View Single Post
Old 23-Jun-13, 22:41
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Cassidy from SheFights

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They are great clips. Thanks for the ideas but for some reason I do not have the option of where to save the file. It just starts downloading to some hidden temp folder that I cannot find doing a search of the entire drive. For some reason, it does not go to my donwloads folder. Tried in both chrome and IE10 with the same results.
I've had that happen very very rarely for some unknown reason, I'm not asked if and where to save the file, it just starts automatically downloading as if I had chosen to 'open' the file even when I made no choice at all.
Quite nerve-wracking, especially for a larger file. But since WMP is my default player, I do have a way to find that sneaky temp folder it's hiding in and can transfer it to a regular folder.
When the video starts playing, in WMP, I click on "File" on the menu. From that I select "Properties". It always give the location of the file so I copy-paste that location (leaving off the filename at the end of course) into a windows browser and go, and it goes right to that temp folder and I can see the file there and just drag it to whatever folder I want to, saving the day!
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: