View Single Post
Old 10-Apr-16, 00:10
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Privacy of your fetish??

1) Have you ever run into any awkward situations in this regard?
I have a bad habit of telling women about my fetish, and every once in a while it pays off (rarely), but once it got me laid, another time it got me a GF, and once or twice more a trample by someone who was curious. But when a lady who I'm kind of hitting on and I tell her and she knows people I know, then word can and occasionally does get out. Mostly ladies are discrete, but once I was publicly outed. It was embarrassing, but ultimately not a big deal.
Once, years and years ago I was in a kind of therapy group and I told everyone. To me it was this enormous reveal that I was highly emotional and nervous about, but to the people listening it was like "OK, next". It was no big.
Since I've wrestled on film a few times in the last few years, I kind of don't worry about it anymore.

2) How important to you is it that people don't know you have this interest? Why?
I prefer my closer friends and acquaintances don't know cause it's kind of none of their business, and I don't pry into theirs.

3) What do you do to protect your privacy?
not being married, the only people who see my CC statements are me. Mostly the companies I buy videos from have non obvious names, so it's mostly not an issue.

When I was young I worried about these things a lot more. Now that I'm older, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not that interesting to others and it's not worth worrying about. Protecting my credit card info and keeping my identity from being stolen, that's worth doing.

Keeping it so that nobody can find out my secrets. At my age and level of importance to society . . . no big. If somebody wants to find dirt on me, let them find it. I'm not planning to run for office.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: