View Single Post
Old 13-May-15, 00:18
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Skylar Rene review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Met Skylar this past weekend for a 2hr session. She had a bondage photo shoot 2 days earlier that left her somewhat injured. She showed me a photo of how she was hogtied and suspended upside down for the shoot, so she was very bruised up for our session. Most girls would have cancelled, but Skylar is one tough gal and gave me a great session.
It was a 2hr scissor/sleeper session. Her legs are just as strong as they are sexy, and her arms are like steele. She had no problem getting me to tap in any hold she applied. She is very inventive with chokes, and can choke you out from just about any position. She choked me into tapping with her arms.legs, waist,Lat muscle...
Communication to set up the session was excellent, and she even participated in a little trash talk via e-mail and later phone text.
Skylar is definately one of the hottest looking session girls out there. The perfect balance of muscle and sexiness.
She is also very intelligent,well read and very talkative.
If you ever get a chance to meet her, I definately advise that you do as she is the very best at what she does.
I really wish I can meet her one day. I hate the thought of her doing bondage though. She looks much better on top and in charge!