Old 28-Oct-15, 16:48
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Sarah's Top 6 Challenge

Sarah's Top 6 Challenge

"Sarah" was a girl that I met on a cruise. We hooked up a couple times and stayed in touch after the trip. She wound up attending college nearby and after admitting to her my enjoyment of mixed wrestling, she was more than open to try. She was fairly athletic, stood about 5' 5" and weighed about 145lbs. Once she got accustomed to wrestling, she'd beat me every time. She loved using a reverse head scissor as her finisher, but learned to mix it up over the course of our encounters. As we wrestled more and more, the matches became a bit one note. Usually it'd be a relative stalemate until I'd grow a bit tired and she'd eventually overpower me and that would be that. Sometimes she'd celebrate her wins by keeping the pressure on, while other times I was "forced" into sexual servitude. For the most part I was having fun, but Sarah was looking for ways to mix things up. So one day I stole an old idea I had used back in my childhood matches with Andrea, one that always ensured I'd be on the receiving end of my favorite holds without having to pretend like I wanted nothing to do with being beaten. Enter the Top 6 Challenge.

The top 6 challenge switches the focus of the competition from Sarah vs Me, to more of an endurance test of how long I could last against her strongest holds. I no longer had to make her submit to win, I only had to survive her onslaught in this game of chance. The rules went as follows.

Sarah would start with 5 turns. Each turn consists of 3 rolls of the die.

First roll is for the type of move she'd get to apply. 1-6 in move rankings.
1) Facesit
2) Facesit/Headscissor combo (a hold she cleverly dubbed as "Flower Power")
3) Headscissor
4) Throat Straddle
5) Breast Smother
6) Body Scissor

2nd roll is for what she'd get to wear (she was big on using her outfit to her advantage)
1) Bikini
2) Booty Shorts
3) Yoga Pants
4) Sweats
5) Jeans
6) Wild card (anything she wanted)

The third roll is length of time in each hold in minutes.

Example: Roll a 1, 3, 4 means a Facesit in yoga pants for 4 minutes.

If I made it the 4 minutes without needing a break, I'd get a point and she'd lose the turn. If at any point she ran out of turns, I'd be considered the winner.

If at any point I needed a break during the time period, she'd earn a point and another turn. On a break, the clock would stop for as long as she wanted. The clock would resume whenever she re-applied the hold. So basically the more breaks I needed, the more points she'd score and the potential for more points would increase.

No Breaks = 1 point for me, loss of turn for her
1 break = 1 point and an extra turn
2 breaks = 2 points, 2 extra turns, time is doubled for next turn (6=12 minutes)
3 breaks = 3 points, 3 extra turns, time is tripled next turn (6 = 18 minutes)
4 breaks = 4 points, 4 extra turns, time is quadrupled next turn (6=24 minutes)
5 or more breaks= 5 points, 5 extra turns, add a 0 to the end of your third roll (6=60 minutes)

For rounds where her time was multiplied, if I made it without needing a break, I'd earn the number of the 3rd roll. This helped even the scoring if I was ever lucky enough to last.

You could play to any number but in this story the first to 20 points won (any remaining time or turns after this point can still be enforced by the winner, either same day or into the future... That pretty much ensured there was always a reason for us to wrestle)

Ok now that the rules are out there, I have one more thing to touch on. This story is one that is based in fact but it is fabricated. I feel this is important to mention because it's impossible for me to remember every detail of these types of encounters. I can't remember exactly what was rolled or how many turns there were, but I do remember different scenarios. So in order to make this story more cohesive, I'm actually simulating each turn and writing them as if I lived them out. In some cases, it will be a true story from an actual turn that occurred while others will be my imagination connecting dots. At the time she was 21 and I was 22.

Rolls: 1, 3, 3: Face sit, yoga pants, 3 minutes

When she got the 1 on her first roll, her face lit up. "Looks like I'm going right for the kill!" She proclaimed with a giggle before finishing out her rolls. She was also quite happy with being able to wear yoga pants. It was one of her go to outfits as she knew her ass looked great in them. After the third roll I laid flat on my back as she pulled on her yoga pants. She straddled my chest and inched up towards my chin. With a big smile she hovered over my face and slowly lowered the soft fabric over my nose and mouth. She grabbed hold of the stop watch hanging from her neck and started the clock.

"Time starts now!" She announced and I immediately angled my head to sneak some air. I figured 3 minutes was too long to try to go the whole time and that if I could just sneak maybe 5 breaths I'd be in good shape. Sarah had other plans.

"Oh no you don't!" She shouted and shifted her weight back over my nose. She then drove herself down harder, to try to prevent me from sneaking air. After about a minute I grew desperate and tried to tilt my head a bit but she rolled her hips with me. My eyes grew wide as I realized I may not be able to make it so I powered my right shoulder up and successfully threw her off. As I desperately tried to suck in oxygen, Sarah was spinning her body on top of me and plopped down into a heavy reverse facesit.

"I should have went this way from the start. Soooo much easier to smother you this way." She cooed, letting her weight sink tighter against my face. The soft fabric of her pants began pressing hard against my eye sockets. As I struggled to get even the tiniest morsels of air, I could feel her feet pressing against the back of my head, forcing me tighter into her ass. I didn't know how much time remained but I did no one thing. Once she got her feet in place, there was no more escape for me. I either needed to tap out or try to last the time limit.

"Just tap out J and I'll let you breathe." She calmly remarked as my body squirmed beneath her.

"Tap!" She shouted again, this time slapping my chest. I knew time had to be getting close because she was getting more aggressive. She was driving her weight against my face now, and the lack of air was becoming unbearable. I was saved by the sweet sound of the stop watch beeping and Sarah raising off of me.

"You're lucky that was only 3 minutes." She taunted as she got to her feet. As I tried to catch my breath, she was already rolling again.

Score J - 1 S - 0. 4 turns remain. Rolls: 2, 1, 1: Flower Power, bikini, 1 minute

"You lucky shit!" She yelled when she saw she'd only get one minute. She frantically took her pants off to reveal a red and yellow floral bikini bottom. She approached me and applied a head scissor before rolling on top of me into her dreaded "flower power" hold. She was careful to ensure it was a perfect seal before starting the clock. My hands immediately went to try to ease the pressure but she easily held them away. I knew this would be an incredibly long minute if I couldn't snag a breath. Lucky for me, about halfway through she readjusted her grip giving me just enough space to get a sip of air. That was all I needed to last the full minute.

Score J - 2 S - 0 3 turns remain. Rolls: 2, 4, 5: flower power, sweats, 5 minutes

As soon as I saw 5 minutes I knew my chance at winning was gone. The way the game is constructed, once Sarah got any type of momentum with tap outs, it's tough to come back from and I was certain I couldn't last 5 minutes in that hold. Sarah quickly pulled some sweatpants over her bottoms and re-applied the hold. The sweats allowed me more air in this hold than her bikini bottoms did but 5 minutes was just too long. I found myself tapping out about 2 minutes in. My break consisted of Sarah briefly lifting up before cinching the hold in even tighter.

"Break is over J!" She proclaimed with a laugh. I had no choice but to tap out again.

"2 already J? Things aren't looking too good for you!" She proclaimed, again only lifting up briefly before cinching back down. My lungs were on fire as I tried to remain calm the last 2 minutes. Unfortunately for me, with about 20 seconds left I tapped out a 3rd time. Sarah granted me a nice long break before re-applying the hold for the final 20 seconds. No more tapping for me but my night was only just beginning.

J-2 S-3 6 Turns remain. Rolls: 6, 1, 1: Body scissor, bikini, 3 minutes

Luck was on my side with this roll. Her body scissor was tight but I knew I could last 3 minutes. She got creative a minute in by trying to pull my face into a breast smother.

"No fair!" I protested but she just hugged me into her cleavage and unleashed another powerful squeeze with her thighs. It took a lot out of me, but I managed to survive and take back the lead.

J-5 S-3 5 turns remain. Rolls: 5, 6, 1: Breast Smother, wild card, 1 minute.

She was pissed when she got a one on the last roll but she still thought she had a chance to earn a point here. She straddled my torso in her bikini and pinned my arms straight over my head. I looked up at her big round tits hovering over my face and took a deep breath. This would be one long minute. But instead of dropping, she sat up straight and began undoing her bikini top.

"How's this for a wild card?" She asked, tossing her top to the side. I was conflicted as it was nice to see her tits out but I knew that skin to skin contact would make for the most efficient smother. She then took both my arms and pinned them at my side, trapping them under her straddle. She slowly removed the stop watch from around her neck and held it in her hand. She then lowered her breasts and hugged her arms around my head. Her soft mounds enveloped my face and created a perfect seal to prevent me from breathing. I tried to pry my face away but she was hugging me too tight. After about ten seconds I heard her proclaim "ok time starts now!" With a huge laugh. I couldn't believe she'd be so careless with the time! Every second would count this round and she knew some extra time without air for me could be the difference and she was right. With about 10 seconds left, I grudgingly tapped out and sucked in the oxygen as if I'd never breathed before.

"Oh too bad J, maybe next round!" She taunted me as I struggled to catch my breath. Before I could answer she was smothering me again. The turn closed out without another tap out but I couldn't help but feel I had a point stolen from me.

J-6 S-4 5 turns remain. Rolls: 4, 4, 5: Throat straddle, sweats, 5 minutes

Sarah pulled on her sweats as quickly as possible to prevent me from any type of recovery. Without bothering to put a top back on, she stood over my chest and let herself fall hitting a brutal butt drop that I was completely unprepared for. Without another word she slid forward over my throat and sunk her ass down to start her choke. She now was kneeling astride my throat as I struggled to get my wind back. I gritted my teeth against her pressure and she reacted by reaching under my head and pulling upwards on it. She allowed her ass to sink deeper against my neck while simultaneously wrenching up on my head. The pressure was enormous and I had to tap out. She eased off for a couple seconds before inching back forward and pulling up on my head again. Only a couple seconds passed before I was tapping out again. This time when she lowered back onto my throat, she kicked both of her legs out wide, allowing her full weight to choke me. I tried to hang on as long as possible but I found myself tapping out a 3rd time with 2 minutes remaining.

Now I knew these next two minutes could go a long way in determining a winner so I tried to prepare myself for the prolonged choke. After about a minute, my eyes were watering and I knew I couldn't take much more. Sarah saw this and began rocking side to side, further driving her full weight down against my throat. I had no choice but to tap out a 4th time.

"Want to go for 5?" She taunted as she lifted up slightly only to start choking me again. Despite her best efforts, I didn't quit again but I knew the rest of the match probably wouldn't go my way.

J-6 S-8 9 Turns remain. Rolls: 3, 2, 4: headscissor, booty shorts, 16 minutes

"Oh I better let you catch your breath before this round then!" She announced when she saw just how long she'd get to punish me in her head scissors. I knew I didn't stand much of a chance but this is part of the beauty of this game. Despite knowing I was no match for her head scissors, the rules said I had to suffer them for 16 minutes and at least try to hang on. Sarah changed into her shorts, but not before switching from bikini bottoms to a thong. "The shorts are pointless if my ass isn't hanging out" she explained and I couldn't disagree.

She decided to start with a front headscissor first. Because she had 16 minutes, she really decided to toy with me. She'd hold me loosely and then ratchet up the pressure inexplicably. After 5 minutes passed with no submissions, she became a bit more focused. She managed to get me to tap out twice in her front head scissor before switching to the reverse style. Once she locked in the reverse, there was no way I was going to reach the time limit. Something about the way her ass and thighs were shaped, but just holding me in this position restricted the blood flow to my brain, let alone when she actually flexed. I was happy with her outfit choice as it provided a marvelous view, however I was not exactly in a position to enjoy it. I struggled mightily but soon enough I had tapped out for the fifth time with 2 minutes remaining. She gave me a brief break before re-applying the hold. She couldn't earn any more points but she wanted to make sure I was sufficiently weakened for the next round.

J-6 S-13 14 Turns Remain (basically I had no chance at this point) Rolls: 5, 4, 4: Breast Smother, sweats, 40 minutes

So if I was screwed before, this was the back breaker. She removed her shorts and pulled on her sweats, laughing about how the outfit didn't say she needed a top. For the first ten minutes, she smothered me with my arms pinned over head. She'd bring me to my breaking point before pulling up and allowing a couple breaths before locking back down again. The next ten minutes, the opportunities to breathe slowed down and it became harder and harder to not tap out. At the 20 minute mark she announced she wouldn't be so kind anymore and stopped granting me air. I occasionally peeled my face free for a few sips of air but I ended up tapping out 5 times before 30 minutes had passed. She teased that she was going to force me to endure the full time limit but with about 5 minutes left she decided I had had enough and that we should just move on.

J-6 S-18 19 Turns Remain. Roll: 6, 1, 1: Body scissor, bikini, 10 minutes

This roll just prolonged my demise. Sarah was a mere 2 tap outs from victory but she drew her weakest hold and a relatively short time frame. She had built such a long lead and had amassed so many turns that it was next to impossible to make a comeback. And yet the luck of the draw meant I had a chance at lasting one more round. She changed back into her bikini top and bottoms, and laid down next to me. She pulled me into her legs and cinched her thighs around my rib cage. This time when she tried to combine a breast smother, I pulled away. I wasn't going to let her beat me with anything but a body scissor. She squeezed and wrenched with all her might but I refused to give in. By the time the alarm went off, my ribs were aching and I was dripping in sweat. I had survived though and picked up a point in the process.

J-7 S-18 18 Turns Remain. Roll: 2, 5, 3: Flower Power, Jeans, 3 minutes

Another relatively friendly roll for me. The jeans made the move much easier to breathe, which made this round easier than previous ones. Her jeans however made for a rather rough fabric pressing into my face under all of her weight. She kept grinding and shifting into me but despite my discomfort, the move just wasn't too effective in this outfit. I managed to survive the whole 3 minutes without a tap out. Don't call it a comeback!

J-8 S-18 17 Turns remain. Roll: 1, 6, 5: Facesit, wild card, 5 minutes

This would be an interesting 5 minutes. I knew if she got a tight facesit on me, there was no way I'd make it through 5 straight minutes but I figured if I could sneak air occasionally I'd have a chance at making it another round. She first removed her jeans, leaving her just in her bikini. Next came the top as she tossed it aside. She looked down at me with a big smile and removed her bottoms, leaving her completely nude. "I'm going to enjoy the next 5 minutes."she cooed and lowered herself into a front facesit. I immediately knew it was over. With no fabric separating me from her womanhood, there was no opportunity for breath and we had come too far for her to go easy on me now. Before one minute had passed I was already tapping out. As soon as I did, she reversed her position and lowered her pussy directly over my mouth while sticking my nose right up her ass crack.

"Mmmmm I do like these wild card rounds!" She teased as I struggled to find air. I felt her feet tucking behind my head, further trapping me in her reverse facesit. Soon enough I realized it was hopeless and tapped out, giving her 20 points and a win.
She lifted up only to settle herself right back into her seal.

"Still have 3 minutes left. Might as well play it out!" She proclaimed. There wasn't much I could do at this point so I just laid there. I ended up tapping out 3 more times before the time limit which brought us to the final score of...

J-8 S-23 22 turns remaining

She pulled her bikini bottoms on and threw on an old T shirt. "So I still get to play with you for 22 more turns right?" She teased, as if I could survive something like that.

"Ha- ha real funny Sarah" I deadpanned but she went on.

"Ok obviously I won't take 22 turns ... BUT... I did get 5 tap outs that last round so I think I'm entitled to one victory turn to celebrate another win for me" she suggested with a big smile. Before I could say anything, she was rolling the die.

Roll: 1

"You've got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed much to her delight.

Roll: 1

"Oh come on!" I shouted causing her to laugh maniacally.

Roll: 3
Victory Turn: Face sit, bikini, 30 minutes

"I guess that's not TOO long" I stated but she was already forcing me onto my back.

"So easy right?" She teased as she pinned my arms overhead and advanced back over my face. "Don't worry I'll go easy for the first 5 minutes or so..." She casually remarked as her weight once again settled into an airtight seal. She then leaned completely forward while maintaining her smother, using the majority of her weight to pin my arms down and sending me into complete darkness.

I began to struggle but she easily held my arms down. When I tried to wiggle my head sideways, she shifted her weight backwards and sat straight up, releasing my arms.

"Oh you thought you were going to breathe there?" She asked looking down into my eyes and crossing her arms.

"Mmph! Mmph!" I mumbled, attempting to nod my head yes but she didn't budge. I kept staring up at her but she made no indication that she intended to move so I grudgingly tapped out. Still nothing. A devilish grin spread across her face.

"I'm pretty sure I already won J. No more tap outs." She remarked. Now I started to panic. I tapped out again furiously but she just laughed maniacally. I began wiggling and squirming but she kept a strong mount over my face. She leaned forward again and lifted her ass up an inch or 2, allowing me to finally breathe again. I got a couple quick breaths before she lowered back down again.

"See I can be nice sometimes" she teased, resuming her cross armed stance on top of me. I didn't know how much time had passed but I knew I was no where near the time limit and I was only growing weaker. Sarah lifted up a bit and moved my arms back behind her body and then held both my wrists in her lap. She then kicked one leg out wide and I felt her weight sink tighter against my face. I knew she was plotting her full weight face sit but I couldn't stop her from kicking her other leg out to the side. When she did, I felt the enormous increase of pressure on my face. I moaned helplessly under her bulbous backside.

"You better not be talking shit down there!" Sarah taunted while my face was being crushed. She kept staring me down as I was held tightly between her legs. She had me pinned perfectly and I had no strength to try to escape. Realizing that we were probably reaching dangerous territory, Sarah lifted her ass up to allow some air. Breathing heavily, I saw her begin to lower back down so I turned my head to the side to prevent the smother. This did nothing to stop Sarah who just sat her full weight on the side of my head. I yelped in pain as the side of my head was driven into her bedroom floor.

"I try to be nice and this is the thanks I get!? You're in deep now J!" She announced and began spinning her body while still seated on my head.

"Please... Stop..." I pleaded but she kept spinning until she was completely turned around.

"Turn your head. I'm not going to tell you again!" She demanded and lifted up off of me into a kneeling straddle. I waited a couple seconds before following her order. When I did, she took both of my arms, tucked them into the fold of her knees and held my wrists in her lap. She then slowly lowered her ass until she had me once again sufficiently smothered.

I was again trapped in her inescapable reverse facesit and she continued to wear me out. The breaks for air became fewer as she really enjoyed keeping me in this position. I endured as best I could but she was becoming too comfortable with holding me down. I was left completely at her mercy.

She gave me a ten minute warning, right before she kicked one of her legs out. I again felt an increase of pressure but it had been a long night and I wasn't sure I could handle her full weight reverse facesit. I pleaded frantically into her ass but she ignored me, kicking her other leg out to complete her maneuver. Her bikini bottoms were mashed against my entire face as her full weight squashed down on me. My tap outs went unnoticed as my head began to pound. The thought of passing out crept into my mind when she finally allowed me some air.

She readjusted herself into a kneeling straddle over my face and took a look over her shoulder down at me. My face was a deep red and I was breathing quite heavily.

"Oh come on J, stop being such a baby!" She teased before reaching towards her bottoms and pulling them down just enough to allow her ass cheeks to spill out over the top. She lowered down towards my face, engulfing me in her bare ass, something I was becoming all too familiar with. She kept the pressure on, with the occasional break for air. When the alarm finally went off, she remained seated on my face.

"MMMPHHHH!" I pleaded, assuming I'd be let go.

"I know, I know." Sarah remarked but she still didn't budge. "Times up but I'm just reminding you of who is in control."

"MMMMPHHHHHH!!!!" I begged some more, hoping she'd understand how panicked she had made me. She lifted up for a brief moment before crashing right back down.

"Maybe I should try putting you to sleep J. How would you like that?" She asked cruelly. I shook my head frantically and kept trying to protest but Sarah just laughed more and held her position. She waited until my struggles slowed before finally peeling off of me for good.

"Let me know if you ever want to play again." She cooed as she rose up off of me "but don't be surprised when I win." She added with a big smile. I wouldn't be surprised and in fact, I was counting on it.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post: