View Single Post
Old 13-Apr-15, 05:34
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Slave Husband Bob
Author: Neal

Part 3

I was finishing up on washing my wife's second toe-ring in my mouth, when my sister-in-law (my wife's younger sister) whined to her "Maggie, when is it going to be my turn? I want to use Bob too!" Miriam, my sister-in-law, was half my age at 18 years old. She was a mean, overweight, spoiled girl, who loved coming over to her sister's house, seeing me naked, and having to obey all her demands. I hated it, but it was still better than gang rape in prison! Maggie said "As soon as Bob puts my toe-ring back on, using only his mouth, we'll all switch." Hurry up Bob, my mom needs your mouth on her feet, and my sister needs your hands on hers." I struggled to force the toe-ring back on my wife's middle toe using my mouth and teeth. It took several minutes of effort on my part and all 3 women were watching me intently, enjoying my struggles. All the while I had to continue massaging Mary's (my mother-in-law's) feet. Working my fingers in between her sweaty toes as she requested. Finally I was done, and Maggie (my wife), said "Mom switch places with me." "Sure hun." said her mother. Now Mary was in the middle of the sofa, a daughter each side of her, and I, naked, sat on the floor cross legged in front of my mother-in-law. My wife made a flamboyant show of resting her feet crossed at the ankles on my shoulder, as she sighed contendedly and channel surfed. My mother-in-law said "Now Bob, do a good and thorough job on my feet tonight. No half- hearted effort on your part. Use that tongue of yours as you've been taught and give me a good foot bath. "Understand?" "Yes your Highness." I replied. She smiled at this and extended a foot towards my face, toes spread in anticipation. Meanwhile, Miriam said "Bob, I know you'll be hard at work on Mom's feet, but I don't want you to neglect mine because of that. I want you to massage each toe individually, and just like mom, work your fingers in between, then work on the balls of my feet." She then broke into a broad smile and said "I know they may be a little stinky and sweaty, but you're the slave and have to do what I say. Understand?" "Yes your Highness." So while I tongue bathed my mother-in-laws feet, and massaged the brat's feet, I let my mind wander. I often day dreamed while serving my wife, her family or her friends. Somehow it made this horrible experience a little more palatable. I thought back to the first week of our marriage. Maggie started me off slowly as her slave and tested the waters. Any time I hesitated or didn't fully comply with her orders, she spoke of prison, and I was jolted back to reality. At first, I wasn't kept naked at all times. She required me to be in my underwear, and had me wear an apron (adds to my humiliation). Sometimes even today she has me wear the apron, though I am totally naked underneath. Usually She requires me to wear the apron when I am serving her and her friends at their weekly scrabble game. Getting back to the first weeks of our marriage, naturally her family was shocked at it's suddeness and their lack of knowledge about it. But, once they saw her new big house, her comfortable lifestyle, and my submissiveness to her, they (particularly her mother) thought it was great, and my mother-in-law and sister-in-law visited often. Mary knew something was up, but didn't press the issue with her daughter, she just enjoyed my new role in their family. Maggie introduced them to my status slowly, and when her mother visited I was often on the floor in my apron, massaging my wife's feet, she explained to her mother that since I was the "house-husband" this was the role I had come to accept and it was my duty to please her. Her mother smiled and said what a lucky girl she was. I was brought back to the present time when my mother-in-law said "Bob, you're doing a good job with that tongue of yours on my foot bath, but my heels are a little rough, why don't you suck them and soften them up, then scrape them smooth with your teeth. You may swallow any bits you remove." "Okay?" And she withdrew her foot a few inches, stared at me, and waited for my required response. "Yes Your Highness." I replied. Miriam, not to be outdone said "Bob, you're slacking off a bit, more pressure on the balls of my feet. Maggie, he's not doin it right!' To which my wife responded, "Bob, you know what my kid sister likes and how much pressure she enjoys when you massage her feet, let's get with the program, do a better job." "Yes Your Highness." My sister-in-law, looking at me the whole time, was smiling like the cat who ate the canary. Just more humiliation and degradation for me at the hands or should I say feet of my wife and my inlaws! Yes, gone are the early days of our marriage, the first few weeks, though I was always submissive to them I wasn't their full-fledged slave sucking their feet in the nude. Early on I would fetch drinks, run errands, and make myself useful to them when they visited. Of course they observed me serving my wife, sitting at her feet, massaging them, but I had yet to serve them in this fashion, and they just thought I was a submissive house-husband. Little did they know, that once they left, my wife would rest her feet on a foot stool and require me to kneel before her and suck her toes while massaging that foot at the same time. She absolutely loved this and would have me do it for hours, alternating feet. If I even stopped for a minute or two, she'd berate me, asking who had given me permission to stop. I vividly remember the first time she asked her mom, if she'd like a foot massage. Maggie was staring at me looking for a response, and I was shocked and embarrassed by what she had said. That was the day that began my real slavery and brought me to this point in my life!
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: