Thread: Hardie stories
View Single Post
Old 02-Feb-14, 16:22
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts
Default Re: hardie stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissored [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! I especially enjoyed the "Matches" stories.
yes the matches are an excellent set of stories, but my personal favorites are chores for the boys, I first read them about 15 years ago, there are 3 stories the first 2 were written by hardie , but the third story was written by another guy C quill, who uses the same characters but adds 2 more young girls, which I find are a little too young, there was a forth story posted by yet another writer, it was on hardies shelf for a very short time but then taken out, (this was probably due to the mild sexual content between the 14 year old paul and aunt Margaret 30s), well amazingly I found this story on the net,

the guy that posted there's stories did not use hardies name on them, all 4 stories are posted one after the other , to go directly to the 4th story scroll down to page 5 were its titles SEQUIL OF SEQUIL TRISEQUIL and that is were the lost 4th story begins

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post: