View Single Post
Old 27-Feb-12, 01:27
Points: 14,520, Level: 52 Points: 14,520, Level: 52 Points: 14,520, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Linda pinned me down

It's a shame I only got sgp'd once by them both. Especially Linda I would have loved to receive her sgpins. I was lucky enough to have about ten older girls sgpin me when I was around 11-14 years old. They were one off pins mainly but one girl Jane put me in 5 different sgpins. I managed to annoy most of my girlfriends so they would sgpin me and 2 of them loved it. They enjoyed sitting on me. My last girlfriend had been in many fights and she was a very effective sgpin girl. She loved to dominate when playfighting and when in bed.

I was lucky enough to have an older and younger sister who liked to sgpin me very regularly. My older sister was 5 years older than me and I had no chance of escape. She must have put me in about 50 sgp's. Usually high and tight pins. My younger sister was really into sgpinning and I was her favorite victim. She would sit very, very high and tight regardless of what she wore. It could get very humiliating at times, especially when our mother or father walked in on us and sis would be sat on my throat in a short skirt, my arms trapped under her ankles and my wrist under her knees. I must have looked pathetic. Even though she was younger than me she had fantastic technique and I had put a real effort to unseat her. I admit though I liked been put in a sgp and usually struggled to the point of unseating her but allowing her to stay on top. When I was 13-16 years old she must have pinned me about 2000+ times. She would ambush me as I slept on a morning and late at night. She would ambush me as I watched tv etc. We played cards for sgpins. Which I lost on purpose.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post: