View Single Post
Old 21-Jul-17, 20:49
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Fascination of Punchritude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ive never really thought about a woman specifically throwing a punch being sexy, but a woman kicking ass in general...very sexy.
When I posted on the Diana the Valkyrie site, I encountered a smattering of other posters who were strongly focused on one particular type of assault, like kicking, strangling, or judo throws. I always liked other forms of assault as well as fisticuffs, but it seems like for some fans, certain specific actions "grab" them with a special emphasis.

I would imagine that, since in childhood I didn't witness women doing violent acts that I remember, the fetish, as I choose to call it, was probably nurtured by pop culture. In my day one didn't see a lot of fantasy-women do karate or judo, but it was easy to spot a lady knocking someone down with a basic fistic display.

I think that I probably developed this affection before I had any real knowledge of what sexual activity signified-- I mean, "signified" in the sense of the somatic appeal, not just the basic "in and out." I've wondered if the images of being "overwhelmed" in violent fashion served as a stand-in for that appeal, which I would guess a lot of kids "know" without exactly knowing that they know-- you know?

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a huge fan of females who enjoy throwing a good punch, as well as enjoying being on the receiving end. There is electricity in the air when her fist connects, and it makes me feel high as a kite; I guess it's something to do with the combination of beauty, power, and determination.
Glad to see there's at least one other person with this predilection. I have a particular liking for scenes like the one in your thumbnail, either the "ground and pound" type or, in a more cartoonish mode, the "punching bag routine," I've seen a few modern shows attempt to emulate the punching-bag schtick, either with real people (an episode of V.I.P., the TV-film SHRIEK IF YOU KNOW WHAT i DID ON FRIDAY THE 13TH) or clay (CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH). I always wished that the Warner Brothers cartoons, who did male/male versions of the schtick a couple dozen times, had pulled off a female-on-male version of the same thing, but they never quite went there,,,

Last edited by Dennis Dune; 21-Jul-17 at 20:49.