View Single Post
Old 05-Sep-12, 23:43
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts
Cool Re: Rousey vs Kaufman: Official Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
bonnie, if people are discussing things that dont belong on the forum, thats one thing, but if theyre discussing something that you personally dont care about, you have very little grounds for complaint.

the answer to your question about where you should post comments about how you find this thread dull is "nowhere". theres a ton of threads discussing things i find boring - or in some cases even downright disgusting - but i dont go into them and start telling people to shut up and talk about something else!

just ignore the thread is my advice, or, better yet, start threads on things you *do* want to talk about and if people find it interesting they will join
OK, sleepinbin,
I take your point, and like a good forum member, I'll abide by what you suggest; confrontation was not my objective. Just one thing, winter's coming. Does it not get very cold in a bin ?