View Single Post
Old 04-Jan-13, 08:34
Points: 7,255, Level: 36 Points: 7,255, Level: 36 Points: 7,255, Level: 36
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,234 Times in 194 Posts
Default small women defeating BIG MEN

The attached artwork below displays a theme very dear to my heart - sexy, slender women easily defeating MUCH larger, muscle-bound tough guys in unarmed combat.

I know from comments I've come across on this forum that this isn't everybody's cup of tea. That's fine - to each his own. But every so often I'll see references to videos that supposedly feature such small-women vs big-man matchups. The reference is usually not specific, its generally just some disdainful remark about this kind of scenario popping up from time to time.

For instance: "Tiny petite female taking down some massive powerlifter "

This line pretty much describes EXACTLY what I am looking for and I'm just wondering where all these videos are. I have seen very few that even come close to matching this description.

Many of you have much more experience viewing mixed-fighting videos than I do, so maybe I've just missed out. So please, if you know of videos, or sources of videos, or any other material depicting these kinds of matchups, or something that at least comes close, please post whatever information you can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIC009.jpg (46.8 KB, 660 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gandalfi For This Useful Post: