Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-16, 03:26
Points: 1,937, Level: 17 Points: 1,937, Level: 17 Points: 1,937, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Lightbulb BareHugger's Sex-Wrestling Ideas

Sex-Wrestling:
Last to Sex-Pin or First to Gain Three Legal Submissions Wins!

- "sex-wrestling" where erotic thigh-to-crotch grinding may occur in place of direct or even oral sex, and where pain is allowed to be inflicted towards submission to a limit, but where pleasure and painless immobilization often prove to be a better wrestling weapons! One or both wrestlers are likely to be taken to both physical and sexual exhaustion, and even the "loser" will have won immense pleasure! The excitements of competition and flesh-on-flesh sensuality combine!

by BareHugger.

Simple Rules:

The last wrestler to "sex-pin" the other at the end of the maximum duration of the match, or otherwise the first wrestler to have gained three "legal" submissions in a row without being counter-submitted, wins the match!

"Legal" submissions are those that the wrestlers and the fighting venue agree are legal, and are usually less brutal than other holds that may either be disallowed or allowed ONLY for defence - like a grab to male genitalia typically (which is often a motivating factor for a wrestler with male genitalia to try to use it as a weapon kept away from an opponent's hand rather than leaving it a protruding weakness in the open air!). Legal submissions are not just to submission holds, but to painless immobilization as well - used by one wrestler who is "ahead" of an opponent against that opponent.

A "pin" may require the traditional shoulder blades being pinned against the mat but may alternatively be satisfied by a pin of the buttocks to the mat or the stomach.

A 'sex-pin" is such a pin where there is an erotic element of direct or oral sex if the fighting venue and wrestlers allow that, or otherwise thigh-to-crotch grinding in a mutually front-to-front position. A sex-pin is considered complete when there are three thrusts, but may continue indefinitely with further thrusts after.

Often at this point the wrestling action is described as a "sex duel"! The action after all can involve, where allowed, penetrative sex involving a vagina vs a penis, or where other genitalia is involved such as two ("tribbing") vaginas or a male vs an intersex female, direct crotch-to-crotch action. Otherwise crotch-to-thigh grinding may be an easier-to-achieve sex-like activity and may even be the only such activity allowed depending on circumstances. The sex duel is one area where a smaller female opponent may weaken less from the action than a larger male opponent even if both sexually climax from it! Also she can cause the man to submit from the pain of thigh-to-crotch grinding what can be very effectively fortified by even a low-strength bear hug!

The sex or sex-like activity is often combined with other possible tenants of sexual activity only amped up to a competitive level - like bear hugs (or "bare hugs") and asphyxiating choke holds. SAFETY must be employed as a wrestler in the pleasurable heat of receiving such a choke may fail to submit to it in time - the act considered a legal submission. Although air chokes are disallowed in this game, many a wrestler has been knocked out by being fucked and arm triangle choked at the same time - often both actions beings sexily brought to a male victim by a female sex-wrestler! The sweaty muscle flexing sexual action is a hit with spectators and wrestlers alike, but again must be treated with extra safety in mind whether this wrestling is being practiced in private or done competitively with a watchful referee!

There are some optional rules for this kind of wrestling. One is that it can be fought in oil - making escapes from holds easier albeit with the sex-pin then being one of the more solid and sought-after holds. The other rule could be that a sex-pin is not really a complete sex-pin unless the pinned wrestler is forced to touch some part of the mat central to it. That means that off-centre, wrestlers might sex-pin, hug and roll in an effort to gain a submission when trying to force an opponent in the centre fails.

Likely a match will not end without either wrestler winning, but if such is to happen, the wrestlers can either agree on some condition to determine a winner or a second match after some rest time is given - enough for the wrestlers to erotically charge themselves up again! It's often said that a good way to prepare for a sex-wrestling match is to come to it erotically charged, but then others have argued that one can come "over-prepared". Some sex-wrestlers have been known to allow themselves to sexually come (at risk of weakening because of it) in the heat of the battle just to alleviate being perhaps overly erotically distracted!

Concluding/Arousing Ideas:

The main philosophy of this type of wrestling is that erotic energy can be used to either strengthen or weaken a wrestler - the latter usually requiring a forced sexual climax which also usually requires a clean-up between rounds! One strategy in sex duelling is to at least stay on top the other wrestler in a pin - as this dominant position will give you an advantage that you might be able to maintain even if you weaken from the sex duel.

This type of wrestling taps into a wrestler's natural desire to want to fuck and bear hug a possibly shorter opponent that he or even she feels erotically charged in encountering, but beware that the shorter stature can give this opponent a positional advantage in a counter bear hug especially if it is done as an arms-under-arms double underhooks chest-to-diaphragm bear hug!

Indeed this is a type of wrestling where a muscular man has rolled with a muscular woman enjoying moments of dominating her with fucking and bear hugging, but only to have this action returned to him. This is not to say that he did not enjoy experiencing this action from a woman who was no push-over, and who seemed able to match not only his toplessness and nudity, but his own sexual lust as well! It is up to the sex-wrestler who is securely sex-pinned to either submit to this even if no painful submission holds have been combined with this action, or try to rest up enough strength to escape the immobilization or even reverse the sex-pin!

It's been said that the best sex-wrestling match is not one where one wrestler clearly dominates the other throughout the match (although there are those who prefer that kind of action), but rather where it is clear that BOTH wrestlers are sensually overwhelmed to a point of eyes-rolling-back erotic exhilaration leading to mutual exhaustion! What a workout!

[END for now].
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bare Hug No Censor.jpg (106.7 KB, 437 views)

Last edited by BareHugger; 25-Sep-16 at 03:45. Reason: Adding picture
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BareHugger For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-16, 10:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Sex-Wrestling: Last to Sex-Pin or First to Gain Three Legal Submissions Wins!

This is a great description of how this type of match can work, mate. I'd like to welcome you to our forum and ask if you are Stacy Barehugger from the Valkyrie site? If so, I have really enjoyed a lot of your stories and am really happy that you are here. Thanks for sharing this with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-16, 20:22
Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sex-Wrestling: Last to Sex-Pin or First to Gain Three Legal Submissions Wins!

Wow, Barehugger! Great description! Your DtV stories have always been a great inspiration to me, as you know.

I would love to see the male and female heavyweight bodybuilding and wrestling champs face off on the mat in a Sex-Wrestling story you pen. Of course, I'd like for the female to win, but that's up to you. Let their massive muscles be heavily oiled, gleaming brightly under the hot ring lights, and take it away!

Anyway, thanks again for all the inspiration!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supreme For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-18, 02:01
Last Achievements

VERY delayed (by years) response here (except where I might have responded privately),
but I thought I'd do so anyway!
I've been back looking at what's going on with "Absolute Victory"!
And posting a new idea in the discussion section about that.

Hey thanks for recognizing me mixfightor, and for your kind words!
Yeah I sort of feel that my thoughts and writing has evolved at least (hopefully) a little since those days even if I'm not as practiced as I used to be, so I've tended to go by the writing monicker of "Mr. E" for some time. The funny thing is that kind of thing has to be secondary to the main life I lead, and yet it can never be so secondary as to cease to call out to me!
;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a great description of how this type of match can work, mate. I'd like to welcome you to our forum and ask if you are Stacy Barehugger from the Valkyrie site? If so, I have really enjoyed a lot of your stories and am really happy that you are here. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Thanks Supreme!
It's been a while - good to talk with you again!
It's oddly pleasantly surprising to be recognized!
Speaking of inspiration, the art of Supreme has been an inspiration to ME!
I love your description / short story treatment! Sexy muscles to sexy muscles!
It's always hard to decide on whether a story should end with the female winning. I like evenly fought matches but of course one of the two wrestlers has to win while the other has to lose ... unless there is some clever way that BOTH can win at least on some level for each. Perhaps for instance the man loses but not so badly that the woman out-scores him, but he loses in the sense that as a handy cap since she is smaller than him, an even score will give HER the win, but the only way she find that she is able to achieve that is to blow her male opponent's mind with sexual pleasure, so he sort of wins too! Or maybe they are both forced to fight each other this way in order to determine arranged marriages or something, but the happy ending is that they are both happy with an outcome that sees them married! Here's hoping they survive the honeymoon!

For something else that is different than this but not dissimilar to your idea Supreme is a little side project of mine I'll direct you and others if they are interested to here - free preview!:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

What's more important to me though is that for the types of erotic mixed wrestling we've envisioned for some time, those niches are filled. We've waited for so long, after all, and the ingredients and the people seem to now be available!

- BareHugger / Mr. E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, Barehugger! Great description! Your DtV stories have always been a great inspiration to me, as you know.

I would love to see the male and female heavyweight bodybuilding and wrestling champs face off on the mat in a Sex-Wrestling story you pen. Of course, I'd like for the female to win, but that's up to you. Let their massive muscles be heavily oiled, gleaming brightly under the hot ring lights, and take it away!

Anyway, thanks again for all the inspiration!

Last edited by BareHugger; 24-Jun-18 at 02:23.
Old 22-Aug-18, 07:45
Last Achievements

Default Nude Forced Pleasure KO Wrestling

See attached game idea and illustration!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wrestling Pics Collage.jpg (113.8 KB, 513 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nude Forced Pleasure KO Wrestling.pdf (43.3 KB, 300 views)
Old 26-Aug-18, 07:52
Last Achievements

Default Simple Erotic "Sex-Pin" Rule Wrestling

Simple Erotic "Sex-Pin" Rule Wrestling

- a simply described nude wrestling game that includes an erotic rule that lets a wrestler erotically rule!

- a new 2018 "way of the gentle defeat" game idea by Mr. E.
- for the public domain, including video producers.
- a credit is appreciated however.

Generally stated, this is nude wrestling where (usually one of the two wrestlers is female or intersex female, and where) a wrestler can win any round by being the last wrestler, before the round ends, to show "dominance" over the other - with one option of dominance being that of "erotically using" one's opponent!

"Dominance" in that case can be shown by either…

a) gaining a legal submission (which ends a maximum time round early), or

b) immobilizing an opponent using a legal hold without being similarly held, or

c) gaining a "sex-pin", such that when both wrestlers have a hold on each other, a wrestler is showing dominance by having an opponent pinned back, buttocks, belly-front or shoulder blades to the mat, AND erotically using/dominating that opponent during the pin in any allowable way that appears to erotically stimulate the pinning wrestler and possibly the pinned wrestler as well. Such stimulation can be used to either strengthen or weaken EITHER wrestler!

A match runs for a pre-determined time such as a half hour, and is comprised of rounds that each last for a pre-determined maximum time such as ten minutes.

The wrestler who wins the most rounds wins the match, and where a tie-breaking condition is needed the last wrestler to have shown dominance over the other or, failing that, pinned the other, wins.

Safety first! Let go of any potentially damaging hold you have on an opponent when they submit or are knocked out! A knockout that comes from failing to submit - possibly due to erotic asphyxiation - is considered a legal submission. This game subscribes to what might be called "The Way of the Gentle Defeat" - a wrestling idea that encourages, when possible, non-painful wrestling weapons that include certain immobilizations and "forced pleasure" actions. At the very least, forced pleasure takes the place of forced strikes in other arguably less civil combat sports!

It is up to the fighting venue and wrestlers to mutually agree on what actions, holds and submissions between the wrestlers are and are not allowed - excluding any that might be deemed too brutal (such as perhaps air chokes and limb locks) and even in some cases too sexual (should "direct" and even perhaps "oral" sex not be allowed, although usually smothering kisses ARE allowed).

Usually at the very least, erotic crotch-stimulating thigh-to-thigh action IS allowed and encouraged, and can even be used to cause pain to male genitalia in order to gain a submission. Here is wrestling that is made "honest" for exposing, in full nudity, both the unique strengths and weaknesses attributable to either sex or the typical features thereof!

Welcome to an exciting fusion of eroticism and competition combined!

[End].
Old 28-Aug-18, 23:27
Last Achievements

Default RE-REVISED: Simple Erotic "Sex-Pin" Rule Wrestling

REVISED/IMPROVED VERSION!:

- a simply described nude wrestling game that includes an erotic rule that lets a wrestler erotically rule!

Generally stated, this is nude wrestling where (usually one of the two wrestlers is female or intersex female, and where) a wrestler can win any round by being the last wrestler, before the round ends, to show "dominance" over the other - with one option of dominance being that of "erotically using" one's opponent!

a) gaining a legal submission (which ends a maximum time round early) from either a legal pain-inducing hold or a NON-pain-inducing immobilization hold, or

b) immobilizing an opponent using a legal hold in a "one-way hold" (i.e. without being similarly held) when the round ends, or

c) being the last wrestler when a round ends to have gained a "sex-pin", such that a wrestler is considered to be showing erotic dominance (even if BOTH wrestlers have a hold on each other) by having an opponent pinned back, buttocks, belly-front or shoulder blades to the mat, AND erotically using that opponent during the pin in any allowable way that appears to erotically stimulate the pinning wrestler and possibly the pinned wrestler as well. Such stimulation can be used to either strengthen or weaken EITHER wrestler!

A match runs for a pre-determined time such as a half hour, and is comprised of rounds that each last for a pre-determined maximum time such as ten minutes.

The wrestler who wins the most rounds wins the match, and where a tie-breaking condition is needed the last wrestler to have shown dominance over the other or, failing that, pinned the other, wins.

Safety first! Let go of any potentially damaging hold you have on an opponent when they submit or are knocked out! A knockout that comes from failing to submit - possibly due to erotic asphyxiation - is considered a legal submission. This game subscribes to what might be called "The Way of the Gentle Defeat" - a wrestling idea that encourages, when possible, non-painful wrestling weapons that include certain immobilizations (possibly leading to non-painful submissions) and "forced pleasure" actions. At the very least, forced pleasure takes the place of forced strikes in other arguably less civil combat sports!

It is up to the fighting venue and wrestlers to mutually agree on what actions, holds and submissions between the wrestlers are and are not allowed - excluding any that might be deemed too brutal (such as perhaps air chokes and limb locks) and even in some cases too sexual (should "direct" and even perhaps "oral" sex not be allowed, although usually smothering kisses ARE allowed).

Usually at the very least, erotic crotch-stimulating thigh-to-thigh action IS allowed and encouraged, and can even be used to cause pain to male genitalia in order to gain a submission. Here is wrestling that is made "honest" for exposing, in full nudity, both the unique strengths and weaknesses attributable to either sex or the typical features thereof!

[End].

RE-REVISED/IMPROVED VERSION!:

(since I missed carrying over a few changes from my first sentence to this doc, and since it seems one can't simply re-edit one's first post):

Generally stated, this is nude wrestling where (usually one of the two wrestlers is female or intersex female, and where) a wrestler can win any round by ]showing "dominance" over the other - with one option of dominance being that of "erotically using" one's opponent!

a) gaining a legal submission (which ends a maximum time round early) from either a legal pain-inducing hold or a NON-pain-inducing immobilization hold, or

b) immobilizing an opponent using a legal hold in a "one-way hold" (i.e. without being similarly held) when the round ends, or

c) being the last wrestler when a round ends to have gained a "sex-pin", such that a wrestler is considered to be showing erotic dominance (even if BOTH wrestlers have a hold on each other) by having an opponent pinned back, buttocks, belly-front or shoulder blades to the mat, AND erotically using that opponent during the pin in any allowable way that appears to erotically stimulate the pinning wrestler and possibly the pinned wrestler as well. Such stimulation can be used to either strengthen or weaken EITHER wrestler!

Safety first! Let go of any potentially damaging hold you have on an opponent when they submit or are knocked out! A knockout that comes from failing to submit - possibly due to erotic asphyxiation - is considered a legal submission. This game subscribes to what might be called "The Way of the Gentle Defeat" - a wrestling idea that encourages, when possible, non-painful wrestling weapons that include certain immobilizations (possibly leading to non-painful submissions) and "forced pleasure" actions. At the very least, forced pleasure takes the place of forced strikes in other arguably less civil combat sports!

[End].

Last edited by BareHugger; 28-Aug-18 at 23:26.
Old 28-Aug-18, 23:33
Last Achievements

Default Re: Simple Erotic "Sex-Pin" Rule Wrestling

REVISED/IMPROVED VERSION!:

(since it seems one can't simply re-edit one's first post):

Generally stated, this is nude wrestling where (usually one of the two wrestlers is female or intersex female, and where) a wrestler can win any round by ]showing "dominance" over the other - with one option of dominance being that of "erotically using" one's opponent!

[End].

Last edited by BareHugger; 29-Aug-18 at 07:15.
Old 05-Sep-18, 08:15
Last Achievements

Default Simple (Double Underhooks) Bare Hug Wrestling Game

Simple (Double Underhooks) Bare Hug Wrestling Game

by Mr. E.

Can a smaller woman defeat a larger man in an erotic "bare hug" game given the right rules, but without any sort of handicap rule applied?

Introduction:

Imagine a crowd of spectators going wild as the both wrestlers are in the nude wrapped together in a mutual bear/bare hug, and often cheek-to-cheek facing the crowd as one wrestler pins the other while BOTH maintain their mutual hug and look erotically overwhelmed! But the wrestler who is considered to have a dominant hold on the other is NOT necessarily the one who is pinning the other!

And while direct sex between the genders is not always allowed in this game, imagine a special match where it is, and both wrestlers are so horny for each other that they spend the first part of their match just bare hugging and fucking each other without EITHER gaining points - although one might be tiring more than the other!

In this game, both wrestlers vie to get a double underhooks (arms-under-opponent's-arms) bear hug (or "DUBH") on each other - be it a frontal hug or even reverse! The DUBH is considered to be potentially the BEST and tightest squeezing type of hug!

When one wrestler DOES secure a DUBH, the other must either try to wriggle out an escape OR submit the attacker ONLY by ALSO using a bear hug ("overhooks" in this case) and POSSIBLY erotic crotch-to-thigh grinding (which could potentially cause pain to MALE genitalia for a submission).

Such grinding, if not actual sex as well being allowed, is combined with nude wrestling for usually a pleasure-inducing way to either erotically fuel and strengthen either wrestler, or distract or weaken either wrestler from over-stimulation!

How to Gain Points and Win:

* If the wrestler applying the DUBH either maintains the bear hug without being submitted for some agreed-upon maximum time (explained later), or uses the DUBH possibly combined with erotic grinding to submit the other wrestler earlier, then that wrestler gains a point.

* If a wrestler uses an "illegal" hold as a defence that submits an opponent during DUBH action, then the opponent gets a point.

Intimidation tactics of submitting an opponent using holds that are outside of using a bare hug are allowed, but NOT worth any points. It might lead to a wrestler bowing out of the rest of the match early though rendering the other wrestler the early winner! This may be be more likely to happen if the bare hug match is a preliminary match between the two wrestlers for a follow-up match that would allow the use of more submission holds for points, and one wrestler is clearly dominant over the other.

One wrestler may even try to simply tire out the opponent at first. One way is to prove to be of superior strength in engaging the opponent in NON-DUBH mutual bear hugs and maintaining those hugs. Another way is by being strong enough to TOLERATE hug attacks while both relaxing and hopefully encouraging the other wrestler to wastefully expend his or her energy in the hugs (perhaps through feigning weakness). Sometimes to win a match in the long run, one must actually ALLOW an opponent to gain a point in the short run. It's a sensual game of chess!

The agreed-upon maximum time could be some duration like 20 seconds, or it could be until the remainder of a current short maximum time round (such as say 3 minutes) has passed. The idea is that two wrestlers can be struggling together in a single mutual bear hug for a long time, but not "too" long.

If a tie-breaking condition is required, then the win of the match may go to the last wrestler to have pinned the other back, buttocks, belly-front or shoulder blades to the mat. Also, the rare case of a failure to submit before being knocked out will still be considered a submission.

Here is a game where a smaller woman can defeat a man with greater upper body strength by being better skilled than him in gaining the DUBH in the first place, and being strong in tolerating his (possibly erotically fuelled, nude) hug, and possibly forcing him to ejaculate and weaken even if in not directly sexual ways!

[End].
Old 09-Sep-18, 21:57
Last Achievements

Default Hump-Pin Erotic Domination Wrestling

Hump-Pin Erotic Domination Wrestling:

(and possibly my BEST game idea so far)!

Boxing has it's punching, sex-wrestling has its humping!

What looks like a couple on a mat or bed rolling around hugging each other and having sex with each other - even if it is not direct sex - is made more exciting by the fact that there is something of a wrestling competition going on at the same time. Imagine them cheek-to-cheek both looking similarly orgasmic and exhausted as they face an enthusiastic crowd of spectators!

The main goal of this wrestling game is to pin and erotically, but not necessarily directly sexually, "hump" your opponent gaining a point for each second of maintaining a "hump-pin". You can also gain an early win of the match for the rare situation that your opponent faints and fails to submit before doing so - a "knockout".

For instance, you might use a light blood choke hold on your opponent that he or she barely notices due to you distracting them with pleasure while humping them, creating the potential for erotic asphyxiation! A submission hold can be used both for offence and defence, and a submission of any kind ends the current round, but such a submission is only worth one point if it is "legal", and only if it is done WITHOUT hump-pinning action. This rule provides a deterrent from a wrestler submitting as a way to escape an opponent when only being taken down to the mat by that opponent! Also note that if a wrestler fails to tap out before being choked out in a legal choke hold (thus likely failing to prevent that knockout), then this is considered a legal submission.

If one wrestler is hump-pinning the other and there is a submission from either wrestler, then the wrestlers must separate for a brief time, but this does not end the current round, and the wrestlers must soon continue in the same hump-pin as they left off on. A round lasts for some maximum time, like 10 minutes, while the overall match lasts some longer maximum time like 30 minutes. If a round ends from reaching its maximum duration, then any hump-pin that was in progress when the round ends NO longer continues for the next round - a condition we might call "saved by the bell"!

Some holds may not be "legal"/allowed, or allowed only for defensive purposes and not for points. Usually "legal" submissions include most types of holds except more brutal ones like air chokes and limb locks, but it is really up to what the fighting venue rules and possibly what the wrestlers agree to. "Humping" or "hump-pinning" entails action during a pin that connects the pinning-and-grinding wrestler's crotch to the other wrestler's thigh or belly or back, and and when allowed, humping can entail direct sex. Smothering kisses are allowed as well!

A pin in this game requires either the back, buttocks, shoulder blades, or even the belly front be pinned to the mat! Humps must not be too slow - with individual humps that last more than a second each possibly not being counted for points.

The winner of the match might not be determined until after the match ends (usually when some pre-determined duration for the match has passed) and a video of the match is reviewed in order to count the number of hump-pin seconds for each wrestler. Indeed it can be more interesting for both the wrestlers and spectators if a match is even enough that none of them really have a good idea as to which wrestler is currently dominating the other in points! Instead we have a primal fight that is not over until it's over! If a tie-breaking condition is required, then the last wrestler to have legally submitted the other is the winner, or failing that, the last wrestler to have pinned the other. That then is a rare case where a submission COULD lead to the win of a match!

A completely different type of game could be required by the fighting venue, however, where the only way to win the match is to be at least some agreed-upon number of points in the lead (more than one) after the match duration. This also avoids the situation of a game ending on an even score where the accuracy of the counting of hump-pin seconds may be disputed.

Safety first! Take care with your opponent. Enforce pleasure instead of pain when you can as a wrestling weapon. To win this way is the "way of the gentle defeat" - what is encouraged here.

FURTHER NOTES:

Wear your opponent down with constrictions if you must, but note that your opponent is less likely to try to escape those constrictions if you make them sensual or even sexual! Sex-wrestlers tend to user their erotic energies as "shields" against pain, which can help them, but also hinder them in ways.

Another strategy of this game is to apply a submission hold on your opponent while humping him or her but apply that hold at low power - only as a "guard" to be used at fuller force should the opponent try to reverse the humping. Another strategy is to try to gain strength and endurance from allowing oneself to become erotically charged but not so much so as to sexually climax and weaken, while trying to force pleasure upon your opponent so your opponent weakens from climax instead.

Naturally a sex-wrestler will want to be the wrestler who is most dominant during a match in the use of pleasure as a wrestling weapon while showing great restraint in climaxing. But, there may be situations where it is better to allow oneself to climax than to be too erotically distracted. In such a moment, it is better to be more in control of your opponent than controlled, preferably in that erotically dominant way that in this game is called hump-pinning!

So, welcome to an intimate, invigorating, competitive game of erotic chess - combining eroticism and competition for the ultimate excitement! It's a game made more "honest" by the strengths and weaknesses of both wrestlers being literally exposed in the nude. All energies including erotic ones are allowed and encouraged to be tapped into - leaving the potential for one or both wrestlers to end their match entirely exhausted, but not entirely dissatisfied!

[End].
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wrestling Oval.jpg (80.4 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by BareHugger; 10-Sep-18 at 09:18.

Tags
female, mixed, sex, sexfight, wrestling