View Single Post
Old 14-Aug-17, 19:55
Banned
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Hello everyone. I am new here but i wanted to write about being dominated by my step sister. This started in June, my parents are divorced and I am spending the summer at with my dad and his fiance. She has a daughter who is two years younger than i am. My first day here she asked if i wanted to help her workout and i thought she was really cute so i said yes. she does cheerleading and is in awesome shape. after her training (which was so intense i would not have been able to finish half) she asks if id like to see her jujitsu moves. i really didn't know what jujitsu was so i said yes. she took me down and had me in very painful holds in like a second. she kept changing holds and each one hurt more than the last. this went on for like 20 minutes. Ever since then, just about every day, she gets me alone and wrestles me down. i used to put up a fight but she would just gigle and pin me anyway. this has happened now for 5 weeks. Its very humiliating and its totally changed everything. she makes me clean her room and do her laundry and she always threatens to tell everyone she beats me up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lyle For This Useful Post: