View Single Post
Old 05-Jan-18, 03:01
Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Got a great new comic to start off this great new year with a bang. This comic is one of my favorite comic's I've ever made. It combines a lot of my loves strong and sexy musclebound women, giant monsters and robots, FMG, all that goodness combined with a nice splash of GTS flavor. You stir all that together and you have Operation GTS Defense Force. I know not everyone likes GTS comics. But, I think this is both written and drawn in a manner where people who might be put off by GTS will still enjoy this comic. Lots of fun, lots of action and lots of buff women growing big huge muscles and kicking butt.

The full comic can be found here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are the samples. No nudity, but massive muscular women in skimpy clothes and bikinis are featured fighting horrible monsters.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And yes. I know this is a bit more sci fi than the usual stuff I post here. But, I think you'll all like the themes presented in this comic. It's really fun and the women are TOUGH!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post: