View Single Post
Old 11-Dec-13, 16:55
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Queen of the Kill A Hunger Games type Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaiapanduri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The story is not so absurd as seems. Maybe the mass smothering occurs just in certain period of history, when the male population is growing up too much.
Well, isaiapanduri It's possible that mass smothering of males in general wouldn't be bad, especially if the male to female ratio is something to 4:1 or 3:1, That's said, I made some minor calculations about the rate of death, and here what I came up with.

First, smothering and facesitting to the death is such causually event that exact calculation is impossible.

About 1 in four smothering facesitting death are female, but the majority are male.

It's ridiciously common for sisters, mothers and daughters to facesitting their male relative, while this done not mean certain, there is no penalty or punishment if death occurs.

Lastly, the number of career kills of the Impetators, are straggling.

I sorry I so analretitive about this, isaiapanduri and mike3121, but I realy like this story and the more I read it, the more, that this point stated above bothered me as a reader. It an excellent facesitting story, and to be honest, I wouldn't want to change your writing style for the world. Your description of smothering, and especially naked, or near naked facesitting is amazing, both for this story, and the other one Smother High. I hope that you are not too offenced about my points and issue, I just need to get it off my chest.

Thank you for writing this story. Keep up the good work.