View Single Post
Old 27-Feb-19, 19:21
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,019 Times in 5,474 Posts
Default Re: Headscissors Hanna

And here is the last part of

Headscissors Hanna

where the beautiful daughter takes the scene...

"Mama has said that no one has ever got out of her headscissors. I'm curious to see if you can do it, great strong man!" I heard Geli's mocking voice like through cotton wool.

The knowledge that the woman I wanted to impress was witness of my disassembly by her own mother increased my strength. I tried to grasp the torturing thighs and squeeze my hands between my cheeks and them. But to no avail, no matter how hard I struggled.

Hanna had me in her special grip, and she showed me that mercilessly. She did not fight me, she played with me. Again and again she let me breathe, and seconds later, with a quick squeeze, she proved how superior she really was, how easy it would be for her to strengthen the pressure to make me give without real effort.

She did not do it, she just celebrated her triumph. Hanna looked over at her daughter with a grin and let me romp. Only my stupid male pride kept me from giving up if I was not absolutely forced to. So I played her game. I gave everything I had, carrying our bodies over the mat again and again, but Hanna's grip was firm and consistent.

I fought like never before in my life, but at the end my energy was spent. Breathing heavily, I laid on my back and looked into the relaxed face of my conqueror, who now barely had to use power to dominate me. Hanna had enough experience to recognize my condition. She knew I was done and gave her daughter an encore. Powerfully she turned our bodies, loosened her scissors and sat down on my chest. My upper arms caught between her squats, she put her hands on her hips and looked down at me with a mysterious smile.

Defeated. Humiliated. With Geli watching us. Could it get worse? It could. Geli interfered. "Whatīs the score in your little series?" the cocky goblin asked hypocritically to me.

I could have strangled her, but unfortunately I was not in the position to. Not nearly. On the contrary. "My daughter asked you something," Hanna reminded me and supported her remark with a short thigh pressure. "Forty-five to four," I growled.

"Whoīs in the lead?" Geli continued with a somehow innocent girlish voice.

"Your mom!" I squeezed out. As if she did not know that; the overview with the result of our fights was clearly visible on the front door.

" So I have proven once again that I'm the stronger one of us," Hanna announced from above. "But today, that's not enough for me. Do you remember your little naughtiness from our first meeting? "

"Yes," I answered reluctantly.

"Me too. Today is a good day to revenge .... "

Panic pervaded me. She had announced to me several times that she would let me pay back my insolence someday but had it to be this day? Please not in front of Gelis eyes, I begged inwardly. Hanna did not listen to my silent plea. She leaned back slightly and let her fingers move slowly over my upper body. Playfully they circled my navel and stroked gently, affectionately emphasizing my swimming trunks. A shudder rushed through my body as my little friend lifted without my intervention. I looked up at Hanna, confused and startled. Geli could barely suppress a loud snort as her mother licked her lips with a gesture of pleasurous anticipation.

I felt like the victim of a rape. What did Hanna intend to do with me? In my condition she could do with me whatever she wanted. Desperately I wanted to rear up, but Hanna pressed her knees to my cheeks and suppressed my weak attempt. "Stay down!"

I could do nothing but obey. So there I was, in the prime of my life, completely helpless under this mature wrestler and fighting against burgeoning panic. "What are you going to do with me now?" I asked with a frightened voice.

Hanna registered my tone, stopped and laughed throatily. "Now you really got jitters, donīt you? Besides, someone down here seems to like the situation pretty much, "she stated, gave my erect bodypart a playful pat and leaned forward again. "You donīt need to fear. I'm not in the mood any more to take young men against their will, although physically I still could…. And anyway, not in front of the eyes of my daughter ... .. I just wanted to prove to you, me and her what I still have got and that my old videos were not fake, as Geli had presumed. Besides, there is something I am waiting for…."

I knew what she expected. Formally our fight was not over yet. "I give up - again!" I uttered in frustration.

"Fine; thank you!" Hanna stated, pushed up supple and strutted to her daughter. With a gimme five, the two clapped off. I was glad to breathe again, turned on my side and stared to them with shame.

"That's 46: 4 for mom," Geli said aloof and went to the board to perpetuate the result as Hanna walked to the bench and reached for the water bottle. Usually, I also got up and followed my conqueror, but at that moment, I was too tired and frustrated.

And another feeling crossed me. Despite all the humiliation, was I not privileged to share the attic room with these two women? Being able to compete in a wrestling match with the legendary headscissors Hanna was a gift that I had fantasized about for years in my youth and that I appreciated very much, even though I had learned the hard way over and over again that I was not good enough to play in her league. And what made it even better, that day I to got to know Geli ....

I watched over to Hanna's beautiful daughter. Her body by far was not as well-trained as her mother's, but still could not hide the athletic genes that had helped to shape it. And, in addition, Geli possessed a natural cheerfulness and a youthful freshness that her mother was missing. What would it be like to spend an evening with Geli? To talk to her? To laugh with her? In the end, go to the bedroom clinch? I did not think about wrestling - at least not only, maybe as a foreplay ...

Geli watched over at me and noticed my looks. A strange smile crept around her mouth. Somehow she seemed to like me, I hopefully concluded, despite my embarrassing performance. With a seductive hip swing she walked towards me, placed her feet left and right around my waist and looked down at me. "Do you like this position? Do you like being beaten by a strong woman? I've got a lot to offer too..." Provocatively slowly, Geli settled down on my chest, gripping my wrists firmly and squeezing them into the mat next to my ears. Fixed thighs pressed against my upper body.

It was obvious what Geli wanted me to try. I accepted her unspoken challenge and tried to push her up. Was it because of my exhaustion or because of her skillful seat? I could not lift up the little goblin. Wherever I focused my effort, she put weight and strength against it. More and more I squirmed, again and again in vain, and a mocking smile dug into Geli's pretty face. "Looks like you're having problems, boy ... .." she scoffed.

This woman teased and annoyed me to the point of insanity; and unfortunately she was in the position to do so. "Itīs logic that I can not free myself. You had a start advantage and I already had a tough fight absolved! Otherwise, I would be able to free myself easily, "I blurted out and recognized how much that sounded like a sore excuse.

Gelis mocking smile deepened. "Oh yes? Would you like to try a fair and square wrestling match against me? I'm sure you would end up in the same position you are in now. And be sure, once I get you between MY thighs you will know that it was just a harmless foreplay what my mom did to you... "

What was happening? Was she serious? I looked over at Hanna. My conqueror shrugged. "I am not suprised. Geli did not just want to watch us. She asked me if she could wrestle you herself. I agreed, but only on the condition that I first wrestle with you and make you tired. My maternal concern, however, was unfounded, as I see now. Geli can certainly take you on pound for pound even when you are both in fresh shape; if I had to make a bet on the outcome of your wrestling match Iīd place it on her. But whether you are fighting each other, or having a date, or going to the bedroom, you're both old enough and can chose your decisions. Although at the moment it seems itīs Gelis choice alone ... "

Hanna's spell reminded me of my humble situation. I looked up at Geli. She also possessed this dominance, which fascinated me so much with Hanna and which I had fallen for literally since my youth - a mental strength, combined with extradordinary physical abilities. Surely I should not underestimate Geli in a wrestling match; and if she really got me between her legs as she had announced, between those strong, firm things ....

How could I have hesitated in view of this perspective? "I want to fight you, Geli. If we compete in a fair fight you have no chance! Give me a ten minute break and I'll beat you!" I added with the degree of convincing that was believable in my position.

Geli let out a laugh. "That's not how you look right now. You can try to take me on - next week. As you lay down there, beaten and exhausted, you are clearly no match for me today. I'm a sporty girl looking for opponents; not for preys .... "

Geli pushed herself up, casually brushing her toe over my still erected limb and stepped out of the room like a queen. Man, I had fallen for this little one! How I felt the desire, almost the greed, to roll over the mat with her, with much more to follow. "I'll be on time!" I shouted after her hoarsely.

I kept my promise. But this is another story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post: