone the true meaning of a flower of power, the twice-crowned champion Kaneko Tanaka!” Marissa giggled to herself “Such an easy match for her, huh?”

Kaneko got off of him and looked down “a fine choice, but don’t think you get out of it that easily” she said, grabbing his dark hair with both hands before tugging him up to waist level and slamming his face right into her pussy! “Oh I thinks he likes it when guys go all-out” Marissa commented “Look at how roughly she’s handling his hair and pushing in his head”

The woman was right in her color commentary, Kaneko was enjoying the hell out of violating Mark’s perfect form, slamming his head right into her pussy.

At that moment he would have resisted, of course, he could have tried to pull away or engage a lock, but he knew that would only end in disaster,. The woman had beaten him. She would only hurt him more unless he did sas she said. Through the pain he made his best effort to please her with his mouth,. He licked her clitoris, kissed her labia, briefly penetrated her with his tongue...tried to feel out what would work

For her part, Kaneko was mostly getting off on dominance and was barely getting much of a difference from the strategies Mark was trying out. She didn't really care about that, per se, so much as she cared about establishing she was his new rapist and he was her new sex toy.

She grabbed him under the arms for better leverage, making sure that she had as firm a hold as possible, she began humping while pulling him in, utterly dominating his body and certainly hurting his neck with how she slammed him for her own pleasure. “Well, now we know that Kaneko really does love impacts” Marissa joked to a laughing crowd.

Kaneko grabbed him hard under the armpits and reached out with his body, laughing before she came in while pressing him inward, slamming her pussy directly into her face, making the connection with more might than ever! Mark was barely conscious anymore, he could feel his neck starting to crack from the repeated pressure and knew that he wasn’t going to get out of this with the same body he came in with...he just hoped that she wouldn’t kill him with her humping!

In record time she felt an orgasm mounting, and dug his face as far in a she could for the final expression of her sexual dominance. She squirted right down his throat, her stream of controllably hot and golden urine poured down her throat as she grabbed him hard as she could. Pulling him in.

Mark laughed as she let him go, his mouth bubbling a bit form all the piss she had quirted in, and his neck reeling form how hard she had slammed him. Kaneko got down and played with the head of his unconscious form, making sure he could breathe. “And the thrice-in-a-row winner, by knock-out, count-out, and tap out, victress in every possible way over the simply helpless Wurtz...our own princess of submissions Kaneko Tanaka!

“Well, guess that settles who is who’s bitch, huh?” Marissa giggled. Mark barely managed to come too as Kaneko gently pressed his head around “You aren’t doing so well” she observed, pressing his neck...it felt like something was broken! How the hell had that tiny girl provided enough force to injure him like that?

Mark groaned as Kaneko reached down again, this time grabbing his left arm and movin it up, he faintly released what would be a scream if he were only less exhausted “Oh, did I also dislocate this?’ she asked cheekily, before reaching under him to get him properly in her arms.

Kaneko lifted her opponent from the ground, barely even huffing to get his body to chest level. She blew a kiss at the audience before walking out of the rings and playing with his limp body. When he finally came to again, she nibbled his ear lobe “You are my toy now” she whispered, taking him back to her changing room...she walked off of the ring with him in her arms, then started rubbing her chin

“Actually” she started, flipping him around in her arms so his head was right in front of her groin “Let’s make sure I get what I deserve first, bitch!” and with that she started humping his head, a hand went down to grab his hair and start slamming him face-first into pussy!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post: