View Single Post
Old 04-Sep-18, 05:24
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,783 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

First story for today: This story is about a submissive man's desires and a woman using him to pleasure herself. Can be termed as soft femdom.

Story Name: Under Maggie's Desk
Author: Bacomicfan

I had only been working at what we jokingly call "the company" (said phrase always being accompanied by a sarcastic chuckle) for about three months at the time my story begins. I'd met Maggie several times in the course of my duties there, but only briefly and had exchanged only work-related discourse. In the last few weeks, however, we've seen more of each other and have gotten a sort of friendly bantering going on between us.

One day I walked into her office with some paperwork to give her, and found her sitting at her desk with her shoes off and her legs up on her desk, rubbing her feet together as if they were in a bit of discomfort. I made some usual off-the-cuff remark and she returned the favor, adding with a wicked grin that if I were any kind of gentleman I'd offer to rub her feet for her. I chuckled and said that I had a lot to do, but if I had had the time, I'd gladly soothe her achy tootsies. Her grin widened and she asserted that I was just like all men, making promises I'd never keep. With a wink, I mentioned that I had the next day off, and if she needed her feet massaged then she could call me that night to let me know and I'd come in just to pamper her achy feet. While we both chuckled at that, we did exchange sly glances. When she stopped chuckling, she leaned back in her chair, beamed a truly wicked grin at me and said, "Ok, I will....I'll call you tonight."

I figured she was just keeping the joke going, and when I left her office I felt like a total idiot. If I hadn't made a complete dunce out of myself, I was still pretty sure she'd never call. She was nothing if not a tease and a jokester. I thought it was all just our usual quipping and that was it. Needless to say, she didn't call that night, but the following day, at around 1pm or so, I did receive a phone call from the lovely Maggie. I was surprised to say the least, but I got a tingle from just hearing her voice. She came right to the point, saying she'd had a terrible day, and if my offer to rub her feet was sincere, and not just another "man-lie" as she called it, that she'd really like me to come in and keep my word. Incredulous, I asked if she was serious. When she said, "Very," I could tell from her tone that she indeed was.

It only took me about half an hour to get to "the company", and shortly thereafter I found myself knocking on Maggie's office door. From inside the office, Maggie's sweet voice invited me in. When I walked in, I found Maggie at her desk as usual, but grinning from ear to ear. She said, "Wow...that was quick. I have to admit I didn't think you were serious about coming in just to rub my feet for me."

"Well," I replied, "I always keep my promises."

"Great. Pull up a chair and get started then. My feet are killing me."

"What, no hello? Just pull up a chair and start rubbing my feet?"

"Well, that was the promise, wasn't it? I don't recall chit-chat being a part of it...was it?"

To that, I really had no idea what to reply. I had to admit she had a point. Remembering my words when I made the agreement, I did say I'd come in just to rub her feet. So, all I could do was shrug and pull up a chair next to her desk. No sooner had I positioned the chair next to the desk, and myself in it, than she immediately plopped her high-heeled feet into my lap. She was wearing the sheerest black stockings I'd ever seen under a mid-thigh skirt and black heels. Though her skirt was pretty short, I couldn't tell if the hose were stockings or pantyhose. Didn't really matter...whatever they were, they made her legs look great!

Her impatience brought me back to reality. Though she was smiling at my obvious admiration for her legs, her impatient sighs and the wiggling of her feet in my lap spoke volumes that she was anxious to get started. So, with a somewhat sheepish smile, I delayed no longer and began to remove her high heels from her tired feet. The sound of the shoe leather sliding along the heel of her nyloned foot somehow etched itself into my brain for all time. I can still recognize that sound from a mile away even to this day.

Having removed both her shoes, I bent down and placed them on the floor beside the desk. The freeing of her feet from the confines of her high heels alone brought a sigh of relief from Maggie's sultry lips. And when I had placed her shoes on the floor and sat back up, I was greeted with the sight of Maggie's feet playfully squirming and wiggling in my lap in anticipation of their much-needed pampering. I couldn't help but smile.

I grabbed one foot with both my hands....firmly but gently. I began with a gentle rubbing at first, and worked my way up to a firmer and more soothing rub. She sat back in her chair, closed her eyes, and sighed with obvious relief and pleasure. I got a really warm feeling from making her feel so good. The smile on her face as I massaged her foot was worth every bit of effort...even worth going in to work on my day off. As I rubbed her feet, first one, then the other, I couldn't help but admire not only her shapely legs, but the beauty and softness of her feet as well. Her feet were very feminine and lovely, and massaging them was actually a pleasure for me almost as much as it was for her.

After I'd been rubbing her feet for about fifteen or twenty minutes, a knock came at the door. The voice which accompanied the knock was that of our boss, he who we have lovingly dubbed "The Furious Leader" and "The Ogre"....a man who made Satan himself look like a saint. Now the boss had a strict policy of employees not entering the building on days off unless summoned by the High Lord himself....and an even stricter policy of employees not "fraternizing" in any non-business way. So, his knock and growl sent shivers down both our spines. Knowing that the Ogre never waited for a response to his knock, but rather immediately entered after his half-hearted pretense at consideration, I sped into action. Without even thinking, I literally flew off the chair and bolted under Maggie's desk. It was all either of us could do to keep from laughing out loud, despite the fear-driven adrenaline rush.

The Ogre strode in, huffing self-importantly, and handed Maggie another pile of work, thankfully none the wiser as to what was going on before he entered. He barked and growled out instructions to Maggie, gave her a pathetic self-loving wink and strode back out again, actually having the rare courtesy to close the door behind him. After the door had shut, Maggie and I laughed aloud for several minutes, careful not to be too exuberant in our laughter lest Der Fuhrer return.

When we'd finally stopped laughing, and wiping the tears from our eyes, I started to get out from under the desk. My progress was impeded, however, by something pressing against my shoulder. I cocked my head to see what it was and saw Maggie's nylon-clad foot pushed squarely against my shoulder, keeping me from getting out from under the desk. I looked up at her, thinking the Ogre had made a silent re-entry into the office and Maggie was keeping me from making an awkward and ill-advised appearance. Instead, I saw a truly wicked grin inhabiting Maggie's lovely face. She sat there grinning that evil grin, her hand resting against her cheek and her index finger pressed to her lips in an obvious act of contemplation.....of planning. A slight shiver raced along my spine....but not an entirely unpleasant one.

As I tried to fathom what was going on in her lovely head, she sat back in her chair and brought her other leg up, planting her other foot on my other shoulder. I must have had a truly stupid look on my face as she chuckled with glee at whatever look was there. She didn't stop chuckling until I asked dumbly what was up. The evil grin was still there as she replied, "I've always wanted to have a man under my desk to do....things.....for me. Why don't you just stay there? You can rub my feet from under there, can't you? Besides, what if you-know-who decides to make another appearance? We might not be so lucky a second time."

I tried valiantly to reply, but when I opened my mouth, nothing came out. I have to admit, that, in retrospect, the idea of being under Maggie's desk and doing...things....for her was a deliciously tantalizing one.

So, grinning myself now, I crawled back under the desk. Maggie wasn't the only one anticipating now. I got as comfortable as I could in that cramped space, made more difficult by Maggie's legs and feet resting on my shoulders as I did so. She obviously had no intention of letting me change my mind. Maggie was once again anxious to start playing, so I was barely in a somewhat comfortable position in my new home when her feet finally left my shoulders and reappeared wiggling expectantly not six inches from my smiling face.

I grabbed one foot to once again begin her pampering, placing the other foot gently on my lap to await its turn. At first she just sat back and enjoyed the soothing rub, but as time went on, she realized she had to get her work done so she busied herself with the tasks at hand while I sat under her desk massaging her feet. While she worked, I rubbed.

I enjoyed the feel of the nylon as I comforted her feet. But as the massage continued, I noticed that Maggie's feet were getting hot, I assumed from all the rubbing. Feeling as though it was my fault that her feet were hot, and fearing that might make them uncomfortable, I thought of an idea to cool them off for her. I lifted both her feet up by the heels and brought them to my lips. I puckered my lips and blew hard on her feet, so that the air I was blowing would be cool, and even spread her toes so the air could cool between them. I kneaded and spread her toes with my fingers to make sure I cooled everywhere for her...giving her toes a gentle massage as I blew around and between them, alternating from one foot to the other. I hoped the air was penetrating through the nylon or it would all be for nothing.

As it turns out, Maggie must've felt it after all, because it seemed to take her by surprise. I couldn't see her face from under the desk, but I heard her chuckling. Then, she slid the chair back a little bit and bent over to peer down at me. Her chuckle and surprised look made me feel a little embarrassed, so I stopped blowing on the foot I had in hand and looked up at her sheepishly. I was surprised when she held her feet in front of my lips and wiggled and flexed her toes playfully.

"Oh,no...don't stop. Keep blowing on my toes....and do it while you rub my feet...just like you were. That feels incredible!"

So, I did just that. I continued to massage her feet, kneading her foot flesh as I blew on her toes and soles...while she did her work above me. As I blew on those sexy toes, the closeness of her feet to my lips made me wonder what nylon would feel like pressed against my lips. How soft or silky would it feel? So, to answer this question, I decided to find out first hand. I brought the foot I was blowing on up against my lips. I kissed her nylon-encased toes, letting my lips brush against and linger on the tips of them, pressing my lips into the nylon to get a good feel of it. It was heaven. In fact, it was so heavenly that I got completely lost in kissing Maggie's feet....my lips caressing every inch of both of them. Sometimes I just pecked little kisses, other times I allowed my lips to barely touch various parts of her foot as I glided my lips along, still other times I pressed my lips firmly into her foot. I kissed those lovely feet....again....and again....and again....my lips not wanting to stop...or, perhaps, unable to.

So engrossed in adoring Maggie's feet was I that it was some time before I realized that she had again leaned back in her chair and was peering under her desk to see what was going on. I had my lips busy caressing the ankle of one foot and I froze that way, lips puckered on her ankle, when I noticed her looking down at me again. While she had a curious look on her face, she was unmistakably pleased with what she was seeing and feeling.

Although my lips were frozen on her luscious ankle, my fingers, with a mind of their own, were still massaging her instep and sole. The smile I saw on Maggie's face was pure pleasure to behold...rewarding.......and encouraging. She sat back up in her chair to resume her work, saying nothing. That plus the contented smile I'd seen on her face told me it was not only ok, but even desired that I continue my present course. So I once again rubbed and pampered her feet...and adored them with grateful lips.

As I worshipped one divine foot, Maggie brought the other foot up and I felt it gently caress the side of my face, stroking my ear, cheek and jawline with nylon-encased heaven. Her toes played with my hair, then slid down to play with my cheek and gently rub all around my face. I still kept kissing and rubbing her other foot, not wanting to stop pleasing her for one single second. In between kisses and caresses, if I felt her foot getting warm again, so I cooled it yet again with my puckered lips. I was not going to let anything bring discomfort to either of her feet if I could possibly prevent it. I hadn't a clue how long the kissing, massaging and cooling went on....but I didn't really care.

Having given me her non-verbal approval of kissing her feet, Maggie went on about the task of carrying out the Ogre's assigned duties. Occasionally my fingers or lips would hit and soothe a particularly sensitive spot on her feet and Maggie would sigh or I'd hear a soft purr from her and she'd stop work for a second to enjoy.

Although as time went by I got uncomfortable in that confined space, I kept pampering Maggie's feet. I felt that my own discomfort was unimportant as long as I was pleasing her. Her pleasure and comfort should come first and I wasn't about to disappoint her. So, cramped as I was, I stuck it out. I massaged every inch of both her feet, giving attention to each toe individually, firmly kneading her soles, bending and rotating her feet to stretch seldom used tendons and ligaments. I gave her as thorough a foot massage as I could...and she seemed to enjoy every second of it. I soothed insteps, soles, heels, ankles....even tried to push the stocking material down between her toes so I could massage between her toes as best I could. And whatever aches my fingers couldn't soothe, my attentive lips tried valiantly to kiss away.

All at once, Maggie's feet flew from my pampering hands. In a gasp of disappointment, I could only try feebly to guess what was going on. Her feet had escaped my grasp in mid-kiss and mid-rub. As my disappointed eyes focused, they saw Maggie now standing in front of her chair. I feared that for some reason our fun was all over. From my position, all I could see was Maggie's fine legs from about mid-thigh down. Continuing to look, I realized that her stockings were pantyhose after all. I discovered this as she slid them down her legs and over her feet to remove them. Once she'd gotten them completely removed, she wasted no time in bounding back into her chair, holding her now naked legs out to me for me to continue their pleasure.

Although it was a bit dim there under her desk, I noticed for the first time that Maggie painted her toenails. In the dimness it appeared to be a hot pink or similar color...and it brought a smile to my face. I looked up to see Maggie peering down at me again, and I flushed when I realized she'd noticed me admiring her toes. She grinned that evil grin again and proclaimed matter of factly, "Now you can do some serious foot pampering for me. Take your time...I have all day." And she immediately went back to her work with no further discussion.

As I took up one bare foot in my hands, I marveled at how soft and smooth it was...so lovely to look at...so pleasant to touch. I continued where I'd left off, kissing and rubbing her feet, blowing on them when I felt they needed it. Kissing her bare feet was even more enjoyable than kissing them in nylon...and I let her know that by the way I kissed them. I let my mouth adore her feet as I rubbed them. I kissed them a bit more passionately than before they were bare. Her skin was so sweet and erotic. I pressed my lips into it in total worship. I was coming to adore her feet. It was wonderful having my hands and lips all over them.

But, I confess that Maggie's acceptance - and, more, her enjoyment - of all this made me bolder. I wanted to try other things I thought she might enjoy...that might feel good to her...that might please her in some small way. Every sign she gave me emboldened me to go ever further in worshipping and comforting her feet. As I kissed her feet, I would part my lips and allow my tongue to play on them, to glide along every succulent inch. My kisses now encompassed licking as well....my tongue massaging as my fingers had done. As my lips slid along the side of her foot, they would suck gently and my tongue would flick at her foot. My kisses became open-mouthed, my tongue enjoying her feet...hopefully pleasing them as well. And then, kissing my way up to her toes again, I could no longer resist. I held her soft foot up to my lips and put them around her big toe, letting her toe slide between my lips and into my mouth. The toe's warm softness made my mind turn to mush. Reluctantly, I eventually let go of that toe, but then moved on from toe to toe, taking each one into my mouth and savoring the feel and taste of it. I sucked her toes slowly, and as I did I resumed hand massaging her sole and instep, and even her ankles and heel.

Again I lost track of time, sucking her toes and massaging her feet for who knows how long. But her sighs and moans encouraged my every lick, nibble and suck. I knew I was pleasing her and that was all that mattered. I barely even noticed the aches in my back and neck. They meant nothing to me....only Maggie's sighs were important. My hands, lips and now my tongue too, were pleasing her immensely, and there was nothing on earth that could've pulled them away from their attention to her feet. Except one thing....Maggie herself. For, at this point, my hands and mouth on her feet was no longer enough...for either of us.

As I soothed and worshipped her feet, I instinctively knew what Maggie now desired. My lips still focussed on her wriggling feet, but my hands began to wander above her ankles,to her well-formed calves. As my mouth tended to her feet, my hands massaged and caressed her calves soothingly. My lips and tongue did their best to stimulate her lovely feet while my hands crept slowly up her calves, gently caressing their way up.

It was at this point that Maggie became intent on a more active role in things. She took her foot from my grasp and positioned it on my shoulder, sliding her chair forward, putting her other foot on my other shoulder. Her sliding her chair further under the desk made me that much more cramped, but it brought her delicious thighs withing easy reach of both hands and lips. Happily, I took this as a sign that she wanted me to explore more than just her feet now. So, gently rubbing the instep of one foot, and letting my other hand slowly caress her thigh, I kissed and nuzzled her calf as I rubbed both foot and thigh. I took my time rubbing and kissing my way up her calves and thighs. There was, after all, no need to rush.

Soon, I was kissing her knee, and then above it. Now the sighs were more frequent and I could tell Maggie had stopped sorting through files and papers altogether. My lips worked their slow way up to her silky thighs, and as I did so Maggie once again sat back in her chair, shut her eyes and smiled contentedly. It wasn't long before her lush lips parted slightly and soft sighs escaped them, her breathing becoming quicker with each passing moment. I decided to go for broke. I might never have this kind of opportunity again, and Maggie sure seemed to be enjoying things, so why not? I moved all of my stroking and kissing above the knee now, with a definite plan of moving as far up as I was allowed.

I stroked her calves and thighs and kissed and even licked her about mid-thigh. In the cramped space, getting to her upper thigh was a bit difficult, but well worth the effort. I even had to come slightly out from under the desk to give her inner thighs the attention they deserved.....and wanted. Since she was lost in her contentment, I had no trouble at all in pushing her chair back slightly to accomodate this.

I kissed and licked back and forth from one inner thigh to the other, and Maggie seemed to appreciate it greatly. Now came the moment of truth. How far would she let me go? Would I be able to give her the kind of pleasure I'd like to, or would I get a stern slap across the face? I decided to go for it. The possible rewards of success far outweighed the probable sting of dismal failure. Besides, I could always say that I had simply misread her signs. The fun might be over for today, but I could apologize and I didn't think much harm would be done. Somehow, I didn't think Maggie would stop me. She seemed to want me to pleasure more than just her feet now......I was sure of it.

It turned out that my self debate was unnecessary anyway. Maggie answered my ques- tion for me, taking matters into her own hands. As I kissed her inner thigh, she lifted herself off her chair slightly and pushed herself forward, her tailbone resting very near the edge of her chair. She leaned back as far as the chair would allow and took her legs off my shoulders, placing them both on top of her desk. Once her legs were over my head on the desk, she spread them invitingly. I couldn't believe this was happening to me..but I didn't hesitate a single second. The dream, after all, could end at any moment.

I bent back to the delicious task of kissing and licking and nuzzling my face into her warm inner thighs. Pressing ever onward, I pushed her skirt upward slowly, exposing more and more thigh flesh, and getting wonderfully close to the heavenly area between her thighs. It was at this point that I became aware that this moment had probably been planned by Maggie all along. For, as I raised her skirt to further access her creamy thighs, I saw that the lovely Maggie wore no panties. I admired both her feminine beauty and her conniving ways. My admration of her love nest stopped me in my tracks for a moment or two as I stared at her curly tendrils and pouting lips in awe and with growing passion. This slight hesitation became noticable to Maggie. Her hands came down and grabbed my head, ending any lingering doubts I might have had when she pulled my face down into her moist, warm crotch. I kissed it....gently at first...and then my lips became more passionate in their worship and exploration of her nest.

As with her feet and legs, my mouth soon was exploring all about her pussy...becoming more and more thorough in it's probing and pleasing. I was lost in her scent and taste. My mouth kissed and sucked on all the juicy pink folds of her flower. I sucked on anything I could get into my mouth. My fingers spread her lips wide to allow my tongue to tease and titilate every moist inch of her womanhood. Her breathing was becoming still quicker and much more shallow, the sighs quickly becoming panting. Holding her open with one hand, my other hand grabbed her buttock and squeezed as my tongue explored her with abandon. I licked her slowly, then faster, letting her approach climax, but then pulling back somewhat, not letting her explode too soon. I wanted to prolong her pleasure as long as possible.

Nuzzling her musky nest, I sought her love canal and pushed my tongue into it, exploring its moistness. I licked inside her and brough my hand from her buttock to play in her juicy folds while my tongue danced inside her. I maintined this dual assault on her pussy until I felt the vibrations begin in her thighs, and felt her begin rhythmic movements with her hips. I played inside her a bit longer, but when I felt her hands tugging at my hair, and heard her gasping sighs, I knew it was time to set her free. Still stroking her soaked sex, I removed my tongue from inside her and brought my mouth to her clit, now peering from it's hiding place and crying out for attention.

As my tongue gently touched and teased her clit, her hips began to rock a bit faster and her gasping became more labored. I teased her clit with my tongue as she rocked and sighed. Keeping her clit held captive between my lips, I now flicked my tongue at it, the tip of my tongue barely touching it. I moved my face up and down to keep pace with her rocking hips, keeping her clit warm and safe between my lips. Her hips rocked fastrer and faster and the trembling in her thighs was reaching a peak, but my mouth held her clit firmly, my tongue now flicking just a bit more forcefully on it. I held her button between my lips and began to suck gently on it as my tongue lapped at it.

When my sucking on her nub became more forceful, she moaned loudly and her hips bucked suddenly. I rode with it, not wanting to lose her clit and bring her down again. I licked and sucked wildly now, moving my face all around her pussy as my mouth gave her clit intense pleasure. Her hands tugged at my hair and her bucking almost caused them to rip some of it out. When she finally achieved orgasm, I rode with her as long as I could. Even as she came I kept sucking and licking to prolong it for her. She bucked and squealed with pleasure, and her squeezing thighs almost choked me in her passion. But, I hung on to the very end.

It was quite some time before her orgasms had ended and her trembling and spasming had subsided. I pulled my dripping face from between her now limp legs, but leaned for- ward briefly to kiss that delicious moist tuft of womanhood, grateful not only for the pleasure it had given me, but also grateful that I'd been able to give so much pleasure to it as well.

I was so sore and cramped by this time that I just had to get out from under the desk. I could barely sit, I was in such pain. But I looked at Maggie to make sure she had thoroughly enjoyed herself, and her look of total satisfaction warmed me. Every ache was worth it. Maggie was sitting back in her chair, energy-depleted legs limp on the desk, but a Cheshire Cat grin plastered across her face. There was no doubt that I'd pleased her, and I felt good about that....very, very good. She looked at me and grinned. "That was wonderful," she said, "You really DID come through for me, after all. It's not every day I can get my feet rubbed and get such a nice bonus too! Mike, dear, you're welcome to crawl un MY desk anytime!"

Well, I'm sure you can understand that that day was one of the most pleasurable of my life...but that was not the end of this story. You see, when I managed to get the kinks out of my achy body, and Maggie had gotten herself put back together, I dusted myself off and prepared to leave. I really didn't know what to say. It was a rather awkward situation...or so I thought. Heading for the door, flushed, and confused as to how to end things, I stammered to Maggie that I'd see her the following day when I came in to work. Maggie ended the awkwardness of the moment and surprised me all in one move. She came over to me, put her arms around my neck, kissed me full on the lips, and asked, "So, when's your next day off? I would love another footrub. I'll even put a pillow under my desk....to make it a little more comfortable for you next time." We both had a hearty chuckle over that, and the awkwardness of the moment was a thing of the past.

But..truth to tell...Maggie did end up putting that pillow under her desk....and from that day to this I've used it many times. And I never forget to thank her for that. Oh, but you'll have to excuse me. I have an appointment to keep. I'd hate to be late for Maggie's footrub. The reward for making her feet happy is just too good to pass up.

I just can't wait to get all cramped up under that desk...

Second story of today:

Story Name: Train Story
Author: Not Known

There were new girl (let's call her Sara) in the class, who never liked me much. She moved from another school and at once broke hearts of all males in my class. She was very selfconfident, not super beautiful, but with some sexy nerve and I was shy, so she used to ambarass or deride me in front of the others. From the beginning she considered me freak, but I've never gave her a reason to think of me that way. She was very seductive and I was the only lad in the class who resisted her lure (she thought of it that way, in fact I had strong crush on her, but couldn't express it). As time passed she'd became more irritated and aggresive, her verbal attacks became little humiliating, but I was too scared she would discover my fetish and use it against me, so I've never defended myself.

So, there's the trip and (to my greatest discontent) I've landed in one compartment with Sara, two other girls (their names were Magda and Monika) and one of my colleagues (his name is unimportant). As there were a lot of space (the compartments were for eight people) and they spent most of time at the corridor - I've laid along one of the seats, with my head to the window. Only Magda stayed in the compartment with me, but she had occupied the second seat and was reading some magazine. It was quite dim in the compartment, only glimpses of light came from the corridor. So she sat at the doors and spread her legs at my seat. At that age most of the girls of my class had no resistance to not take off their shoes when placing their feet on chairs, sofas, beds or seats. It was really great for me, of course . Magda, Monika and Sara counted to that group. And that night Monika was in running shoes (sth. like flat soled white Asics), Magda - in flat soled strappy sandals, and Sara in light strapped sandals with white 1/2 inch flat sole raised to 1.5 inch narrow heel.

I've nearly fallen asleep, when Sara and Monika went back and took their places in front of me, Sara at the window and Monika near her. As Sara was in short skirt (she always exposed her legs!), I've awoken really fast hoping I could cast a few glances at her slender legs. As I've mentioned it was rather dark there, so it was little chance she could catch me peeking. Although she was not beautiful, but slender and rather sexy, she has really worth-the-sin legs. The girls talked to each other for some time when I've watched them with half-closed eyes, when Monika got numb and placed her feet (in shoes!) at the edge of my seat, a few inches from my groin. I've started to harden in genital parts. Then Sara payed attention to me and remarked I've been very selfish ocuppying whole length of the couch while three of them had to sit on one side of the compartment. As I've been officially asleep, I did nothing. Then she also rested her feet on my seat, but not with flat sole on the edge, as Monika did, but with her heels on top of the seat, so her shoes towered above my face, just an inch form it. Whoa! It was great, I stayed motionless, waiting what would happen next. I've smelled plastic aroma of Sara's soles and prayed for she pushed her legs little further and placed them on my face. She moved her feet above my face for a moment, not touching it, but I've given no signs I've noticed her, so the girls returned to chatting. As she had to raise fingers of her feet up not to step on me, she quickly got tired, pulled them back and placed on the edge of the seat. I've been really disappointed. I've stared at her gorgeous feet and seen in my mind's eyes that I lick and kiss them, but it was only a dream. As I've been tired, I started to fall asleep again.

Suddenly I've been awaken again, but this time it was Magda, who leaned her feet on my legs. I've stayed quiet, trembling at anticipation what the other girls would do, following her example. And I was correct. Monika raised her feet and gently placed them on my groin. Good idea said Sara This freak deserves nothing else than lying at our feet she giggled in approval and placed her feet tenderly on side of my head. Now I had to ignore the girls no longer. What are you doing? I've grumbled unclearly from underneath Sara's feet. It was great feeling, she placed one foot on my temple and the other on my cheek, and hold them in the air touching my head with balls using minimum pressure. Don't move, and be useful. You're good as our footrest she giggled. I said nothing and Sara gently increased pressure until she rested her feet full weight on my head. Now she positioned her legs for a moment, but left them on the side of my head, with one heel just above my eye and the second one on my cheek. I felt the edges of her hard soled sandals dug into my skin.

As Monika always strived to make an impression on Sara, now she pushed my groin more and more until her legs were fully extended. She pressed me hard, but it was not enough for her. I'll crush you! she threatened me, then slipped her butt down bending her legs, leaned back so her blades rested on the back of the seat and pressed again trying to straighten her legs once more. After a few seconds she succeeded squishing me against back of my seat. The pressure she applied to my groin was nearly unbearable, as a force human can perform with his legs is much bigger than the one needed for holding the body in standing position, walking, jumping or even carrying heavy load. She forced her sandals into my cock with patient determination, but though it was painful, I was really hard and excited, and she felt it with soles of her feet. She grinded her heels into my muscle and really tried hurt me, but she hasn't knew how tough I am. When she pushed my body against the back of the seat, my head moved form the middle of the seat until I was nearly spread on the back of the seat. Now Sara had to push her feet forward to keep them on my face. But if they were bent in the knees at right angle before, now she had to straighten them and roll her feet from side of my head straight to my face. She placed insteps of her sandals on my mouth and forehead then straightened her feet, too. But her legs were longer then Monika's so she has no real need to slip down, she could just use her sacrum as support. But she wanted to apply much more pressure, so she straightened and raised whole her body, leaned her neck and blades on the wall above the seat and forced herself up to nearly horizontal position. It was much more pressure now I had ever holded on my face, even with flat soled shoes, and Sara repositioned her feet all the time grinding my face with her heels. One step she almost fractured my nose, but then Magda, who was one of the most quiet girls I ever knew shouted Stop it! You'll hurt him! Monika at once bent his legs, but left them on my groin pressing me lightly to back of the seat, and Sara fell down on her seat, removed feet from my abused face and placed them back on the edge of the seat. Did I hurt you? she asked me with inquiring voice. I've sighed deeply and gathered my mind. I could admit and stop the game, but it would not be what I wanted. So I've ventured to answer: I'm fine. You've got awesome, strong legs, but you can't hurt me this way.

You see? Sara turned to Magda. I suspect he almost liked it. With that she placed her feet on my chest and started to rub it with her soles. Did you, or didn't you? She asked firmly. Well... I've hesitated to tell the truth. Well... it wasn't quite unpleasant... I've used all my diplomacy. I knew it! He likes the pain! triumphed Sara You freak! she pressed her foot to my lips and shaked it lightly. C'mon, Magda, you've got rare opportunity to trample over a man! she encouraged her. It was strange, but suddenly there were no derision, disdain nor hostility in her voice. Even her freak sounded fond.

Magda looked at me scrutinizing. C'mon, is that true? You like the pain? she asked me not convinced at all. I had to answer, 'cos my reputation could have fallen to pieces. I don't like pain I've denied thet suspition. But if you like, you can trample me, ultimately. Magda was in a dither, couldn't bear the thought Sara could have been right. She sat back and clearly gave the field up. But Monika again was the one who never give in. She grinded her feet into my groin again and declared: If you're so dreadful, we'll trample him more! She obviously said it for both of them, her and Sara. Sara without much conviction placed her feet on my face again, but didn't press nor move them around. I've seen she is discontented for some reason, but it seemed she didn't want to use my confession against me. As I had a feeling she understood and accepted some piece me that moment, I could have relaxed and opened up to them little more. It was a good moment to turn the foe into a friend. So I've turned to Magda: Go on, you really can do it, if you want to. I have to admit, it... might be quite interesting I've resolved to dare her a little and then Magda nodded as if she made a decision than said: You know, I have to take something from my luggage. As her rucksack was on the shelf right above me, all of us grinned and temperature right off raised up. Sara and Monika took their feet off me again, and I've layed on my back. Turn around Magda ordered me, but I've not complied with her kind request. No I've said, I want to see you. She started to remove her running shoes, but I had to raise an objection again: Wait! Leave them on, please. She looked at me little surprised but hasn't argue.

OK she consented and then placed her foot on my chest. She hasitated for a moment then bounced against the floor and quickly climbed onto me. She examined my face standing still both feet on my sternum, and I've smiled to her. How is it? asked Sara. Fine, quite... gross, but fine! confirmed Magda and made a few cautious steps to my stomach, and chest again, then raised to her tiptoes, to her heels and leaped a little. Tip-top feeling she said and turned to the shelf. She struggled for a while with her rucksack, but as it was at the same bottom, she gave up quickly. Monika she said you have to remove your rucksack first. But she still stood on my chest and was not going to step down! OK Monika stood up on her seat then jumped both feet squarely to my groin! My body leaped for a while on springy seat. Oh... I was in heaven! Two girls trampling me like I was a piece of furniture! Pressure on my dick was quite bearable, absolutely less than when Monika squeezed me against back of the seat. And it was really pleasant, as she placed her feet flat but firmly across my dick. I was nearly ready to cum then! Now Monika took her luggage off the shelf and stepped back to her seat, but Magda's rucksack was still under some piece of luggage. Hey! Magda turned to Sara take it away! then she stepped back to my stomach, as Sara's rucksack was on the window side of the shelf. Sara laughed, stood up, climbed to her seat, made a step to mine and hovered over me standing centimeters from my head. May I? she asked and placed her foot on my chest, and she did it very gracefully and gently. Certainly, sth has changed in her behaviour. With pleasure I've nodded.

She was slightly higher and weighted more than each of two other girls, so heel of her sandal sunk deep into my ribs when she moved to my chest. I was in thin T-shirt (it was quite warm in the compartment), so there were no cushion between my body and her hard plastic shoe. She stood whole weight on one leg, hasn't raised to her toes to lessen the pressure on the sharp heel, so it was little painful, but I was really happy man that moment. My most terrifying opponent became my... maybe not friend yet, but trampler at last. I thought she would place her other foot on my collar-bones, right below the throat, but unexpectedly she placed it on my face, ball on my forehead and heel on my mouth. As the instep area of sole of her sandal was flat, she flattened my nose under the pressure, but it became much more flat when she moved her weight to my face and picked her rucksack up. My head sunk deep into elastic seat, my lips was crushed under enormous pressure of her heel. But I bet no one of the other girls noticed what Sara was trampling over.

And that was the moment Magda has choosen to step with heel of her running shoe on the middle of my penis. Combined pain at the face and feeling of the edge cutting into my groin caused me to cum all over my underwear and shorts. Magda for sure felt the wild convulsions under the sole, but the only think she did was standing harder on her heel then placing the second one next to it, on the tip of my dick.

After a short moment Sara dismounted to my chest (still carrying her additional burden), removed her foot from my face and placed it on my Adam's apple. She examined my face, and even if it was dark, I swear she sought excited grin expressed on my face and deep imprint of her sandal's tread on my skin. She stood on my chest while Monika picked her rucksack up and stepped down to the floor. She removed some food from it, and tightened it up. Meanwhile Sara turned around, checked nobody (except me, but I was not significant) look, walked to my penis and stepped hard on it with bot her heels. As she held additional load and I had emptied myself a moment ago so my key part was little soft. the feeling was... really crusing. She leaped on heels twice then quickly returned to my chest. It was unbelievable, I started to hard on again! Now Magda was ready to put her baggage back on the shelf, so she stepped on me directly from the floor. She placed her foot right on my dick and applied whole her (and rucksack's!) weight to her heel when she tried to climb up and not loose ballance. In a second my organ was rock-hard once more. She transfered to my stomach (great feeling of her running shoes sinking into my flesh), forcing Sara to step back on my face. And then I felt additional pressure on my thighs! It was Monika carrying her rucksack! Wow! I had three girls standing on me with extra weight of at last 20kg per each! I was compressed (especially my nose, which become epicentre of pain, when Sara repositioned her feet and placed her fully loaded heel on the tip of it), but I could die happy at that moment. Girls struggled with the shelf for a moment, repositioned themselves a few times stepping back and forth at my face (Sara only), cock, chest and stomach, then finally managed to place all their rucksacks in proper positions. Now they turned their attention to me.

How do you liked it? asked Sara, standing on my chest now. Delightful I've moaned but now get off of me, please. Oh. Not yet, my sweet she argued with wide smile, and all of them started leaping and bumping, trading places and trampling violently all over me. My body jumped up and down, up and down, but then... Sara stepped with her foot placed along my cock leaped and twisted her heel a little... and I've exploded again!

Suddenly the door opened and our classmate entered the compartment. The girls freezed still, looking at him, he freezed shocked of the unusual situation he cought us in. I... see you girls are busy now... I'll not disturb you then he mumbled with fear in his eyes, quickly turned around, slammed the door and disappeared. All of us bursted with laughter and the girls stepped down allowing me regaing sitting position.

________

Later, when I've talked to Sara about what happened that trip, she confessed to me she was so hostile before, because she was little afraid of me (sic!), as I was the only interesting fella she knew, who treated her assexually and resisted her influence.

Last edited by jahampanah; 04-Sep-18 at 05:24.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: