Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-16, 21:55
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

NC-45: Jenni Czech disciplines her slave
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Jenni Czech is relaxing on the terrace on a beautiful Autumn afternoon, receiving a foot massage from her slave. She orders him to get her red wine. He comes back with a glass of white wine. When Jenni asks her slave whether he is blind or dumb, he responds with aggression, saying that he will not take any more orders from a weak girl... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-16, 02:37
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
NC-45: Jenni Czech disciplines her slave
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Jenni Czech is relaxing on the terrace on a beautiful Autumn afternoon, receiving a foot massage from her slave. She orders him to get her red wine. He comes back with a glass of white wine. When Jenni asks her slave whether he is blind or dumb, he responds with aggression, saying that he will not take any more orders from a weak girl... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

9 days tell I get to wrestle with Jenni!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-16, 03:16
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
9 days tell I get to wrestle with Jenni!
I'm so jealous. Does she travel at all or does she just wrestle in Prague?
Old 20-Oct-16, 03:27
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexios [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm so jealous. Does she travel at all or does she just wrestle in Prague?
She travels all over Europe but I'm seeing her in Prague where she is based about an hour outside of.
Old 20-Oct-16, 12:51
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
NC-43 Jane vs Frank is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing video, one of the best I've watched in a while. However, I did miss the pin count/submission totals in the corner that are featured on most of the videos.
Other than that though, highly recommend this to anyone who loves a truly dominant performance by a sexy woman.
And as a side note, Frank is quickly becoming one of my favorite jobbers. He is fantastic.
Old 20-Oct-16, 19:32
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

She is one of the hottest out there by far. Would love to session with her.
Old 22-Oct-16, 00:39
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stu3kidd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing video, one of the best I've watched in a while. However, I did miss the pin count/submission totals in the corner that are featured on most of the videos.
Other than that though, highly recommend this to anyone who loves a truly dominant performance by a sexy woman.
And as a side note, Frank is quickly becoming one of my favorite jobbers. He is fantastic.
I haven't seen any of the videos with Frank. Is he a punching bag or does he put up a little fight? I really prefer the guys in the NC videos that put up some fight at least. Thanks.
Old 22-Oct-16, 02:11
Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46 Points: 11,612, Level: 46
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ger8 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't seen any of the videos with Frank. Is he a punching bag or does he put up a little fight? I really prefer the guys in the NC videos that put up some fight at least. Thanks.
He always puts up a valiant effort, but gets annihilated in the end (from the vids I've seen him in). He doesn't just lay down immediately, but gets worn out by the end. He's a legit pale skinny guy, which is a stark contrast to the dark and fit beauties he wrestles as well. The best part is though, he acts like he's being beat in a realistic manner (even if it is sometimes a show), without the ridiculous dialogue, screaming, etc. He also looks like he is not enjoying his beating, but doesn't take the focus away from the ladies.
Just an all around awesome jobber.
Old 22-Oct-16, 04:16
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Whatever happened to Gregor as a jobber? Aside from the weird noises he makes in one video, his annihilations are the most believable and representative of a guy with no training.
Old 22-Oct-16, 12:49
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

FW-50 Xena vs Mia (schoolgirl pin challenge) is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse