View Single Post
Old 10-Jan-18, 21:47
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Has Anyone Ever Done A Sponsored Session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCFKNIGHT92 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By a sponsorship, I assume the session wrestler wants me to pay all of her expenses. Has anyone done that before? I don’t want to mention her name, because I don’t want to be kicked off this website. I’m still pondering this session wrestler’s request,however I have no idea what a reasonable sponsorship would be? I’m interested in a two hour scissors session. This session wrestler would be traveling from California to Florida. Any advice would be appreciated.
Never do a sponsored session! Unless you have too much money and dont know what to do with it! They are for rubes! If you lived in the middle of nowhere and no session wrestlers ever go there....maybe. But you live in Florida where there are plenty of options. Just go with a girl from florida. You may have to travel across the state, but its better than shelling out thousands of dollars for a girl to come to you.

Funniest part would be that you are paying for this girl's florida vacation, and after she does her session with you, she will probably do a lot more sessions. Talk about making bank on some other suckers dollar!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: