View Single Post
Old 16-Jul-18, 00:27
Points: 736, Level: 10 Points: 736, Level: 10 Points: 736, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Chloe Cummings?

Just had my first ever session and it was with Chloe. Let me say upfront, the experience as a whole was awesome.

She is super responsive to emails. She got back to me in minutes after I sent the first email.

When I got to the hotel, my heart was beating out of my chest. She sent me her room number and I went up. I knocked on the door and she answered with a huge smile.

Per my request, she was wearing a white collared shirt with only one button done. She had on a red bra and black lace panties. She immediately made me feel at ease and she was easy to talk to. We sat on her bed for a few minutes and then the scissors began. I requested a scissor session and she delivered.

She first locked in a straight rear headscissors. The pressure was incredible. I couldn't believe I was really being scissored. (I have been scissored by an ex-girlfriend but she didnt know it was a turn-on so I dont count that.) Anyway, she slowly increases the pressure and I know I am going to have to tap out. It feels so good that I hold on as long as I can. I can feel her legs continue to flex and squeeze my neck. I reach and feel her quad as it digs into my neck. Her legs were so smooth and toned that it made tapping out even harder. I didnt want it to end!! But I dont want to pass out in the first scissor so I tap.

She releases her hold and I cant stop smiling. She lets me rest with my the back of my neck on her crotch and her legs loosely around my neck. We talk about how great my first scissors felt while she has her feet rested on either side of my crotch. I swear I could have stayed just like that for hours.

We transition to a reverse headscissors. She is laying on my stomach with her legs resting on either side of my head. I've seen enough videos to know to lift my head into her grasp. I lift my head as far up as I can because I really want to feel her grip. She slowly closes her legs around my head and crosses her ankles. Now I cant believe I am finally in a reverse headscissors and on top of that, the girl doing it is incredibly beautiful. The pressure increases as I hold on to Chloe's legs. I am not trying to pry them apart. I just want to feel them as I am totally at her will. The world starts to get fuzzy and I tap.

There is so much more but I am not a writer. She did this pulsing thing with her muscles while she had me in headscissors that was incredible. She could have squeezed the life out of me and I wouldnt have been able to stop her.

We did numerous headscissors. Front, rear, reverse, standing. She put me in an RNC, camel clutch, lotus lock, boston crab. We did some smother holds in which she had me in a grapevine position while smothering me with her breasts. It was literally heaven on earth. We didnt discuss it beforehand, but we tried out some facesitting and I am so glad we did. Another few moments in heaven.

Overall, Chloe is incredible. She was the perfect girl to have my first session with. I highly recommend her to anybody, especially for the guys who havent sessioned before. I will be watching her travels and I will definitely be contacting her again when she is in my area.

Thanks Chloe, you rock!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Running1Runner For This Useful Post: