View Single Post
Old 13-Aug-11, 06:52
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Forbidden Combat club home action

----------- I and Larry get some action at home, after the fight night ---------

When we drove home after the fight night the feeling in the car was a little strange. Before Larry won all his
matches and I lost most of mine. Over the last months he had lost a few, but was still a much greater and stronger
wrestler than I was. But some of the new female wrestlers was strong like hell, and I could feel how he was a
little uncomfortable about the fact that he have lost both his matches and I made a surprise win against the Rod.
" - You may have to join me more often in the club-gym, so it doesn't have to be only me to bring in the money
from the fight nights." I tried to tease him.
" - Ohh, drop it. You don't have to rub it in. These two women are the strongest woman in the club. Neither you or
I have a chance against them. But I still kick the "normal" club girl’s ass anytime, to you don't have to worry
about my shape." Larry said in an irritated voice.
" - I was just teasing you, honey. You do better next time. But I feel a little sorry for your cock, which didn't
find a pussy to fuck in two matches. I can't wait to get home and feel it inside me. You know how horny I get
after fight nights." I said and rubbing his thigh as he was driving.
" - Thanks for the offer, but I feeling really spent and my ass is still sore. I think be both have to rest
a little when we get home." Larry responded and pushed away my hand.
I felt rejected but I was sure I could get Larry to change his mind about it as we got home, as I was dying for a
fuck. I knew I have a bigger sexual drive than Larry, and wanted sex daily while he wanted it just a few times a
week. I usually solved it with my toys to get me off myself. But we always had good sex after the fight-nights and
I wanted to continue that fine tradition.

When we got inside I quickly change clothes and went to the living room to Larry in just a loose t-shirt, no jeans
or panties on. He tried to get passed me, but I blocked his way. I began to rub his body and feeling up his cock
through his pants. He was still limp, but I knew I could get him alive soon.
Larry pushed me away again. " - NO, honey! Not tonight. I told you I am too tired."
I looked at him surprised. He has never turned me down like this before.
" - Oh, baby, don't you think I’m hot?" I said slyly and began to kiss him on the lips.
He broke off the kiss and pushed me back again, and told me " Of course you’re hot, but I told you I’m to tired
tonight. Another day maybe."
Suddenly I screamed out in frustration and anger " - Maybe!!! Maybe?? You fucking prick." I told him and attacked
him. I got him in a side headlock and threw him down on the mat. Larry was taken by surprise and before he knew it
I had him pinned to the carpet in a headlock.
" - Have you become a total pussy? Have fairy mammoth fucking the male out of you? Am I suppose to fuck you
instead because you have become a fucking loser? Is it so? " I was yelling at him.
I could see how his surprised face turned into anger and I could feel how he moved around and broke my headlock
and throw me around and pinned me to the carpet. He was furious and could overpower me easily.
" - Now listen carefully you crazy count. I am the man in this house, on in this house to will always be me
fucking you, is that clear??? You may be getting funny ideas from watching me lose to amazoniac or winning against
weak ass Robert in the club. You will never get as strong as Amazoniac and Robert is much weaker and smaller than
me!!
Good for you, you won against Robert, but that doesn't mean you can take on me! Do you understand??" Larry said
angry, pinning me on my back on the carpet.
" - OK, Robert. I understand. You are too strong and manly for me." I told him and rubbed my body against his.
" - Yes, that’s true. And you will not speak so disrespectful to me again?" I could feel how he had a hardon now.
" - No, Robert. You're the best." I told him. I manage to get a hand free and found his cock, pulling out his
cock.
" - Now, please fuck me, Robert." I pleaded. Robert buried his cock all the way inside me and began to fuck me
harder than he had done in a long time, still with some anger in him.
He made me respond " You're the best, Robert." every time he asked me "who's the best?" while fucking me. He
fucked me until both came.
I enjoyed the fucking, and found it funny how I have tricked him into it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: