View Single Post
Old 23-Apr-13, 00:52
Points: 5,067, Level: 30 Points: 5,067, Level: 30 Points: 5,067, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tempest Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan4life68 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There was a thread on here a while back about the difficulties in trying to schedule through Tempest which I added to but in the interest of fairness wanted to report the good experience I had this past weekend using Tempest.

First time I used them about 3 yrs. ago things went smooth. Since then I tried about 5-6 other times and it was always the same thing. Sometimes initial emails were answered then everything would fall into a black hole or no reply given at all.

I finally gave up but needed to make an impromptu visit to the city for work and on a whim emailed Lisa and this time from first email to confirming the date and time it took about 3 hours and only a few emails.

When I thanked Lisa for setting things up so quick she replied that she is trying to improve her booking speed. She even followed up with me after the session to see what I thought and made a recommendation for next time.

Whether she was tipped off to negative threads about the difficulties in scheduling through her or of her own accord she seems to be making a focus on changing things.

If you've been hesitant to try and use them because of difficulties before you should definitely try again.
Thanks for the information. Years ago when I booked sessions on a regular basis I booked sessions through Tempest. I had no trouble getting responses from Lisa. Also she was very honest about the ability of the ladies. Never had a bad session with any of the ladies that worked for her.