Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Aug-15, 01:07
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A dip in the pool part 3-THE REMATCH

One more of Liz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (66.5 KB, 386 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-15, 23:03
Last Achievements

So I guess I was out of options I certainly did not want to fight Jamie again so I guess I will have to wrestle Liz. So as we made our way to the middle of the living room where there were mats all set up Jamie said here are the rules. You guys will have a pins and submission match and I will be the referee. You guys ready? And she yelled WRESTLE! And my match started with a young and very tough looking Liz. Go on Liz show him what you got yelled Jamie. My heart was stuck deep in my throat as I got ready to tie up with Liz. So we were facing each other and I had twenty years, forty pounds and four inches on her. I could take her, or so I thought. So we started by both putting our arms on each other's shoulders. I could feel her shoulder muscles and they felt rock hard. I think she was just feeling me out because we were both pushing on each other with a little back and forth action. Then she struck, she quickly moved and grabbed me into a side headlock. I was quite surprised by her strength as she put on the pressure. I tried to wrap my arms around her waist to try to get her off balance but she started to shake her head lock on me and I could not hold on to her. I then tried to trip her and we both fell to the mat with her still solid grip on me but now it was around my neck and I was face down on the mat with her by my side. She moved to gain an advantage by getting on my back still with her tight grip with her arm wrapped around my neck. I was trying to get up but I was going nowhere and her grip was tightening and she was restricting my airways. So I tried again, this time I tried to roll. And she allowed us to roll, and she rolled us right on to her back I was on top of her face up still with her arm wrapped around my neck she wrapped her long strong legs right around my waist. She was squeezing both ends and the pain was unbearable. How can this eighteen year old be so strong and powerful, and me be so helpless and unable to do anything. She continued to apply the pressure and I was completely immobilized by her snake like hold and I tapped out. First fall goes to Liz shouted Jamie. Liz jumped up and high-fived her sister. Great job sis, you got him good. I was still lying on the mat looking up at my two bullies wondering when my terror would end. Come on get up for round two. I was making my way back to my feet when my beating continued with Liz attaching me again before I could even get up. She blocked me right back down to the mat and was quickly on to of me. I said Hey you are cheating! And Liz said ok do something about it. I tried to get her off and managed to get her in a headlock. I had her to the side of me and put on all the pressure I could muster. She was fighting to get out and turned her body toward me and got those strong legs right around my waist. She soon broke my hold on her and moved right on top of me holding my arms above my head. She spread her slender body down mine and wrapped her legs around mine and stretching them out like they never had never been stretched before. She had me in her grapevine hold and had me pinned right to the mat. As she stretched me out Jamie ran over and began to count. 1....2....3....4....5....
I struggled to get my shoulders up but she just kept tightening her hold. 6....7....8....9....10. Ding Jamie shouted fall two goes to Liz. That's two-zip Liz is winning. But Liz continued her hold on me I was still trying to get out but it was no use. Liz this eighteen year old girl was just to strong for me. She started to taunt me. What's the matter is the little girl to much to handle. I could not believe this was happening I was suppose to be home on my couch watching tv, instead I was being humiliated by this young hot girl. I could not do anything to get out of her hold, she was just stretching me out. Let me go I cried out please I give up. And she laughed and released her hold on me. I just lied there on the mat out of breath and feeling the pain and humiliation of her grapevine. Liz was dancing around celebrating. Jamie came over to me with what I thought would have been some consoling but instead she picked me up right off the mat and said let's continue. I was barely able to stand and Liz was getting ready to pounce on me again. She charged at me and continued her attack on me. She went right for a headlock and dragged me down right to the mat. I was face down and she got up on my back and put me in a Full Nelson and started pulling back on my head. OOOOOH!!!! I screamed stop stop stop I felt my back crack and my chest muscles burn. She let go and my face hit the mat splat. She was still sitting on my back. This is so much fun Jamie you were right. I think it's time I really torture him now. She got up and rolled me over and stood over me with her legs on both sides of me started pointing her finger at my face and said hold your breath then sat down Bam right on my face. Still feeling the effects from the Full Nelson and all her other holds I was fighting for my life. She got her legs under my head and locked them tight with my face buried in her fine young ass. My arms were waving around because I could not speak or breath. I had no more air left in my lungs and was fading fast when she finally released me and just looked at me with a grin on her face and told her sister I think I did enough training today. I think we can let him go for now. You did very good tonight Liz you really turned out to be a powerful wrestler. I'm proud of you. I learned it all from you Liz said proudly I began to get up from the mat. Liz looked at my pitiful beaten down body and said I hope you didn't mind being my victim? I was really out of it and just wanted to get the hell out of there. Yea whatever, you girls are crazy. Aw don't be that way don't you don't like getting beaten up by girls. I was thinking dam after all that I guess getting a beating from these two hot sisters beats sitting on my couch alone watching tv. I guess I don't mind I told them but you two better watch out, I'm going to do some training myself and get revenge on the both of you. They both starting laughing and Jamie said anytime little guy and smacked me hard on the back of my shoulder. As I walked out the door and headed back to my apartment I new I could never beat either one of these fit and powerful girls but I think maybe one day I will give it another try.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-15, 12:20
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Liz really owned you, mate. It was awesome. Thanks for another great story.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-15, 02:42
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

hi great story what does Jamie look like
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-15, 15:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hi great story what does Jamie look like

Jamie is the older sister of Liz. She could be her twin but she is a bigger version of her little sister. Jamie is a very hot 28 year old. She is tall about 5'9" and weights about 140 pounds. She has a very athletic physique and has a beautiful face.
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 05:02
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

This is still one of my favorite stories and since you left it open a bit I hope you get the motivation to add a new chapter of him trying to "get revenge" on them. Once Jamie stopped being a crazy person getting into fights over a parking space she was a great character!
Old 30-Aug-18, 13:50
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is what the 18 year old Liz looked like minus the purple hair and tattoo. Pretty sweet.
WOW! love to wrestle her myself
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post: