Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Mar-15, 11:27
obfusc9981

Default Bathroom scale squeeze competition

Zach (21) 6'0'' 163 pounds
Bianca (22) 5'10'' 165 pounds
---------------------------------
Zach and Bianca are pretty new couple. They've been together for just few weeks. Zach is UK boy, and he met Bianca on his summer vacation in Rio de Janeiro. Then he moved from UK to live with her in a big house near Copacabana.

Zach is pretty athletic boy, who practiced to play soccer with his friends very often, and he went to a gym 2-3 times a week to put on some muscles and strength.
Bianca is tall for a girl, but still 2 inches shorter than her tall boyfriend. But she has played volleyball for years!

One summer evening, while they were sitting on their couch
(they wear clothes on photos in which they are in standing positions)
there was Grappling tournament on TV. In one match one pretty heavy girl made boy a tap out just squeezing his torso from both sides with her legs.
Although boy was pretty scrawny, Zach said to his girlfriend:

"Oh, damn, there is no chance girl could make him submit this way. He must have been so weak!"

"Are you sure Zach? Girls can be stronger than boys sometimes, it's not very rare that girls submit boys this was in grappling matches."-said Bianca.

"No way that girls can have such strong legs."-added Zach.

"Let's test that, but in some other way, sweety."-said Bianca who got an idea!

"How do you mean that?"-asked Zach.

Then Bianca got an idea. stood up from sofa and went to bathroom. She came back with bathroom scale and towel.

She told to Zach to lay down on the side(like on attachment photo on the bottom of this post). He was completely confused.
She told him then to put bathroom scale between his thighs and squeeze as hard as he can to see what will needle show!
They also wrapped a towel around scale to achieve better grip. Zach did as she said and started squeezing as hard as he could.

He wasn't one of chicken-legged boys, his thighs were strong from soccer and gym. When he squeezed scale they seemed even bigger because of pressing scale. His thighs were bulging out of his boxer briefs. Needle was coming up to almost 200 pounds.
"Aaah, come on fuckin' needle, show more, show more!"-shouted Zach!

Bianca was standing just near him and smiling while watching him groaning and moaning.
"Come on Zach, crush that scale with your fuckin' thighs!"-she supported him.

There was a grimace on his face from giving 100% of his leg strength! His hairy, soccer thighs made needle move up to 240 pounds ! He stopped squeezing.
"Oh, shit! This was hard job. But I am sure that's enough to beat a girl, haha."-said Zach cockily, while he was standing up.

Bianca then did the same as him, she went down on the floor and put scale with towel between her legs.

Zach was now standing just by her and for first time noticed how big his girlfriend's legs are! She didn't even start squeezing but her massive thighs already hidden more than half of poor bathroom scale!

"Damn, Bianca, I had no idea that your legs are so fuckin' big. I didn't pay attention to it..."-said Zach confusedly.

"Haha, and I haven't started squeezin' yet, sweety. Just wait."

Then she exerted pressure on the scale.
She also had her dark blue boxer briefs, and her huge thighs were completely bulging out and stretching poor briefs to the limits! Needle went up easily to 220 pounds in just few seconds!

"Fuckin' shit! What the fuck, damn? Your fuckin' massive thighs cover almost whole fuckin' scale, we can barely see what needle shows!"-shouted Zach in shock!

"Hahaha, you seem very surprised, honey? My massive volleyball legs are gonna launch this poor needle to the max !! "-said Bianca with big smile on her face while she was still squeezing scale between her thighs.

Zach couldn't even look at the needle because her legs distracted him completely. He was just looking at her swollen thighs! They were popping out from poor boxer briefs. That sight gave Zach a visible boner! His cock was pressing out of his pants and when Bianca noticed that she just laughed on loud.

She was holding 220 pounds for almost half a minute and it was time to finish this competition.

"I can see you're getting pretty excited watching me crushing this scale to limits. Now I am gonna finish this, honey, watch now the needle carefully!"

Then she exerted one short, very tight powerful squeeze and needle flew off to enormous 330 pounds! But that wasn't all Bianca had to show. She hold that pressure for 10 seconds!
That made Zach's cock almost ripping his boxer briefs. There was one of the biggest boners he had ever had!
And during that 10 second period she was watching at his boner while he was standing just next to her.

"Ooooooooh, 330 fuckin' pounds, Zach!"-she shouted and stopped squeezing!

Right in that moment Zach came in his boxer briefs!!! There was not a little spot, but almost whole briefs were wet from his cum! Bianca's legs made him cum like never before in his life.

"Shiiiit...oh...holy shit...I'm completely wet. Your monster thighs are unbelievable, you squeezed 90 pounds more than me!"

"I beat you! I beat the shit out of you, boy! My thick, volleyball legs are just too much for your male soccer legs!"-she said proudly while sitting on the floor exhausted from competition.

"Max of this poor scale is about 350 pounds, I'm gonna reach that in few weeks, then we are gonna need new better scale for your strong girlfriend!
I didn't just showed that my legs are stronger than yours, but I also made you cum in front of me, so I completely embarrassed you, sweety."-said Bianca proudly.

She than stood up and flexed her legs next to his. Zach also tried to flex his legs but there was so big difference.

"Damn. Your thighs are so much more 'meaty' than mine, Bianca! I realize it right now. Your fuckin' volleyball thighs must have been at least 5 inches thicker than mine."

"Yeah honey, you just can't compare with me haha. But we're gonna measure our legs later, first change your wet and sticky pants."-Bianca said to Zach.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (37.3 KB, 383 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-15, 11:52
Points: 77,963, Level: 100 Points: 77,963, Level: 100 Points: 77,963, Level: 100
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,711 Times in 2,349 Posts
Default Re: Bathroom scale squeeze competition

Thank you very very much

Yes, this girl Bianca is for sure, MUCH stronger, than this guy. Such legs can even more than 330 lbs pressure. If she would wrestle him, she would break his ribs.
Old 04-Apr-15, 04:14
Points: 6,371, Level: 34 Points: 6,371, Level: 34 Points: 6,371, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bathroom scale squeeze competition

Who is the girl in the pictures?