View Single Post
Old 02-Dec-18, 21:56
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Xena aka Lady Carla (London) reviews

I had a 90 minute session with Xena/Lady Carla at the submission room last week.

Things nearly got off to a bad start. I visited the venue a few months ago and thought I knew where it was. But when I got to the doorway in the alley, it was already open and there was an old woman waiting there. Whoa, I thought – she does not look like that in the photos! But obviously I’d taken a wrong turn…

I found the right alley, knocked on the door and Xena opened it. And this was a much more appealing sight – an attractive blonde wearing black leggings that showed off her thick, muscular legs. We had a quick chat about what I wanted (a tough session, being dominated with scissors, chokes and pins). Then we both changed and got down to business.

I was more passive than usual in this session – I just wanted to get squeezed by those big legs. But it seemed liked she had some pretty good grappling skills. There were many times where she rendered me helpless with little effort, hooking just her foot around one of my limbs or using her bodyweight or a fiercely strong grip on my wrist to prevent me from moving. And she must have used fifty different variations of holds, pins, scissors and chokes. She also has an exploratory style, starting at one level of intensity and then asking if you want her to ramp things up.

And she’s one of those women who increases the physical pressure gradually, rather than squeezing hard right away - at times I could really feel those big thighs slowly getting harder and harder until the pressure on my neck was unbearable. For me, though, the main event was the body scissors. In some positions I could take the pain for a while, in others I tapped almost as soon as she applied pressure to my ribs. She was also able to submit me with scissors to my thighs and even my upper arms. Those thick thighs are extremely effective when they’re enveloping something skinny.

I stopped resisting altogether and got into a state where I just wanted her to torture me with those big legs. There was lots of eye contact and I was on the edge of ‘subspace’. But I’d had a cold in the days before and the head scissors and chokes were creating a lot of pressure in my nose and head - the wrong kind of discomfort. Xena said we had a few minutes left and was there anything I wanted her to do, so I asked her to just concentrate on my body. And those were the best moments of the session, as she crushed me between those thick thighs, holding me close while she tortured me. I felt very tender by that point, and it took about 24 hours for my insides to settle down!

With some session providers, it’s a case of hit or miss, their approach to sessions – the level of intensity, the kind of trash talk, their willingness to push limits – either suits you or it doesn’t. There are women who are forces of nature, who just do their thing and you go along for the ride. They can provide fun, memorable experiences. And there are others, like Xena, who study your responses and tailor the torture to your needs and desires. I think it’s interesting that after an hour and a quarter, we got to a place where I felt a level of pleasure that I don’t think I’ve ever felt before. And so while I can say that I’ve had sessions that were more intense and blew me away, I have a feeling that I could experiment with Xena to reach a deeper level of satisfaction. We talked about whether I could take a full hour of nothing but body scissors..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post: