View Single Post
Old 03-Jan-17, 16:18
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: Sex, relationships and our fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlingfan80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow but at least you were able to have sex.. I really want to be able to have sex and have this wrestling fetish as an addition to my sex life, not as the center. But I guess I need to figure it out since at the moment I do not have a sex life. I got to experience a little bit but still didn't have sex because many times I didn't feel ready for it.

And I think you are never the only weirdo.
Why would you want to have sex if you don't enjoy it? There is no benefit in sex other than pleasure and there can be nasty consequences to it. I don't care what people think, wrestling fetish is actually healthier. It's actually a blessing that you're not addicted to sex, that's how I see it. There's a reason why so many cultures frowned upon pre-marital sex.

When you'll find someone you really love it will all happen spontaneously. Also the chances are you'll find someone who you'll have more in common with than just physical attraction. Sex with the same person eventually becomes boring and if you base your relationship on that it will fail.

I don't understand why in this age where all sorts of sexuality are accepted and even promoted, people look at you as some weirdo if you have this wrestling fetish. Many intelligent and successful people in the past had weird fetishes and probably appeared asexual to many, while it's usually the lower classes who just want to have sex with girls with big tits.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post: