View Single Post
Old 14-Mar-18, 17:57
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated by the Champion, an interactive story on CHYOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintoollica [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really loved this story! I'm not sure if I missed it but was there a stinkface part in the corner of the room or no?
There was! I forget what the path to it is, though. You can find it if you check the story map.

I’m working on a few extra chapters right now, including a headscissors path for the audience volunteer (her name doesn’t have to be Melody, it’s customizable just like your name and the Champion’s), and two “new challenger appears” paths involving other ECL fighters, with potentially a third later on.

Also, I’d like to write other stories in this universe at some point, but I honestly don’t know how well that would work—I put pretty much every idea I had for a sexy wrestling match into “Defeated by the Champion”, so almost anything I could do for a future story would just be a retread of what I’ve written here. I do have an idea for a plot for one if I can figure out some unique moves for it, though...
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post: