View Single Post
Old 13-Feb-18, 13:53
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: How does real facesitting feels like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans.Meier12341 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi guys,
I am planning a competitive session where I ask my opponent to focus on facesits. I am still not sure which wrestler to choose as I am not sure who will be able to do it in a competitive session. As I am not big or strong I might be able to find one.

Question 1 is: Who do you guys think would be able to submit you with a facesit? I watched some of the fightpulse videos and I am a bit unsure if the guys are always trying their hardest to prevent the girl doing it or to get out.

Questions 2 is: How does it feel like? The guys who had the experience: Did you do everything to get out and have you been successful? Or did you enjoy and just put half effort on it?

Have a good day!
My two penny, for what it's worth

Being facesat feels like a million angels licking your skin.....lol, it doesn't really but it can do.

1. I can tell you from bitter experience that unless you can dead lift the woman (or man, this is 2018 after all) that is sitting on your head then getting out of it is pretty much a non-starter. If you control the head you control the body, not to mention the harder you struggle the quicker you get tired because you're already struggling to breathe. I'd say some of the Fight Pulse stuff is acting, but some of it with Lucrecia for example is totally genuine, there's no way you're getting out from under her, although personally I'd do anything to get under her

2. It feels how the sitter wants it to feel to be honest, it can be painful, panicky and amazing. I had a girl sit on me full weight in jeans but I'd never do it again, the seam on the jeans rubbed skin off my nose and nearly broke it. If I'm given the option I'd go for sitter nude or nylons everytime, aside from having a nylon fetish it just feels awesome and doesn't break your nose. I did once at the request of the girl sitting on me to try and get her off, I'm 6'3" and 280lbs so I rocked until I got her off, she put me in a side headscissors after that and there was no getting out of that even if I'd wanted to

Pick the wrestler you feel most attracted to, and the one with the softest looking arse, lol. My advice would also be just ask her to sit on your face before it gets competitive, you'll find yourself panicking in the match otherwise (unless that's what you're after?)

Good luck with your search and enjoy it!
The Following User Says Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post: