Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-19, 23:20
Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57 Points: 17,645, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,504 Times in 186 Posts
Default Mature Muscle Woman Battles Neighbor

Melissa had been on another frustrating date. At 45 years old, she had started a new life after her last son ventured out on his own. Her husband had been gone for 4 years now, and after a year of depression and unhealthy eating, she woke up to take a prime interest in her body and being healthy. She got serious into bodybuilding adding prime muscle to her physique, and she felt better than ever....except when it came to her love life. That is where her body seemed to be getting in the way. This night was yet another blind date set up by her friends. A middle aged guy who started off completely entranced by her beautiful face, but then gradually watched the muscles flexing in her legs and arms as the night went on and became less and less secure in his own strength. This seemed to be the pattern date after date since her muscles became larger and her strength increased. She pulled onto her street approaching the row of townhouses, and saw her usual parking spot taken over by the same motorcycle that had frequently occupied the space since the next door neighbor first moved in a month ago. While the parking spots really were not marked for individual houses, it was sort of an agreement that everyone was allowed to claim the spot in front of his/her townhouse. She had left a note on the motorcycle a couple of times asking the rider to please park in front of his own home, but with no success. She always missed catching him to talk as he would leave out early and often came in at odd hours of the night. She didn't know what he did for a living. "Probably some type of drug dealer," she would grumble to herself. As she parked further down from her place, she began to seethe. It really was not the parking spot, but more frustration at men and how she felt they seemed to disregard women...particularly muscular women....and how this was another example of someone discounting her. It was 10:30 pm, but she didn't care! She was going to confront the mystery motorcycle rider. She slipped off her uncomfortable heels and barefooted up to his door. "Bang...Bang...Bang"...she pounded on the door ignoring the obvious doorbell. She was mad and wanted to get some energy out, so pounding on a door was it!!

A tall, lean young guy comes to the door, running his fingers through the mop of disheveled hair on his head. He is barefoot, wearing a tanktop and in boxer briefs, obviously having been asleep. Melissa can tell he is physically active based on his toned physique, but glances quickly at her thick arms confident that she is more muscular even with his clear height advantage. She might have found him attractive any other time, but she is mad and needs a focus for her anger. "Yeah, what do you want?"...he sleepily mutters. Melissa composes herself enough to very business-like say, "Listen, I know you are new to the complex, but I have left you notes asking that you not park in my space. I had to walk almost a half-a-block to get to my own home." The young guy focuses his eyes on her as he is waking up, "what are you talking about, there are no assigned spots." "I realize that", Melissa utters raising her voice,"but, our neighbors came to an unwritten agreement, and I hope you will follow that as a good neighbor! Besides, you can park your motorcycle anywhere, just leave the spaces for cars," She adds glaring into his eyes. He glares back, "Look lady, I work two jobs and when I come home I want to park and come inside and chill. It sounds like you need to chill out as well and lay off the steroids!" he adds for emphasis.

The young tough's last statement results in Melissa seeing red! She has worked hard at building her body naturally, and she takes that statement as a reflection of all the bad dates she has experienced since packing on her muscles. She explodes tossing her shoes at him and charging into the guy all common sense gone...she needs to fight! She grabs him by his hair and he, as a reflex, does the same to her as they fall back into his townhouse the front door swinging shut. They begin grunting and groaning, cursing one another as they swing each other around the home their barefeet thudding on the carpet. Furniture knocks over and chairs are shoved by their bodies during the struggle. What a sight! The hot mature muscle woman still in her dress struggling with an underwear clad toughguy half her age. "You're *grunt* crazy, get out of my house!," he yells. " I will teach you *umphh* to run your mouth, you little punk!! " she counters and in a flash releases her hold on his hair and levels a punch learned from her boxing class straight into his gut. "Thump...unghh" her fist hits the mark eliciting a groan from her male opponent. He releases his grip and staggers back but does not go down. Melissa feels the hardness of his midsection with that strike, and it stings her fist a little when she connects. She did not find out until later that her neighbor is a surfer with a strong core who also happens to train in kickboxing. The two begin circling one another in the living room. Melissa's fists raised in preparation...her opponent shifting around with his fists raised..."thwap!"...he connects with a hard shot to her chest, It stuns her, but she is solidly planted and stands her ground. They exchange punches each fighter able to take the strikes. The young tough lands a solid barefoot front kick into Melissa's midsection sending her sprawling onto the couch. She knows she can't keep trading blows with him, especially with his kicking power, so she rushes him and they lock up in the middle of the room. Melissa's muscles are pumped as she begins to grapple him onto the ground. She feels if she can keep him from punching and kicking, she could outmuscle him and maybe choke him out. They struggle on their feet for a few minutes until she is able to trip him and they crash onto the carpet. Rolling across the floor grunting as both work to overpower the other. By this time, Melissa's dress is ripped in multiple spots, which actually allows her to fight more freely. Her male opponent's tank top has been torn halfway off during their ground fight. It has become a primal battle of the sexes: the woman's muscles pitted against the younger male's strength and conditioning. They come to a stalemate, both squeezing the other, bodies heaving to take in more oxygen as they recharge to battle on. Sweat now rolling off the fighters making holds more difficult. Melissa is able to use that slippery skin-to-skin contact to wiggle her sinewy legs out and wrap around the guys waist. "Ahh", she thinks, "now squeeze...squeeze this jerk in two!!" ...and with a grunt of exertion her thigh muscles leap into action rippling and cording. The young male grimaces moaning in response to the pressure releasing his hold on Melissa's neck and begins trying to pry those pythons apart. Melissa leans back, placing her hands behind her head, pouring on more pressure and taking a moment to try and recover...she also has time to briefly admire her work, She has this young punk trapped...watching him struggling and writhing while controlled by her muscular legs excites her! The young guy catches her smirking at him and is able to use his sweaty torso to slip to the side relieving some of the pressure. His strong core and narrow waist lessening the crushing power in that position. Using his long arms, he grabs Melissa's head and is able to partially slip out of her scissors enough to plant his chest into her face. A pec smother that completely takes Melissa by surprise. She slaps and punches at his back fearful that she will be losing oxygen if she doesn't escape! He wraps his arms completely around her head, his sweaty upper body completely enveloping her face! The hold is intense and painful for her, the heat from his body suffocating! "Stay calm," She processes in her brain,"you must get him off or you will pass out!" She is able to slip her arms between her body and his and begin pressing....mimiking a bench press move, but in this case trying to pry the male fighter off her. "Push...push...don't stop!" she is screaming in her head, "Wait...I'm getting some fresh air!!" Her upper body muscles are exploding....quivering from the power struggle. The back muscles on the lean body of the tough guy are rippling like waves.... back and forth as he struggles to contain the powerful woman. Make no mistake, this kid is strong, and Melissa knows it! The sounds heard from this brute force struggle are intense and animalistic. She slides her shaking arms further up reaching his neck and latches on to his throat with both hands to choke. Her forearms exploding, biceps and triceps in full pump , chest and back bursting from the pressure as she squeezes with pure raw muscle force. The male makes a panicked guttural sound in his throat and is forced to release his weakening hold and with intense effort pry her hands from around is throat. He rolls off of Melissa and she struggles up to her knees. He puts a little distance between them before also positioning on his knees. They are both exhausted...their fight now pushing 20 minutes of constant struggling. Then in concert, they lunge toward one another colliding like two bulls with a massive thud... skin slapping skin through their ripped clothes. Their bodies lock around one another as they attempt to gain control. Both are exhausted and their fight has morphed into a slow yet brutal sensuality as they struggle to outmuscle the other even with their strength declining. Hold after hold in close quarters wrestling. Suddenly during the ground fighting, Melissa looks up and realizes the guy has a clear shot to kick her in the face to the point of raising his foot and aiming. Panic overwhelms her as she prepares for the painful impact, but to her relief her opponent backs off and places his foot on her throat temporarily choking her before she repositions. It dawns on Melissa, " He could have knocked me out. Wait...he is enjoying the fight....and so am I!!" She realizes she has discovered a male who respects her muscles and strength enough to battle her as an equal. They finally collapse from the intensity of the savage struggle, side by side on their backs, chests rising and falling in unison as they try to regain regular breathing. The male's long leg draped over Melissa's muscular legs. "Does this mean I have you pinned?"...he breaks the silence. Melissa is too tired to argue and then laughs. She realizes that her dress is now in shreds and barely hanging on and he is now down to his boxer briefs. "OK...here is my offer," she continues as she finally gets her breathing under control..."we can share the space. There is enough room for you to park at the front of the space and me behind you if you park sideways". He smiles, and says..."On one condition......that we do this again" They both smile and Melissa says" Without a doubt we will."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachment1.jpg (52.7 KB, 465 views)
File Type: jpg Toughguy Neighbor.jpg (104.2 KB, 124 views)
Old 03-Jan-19, 23:27
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mature Muscle Woman Battles Neighbor

Is this your first public story Sol? Either way an excellent and hot read, thank you for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-19, 23:37
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Paragraphs.

Please.
http://www.malevsfemale.org/showthread.php?t=25270
The Following User Says Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 19:24
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Very nice sol100. I wait to read more of you
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-19, 00:46
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I hope you make more stories with these 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-19, 17:23
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Finally a great competitive story. Would have loved a definite ending and bit erotica
The Following User Says Thank You to AMBER RIZVI For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 00:48
Last Achievements

"Hey...you Melissa?" a male voice broke Melissa's quiet moment at the complex pool as she lay in the sun on her favorite lounge chair. She looked up to see a young guy looking down at her... the glare of the sun shadowing his face. She cupped her hand near her eyes to block the glare and found a young man in flip-flops, shorts and white t-shirt looking quizzical at her. He repeated..."you Melissa?" as he lifted up one hand to show her the pair of shoes she had on three nights ago when she got into the fight with the neighbor. She and her opponent ended their battle exhausted and happy vowing to meet up again; however, she had been working overtime and noticed that his motorcycle had been gone for a few days. She had totally forgotten that she had left her shoes at his townhouse.

She responded..."yes, I am" in a cautious but calm manner. "My brother asked me to check at the pool this weekend to see if you might be here. I am watching his place for him for a few days. He had to leave out for a surfing competition and wanted to make sure you got these" he said smiling. The mop of hair on his head followed the same wild and free look of his brother. " How did you know it was me?" Melissa said through a friendly grin. "Oh...he told me to look for a hot older lady with big muscles"...and he smiled again.

Melissa felt herself blush...she was not even offended by his description of "older lady"...because she was definitely older than this kid who couldn't be more than 18 or 19. She sized him up, He was definitely not the height of his brother. Overall, he appeared lean muscled looking, but the muscles in his forearms were thick and the biceps straining the t-shirt sleeves suggested a tight and strong physique. Her mind immediately turned to whether or not she could out wrestle and outmuscle him.

She forced herself back into the moment saying, "How nice of you! I really appreciate this." "Glad to...I definitely wanted to meet you," he said shyly. "Oh really?" Melissa countered. "Why is that?" "My brother said you were really fun to hang with...at least after you all worked thing out."

Melissa was enjoying this easy banter....and the fact that neither was really openly admitting how she and this kid's brother had physically fought one another in a bare-handed battle of the sexes. "Oh yes, we came to a great understanding" and she shifted in her lounge chair making sure to flex extra hard with each move. She was sunning in her sports top and workout shorts which showed ample amounts of the muscles she had built.

"Funny, that's what my bro said"...and they both laughed. He extended his hand out again to give her the shoes, and she could swear that he was flexing for her while doing so this time. This sent a shot of adrenaline through her...it was like he was challenging her!

Normally a fairly reserved person in her life, this new discovery of how effective her muscles were in fighting pushed Melissa to blurt out, " I feel I should reward you for delivering my shoes! Would you like some lemonade or something. I just live two places down" He thought for a moment, then said..."Well....I guess so. I think lemonade is ok with my training diet."

That statement elicited a pulse of excitement within Melissa. "Training? What sport?" she said while standing and slipping on her sandles and her lightweight windbreaker. "Skateboarded all my life, but now a freshman in college and gotten into physique training. Prepping for my first physique show in the fall. Not ready for full bodybuilding competition. Never really thought about adding muscle until college"

Melissa turned around to face him and realized they were almost identical in height. She could tell he was still growing, probably going to add a few inches to challenge his taller older brother. They talked about fitness programs and training diets all the way to her townhouse, all the while checking one another out. Each comparing muscle size in their heads... wondering if they could beat the other in a fair fight.

They entered Melissa's well kept home. She removed her sandles, and he followed her lead removing his flip-flops. They barefooted into the kitchen, and Melissa grabbed a couple of glasses and the pitcher of lemonade...suger free of course...and walked into the sunroom both plopping down on the carpeted floor. It was a big room with ample space. Melissa indicated that she often trained in the room when she is not at the local gym. The young athlete responded that he was really glad to be able to use the University Rec Center. "It is really set up great for working out with lots of equipment" he added. "I get good workout tips from the trainers there."

Melissa looked at his legs...they showed some great size and definition. She glanced at her own bulging legs and felt confident in her own development and was certain that her thighs were thicker than his...but she acknowledged to him" Yes, you are showing some good size and definition from what I can see" He beamed..."thanks...that means alot coming from you. I mean...you look great!" Melissa blushed, yet again, and thanked him. He grinned and added" I mean for an old lady" and laughed while playfully using his foot to shove her thick calf muscle.

She feigned indignation and responded with a smile " Ok little boy, don't make me have to teach you to respect your elders" He poked at her again with his foot and said, "Oh...like I am afraid" They were like kids pestering one another, but this was not kid's stuff.

They were goading one another...and Melissa grabbed his barefoot and giggled..."ok...now what do you say?!" She gave his foot a playful twist, and he made it sound as if she were breaking his ankle before falling into laughter and jerking his leg back. He stood up, and she stood up and he said with a smile "Alright...let me see if I can take you down like my brother did..." She countered, "Ok little man...let me show you how I handled him!" with a beaming grin.

She pulled her windbreaker off, and he removed his t-shirt. They began to circle one another. She could now get a better view of his physique, and he was packing some growing muscle. He still had some size to gain, but she was excited about taking him on. He watched her muscles flex as she crouched and circled which got his testosterone amped. They lunged at one another with a "smack" as their bodies collided.

"Grunt...unghh...umph" the sounds of the struggle echoed throughout the sunroom. They both were trying to outmuscle the other and take control, but their strength levels were very competitive. Michelle finally got enough stability to hip toss the guy onto the soft carpet, and she then leaped on top of him. He was stunned at first by the move and her power, but recovered enough to embrace her as they went into a mutual bearhug.

The two muscular foes rolled across the floor each trying to gain control. At one point, they lay motionless while locked tight in the embrace trying to get the best hold and squeeze the other into submission. The sun reflected off their now sweating bodies. Melissa's muscles were pumped and glistened in the sun. Their breathing was heavy as they struggled...she was able to force one of her ample legs through his legs locking her ankles and squeezed with all her might.

The young guy winced in pain and let out an "ouccchhh" but Melissa did not let up. She found the power of her legs in that move and wanted to increase the pain factor on this muscleboy. She grunted adding more pressure, and he responded with a massive groan. No doubt about it, in this power struggle, Melissa was determined to show him that her mature muscles were bigger and stronger!

But as in her last fight, the sweat of their bodies favored the flexible young guy who powered his slippery physique out of the hold and immediately slid over her muscular bod to wrap his legs around her head and move into a deadly front facing figure 4 squeeze! Those years of skateboarding had given him a deadly core with strong legs now being backed up with new found muscle. "Gurggle...ggghhkkk..."Melissa knew she was in trouble...she could not pull him off as she began to see darkness close in...he was going to put her out...and she quickly tapped.

Quickly releasing the hold and falling back, the young guy was gasping for air and laughing at the same time. Both bodies drenched in perspiration as Melissa came around quickly after the hold was released. She was major disappointed, but knew that his flexibility and stamina was tough to handle. She came to her knees as did he and he said..."Ready?!"

She realized he was not finished...and neither was she as they locked up while on their knees. Muscles were pumped to max for both, but Melissa looked even bigger! "Note to self"...she thought..."watch those legs!!" Their slippery skin made holds incredibly difficult to maintain. Melissa felt she could crush him if she could get a full on hold, but he was agile. She grabbed his arm and locked onto his right hand while placing her barefoot against his neck and pulled!! He coughed and sputtered from the choke and squirmed. He knew her powerful body could be deadly and that foot hold was effective.

Their bodies were heaving as he struggled and finally slipped the grasp, but this time Melissa did not just lay back, she shot to her knees and threw her body onto the guy..."fwaapp" the sound of skin slapping skin was heard. Melissa instintively moved to a grapevine hold that she had seen on TV and wrapped his neck with her massive arms.

He growled his frustration..."Arrrrrr!" and she responded with an equally primeval "grrrrrrrr" as she stretched his legs out and, remembering the pec smother this guy's brother slapped on her, Melissa smashed her ample breasts over his face her biceps and triceps leaping into action to secure the hold!

She squeezed with all her might. In all of the young guys fighting, he had never experienced a breast smother and was totally thrown off between loving and hating it! He squirmed and wiggled...no budge..."grunt...uhhh...mmmffff..."the sounds of both combatants indicated a brutal muscle battle. Sweat poured off both bodies...the young male began slowing his struggles.

For about 3 minutes, both fighters were still...the young guy trying to wait her out, and Melissa holding tight but giving out of energy...they both struggled to hold on. Each fighter moaned intermittently from the intense standoff...finally a weak tap from the young athlete. She had done it!! She scored her first win over a male! While losing to him as well, she saw this as a major move toward increasing her fighting skills. She had learned new, and very effective, holds this afternoon.

Melissa rolled off her young opponent, and they both lay exhausted in the sun drenched room. They began to laugh in unison and high fived their satisfaction for the afternoon's fun. Melissa was improving her fighting skills and the young male had a great story to share with his big brother.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Melissa.jpg (16.9 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg 03.jpg (50.4 KB, 181 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sol100 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-19, 16:35
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Another good one. Really enjoyed it. Better description of clothes will make it more good...xx
Old 08-Jan-19, 19:38
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

fantastic pics are a good addition too
Old 17-Jan-19, 03:03
Last Achievements

Melissa is so glad she lives near the beach; particularly when she has experienced a bad shift at work like today. It is early fall, and the tourists are pretty much gone. She can hit her favorite secluded spot now and let her powerfully built body soak up the sun's rays in peace and quiet. Her beach escape zone is unoccupied today....Nice!

It has actually been an unusually stressful week at work. She now finds her irritability levels in the red zone range. It has been almost 2 weeks since she had her wrestling match with her neighbor’s younger brother. Based on her recent encounters, she really feels that fighting helps get her stress out, and her overall anger levels seem so much lower after each struggle. Now she is coming off the endorphin high from her most recent experience with her new found passion, and she has the urge for another opportunity to brawl with a guy

She rolls her beach towel out and removes her track suit to reveal her bikini clad bod. She normally never chooses a bikini unless it is for a secluded beach like this. One piece is more her style, but today she wants to feel as much sun on her skin as possible while she has this private setting. She applies suntan oil to her physique, carefully rubbing the oil in and watching it highlight her thick muscles. She settles in and instantly hears loud music!

"Oh no!! Not today!!" she says aloud. Standing up, she realizes the music is coming from the other side of the dune next to her. She circles around the rise and sees a guy lying face down on his towel, his work clothes and boots stacked next to him suggesting that he came direct from a construction site to sprawl out on the beach..."my beach!" she grumbles inside her head. His face is turned away from her, but Michelle can tell he is wearing sunglasses. "Thankfully", she thinks, "he is wearing clothes!!" as she sees he kept his navy blue square cuts on.

"Hey", she says gruffly, "Can you turn that down?!" It was really more of an order...not a request. Without turning, a deep voice responds, "I was here first...you may want to move." Of course that just stokes Melissa's irritability. She is itching for some type of confrontation, and to her this guy looks like some skinny dude with an attitude that needs to be taught good manners. In hindsight, she would come to realize that she was probably more the jerk…her strong desire for a muscle vs muscle struggle with a man taking over her reason...and her mouth!

She reaches down and grabs his cell phone, unplugging the attached portable speaker and declares, "Look...I am trying to be nice, but this ends right now!”, and tosses the phone onto his back. "Don't touch my stuff" the guy growls. She responds with a stern..."I will touch what I want if your behavior disturbs the public” Without moving a muscle, he replies, "old lady, you need to back off....right....now!"

Melissa bristles at this response uttering, "Little man, I will be glad to teach you a lesson!" and places her foot on his back. As soon as she puts her foot on him, she senses it is the wrong thing to do. She feels muscles tense underneath her touch...a lot of muscles that she did not originally see, and through clenched teeth he barks, "Don't touch me!"...”Oh, does that bother you?" She replies with a sarcastic tone..."kind of like your music bothers me?!" She then presses her foot harder on his back… her calf and thigh muscles popping, and he reacts by swiftly rolling out from the press and onto his feet to face her.

She can now clearly see a body that, while slim, is not skinny but actually exhibits ripped lean muscle...extraordinarily striated with no real body fat evident. He removes the sunglasses to show piercing blue eyes...much like a wolf’s...an angular jaw and prominent cheekbones. He looks angry...very angry!

She notes that he is taller than her, and his muscles seem really hard and solid. His is a body built from tough physical labor. His eyes narrow and his jaw clenches. In a low, foreboding voice he utters a clear warning..."look, I know you may think those muscles allow you to get away with bossing people ...but I am not the man for that..."

Melissa is taken aback by his aggressive response, and also surprised by her own unexpected behavior. Her normal reaction is never like this, but in recent weeks her drive for fighting and wrestling seems to be pushing her to try new things and react differently than normal. She has been doing some work on the heavy bag at her gym under the guidance of one of the personal trainers. She is feeling more and more confident in her punches…but she has not used the new knowledge in a real fight!

She is amped up with an adrenaline surge coming from the anticipation of taking on this guy with his obvious fitness level! They glare at one another for a full 30 seconds without saying a word, just the sound of waves and wind...like two gunfighters in a western movie waiting for the first move.

For anyone who enjoys watching two athletic/fit people facing off to settle their disagreement with true hand-to-hand combat, this is the scene one would want to walk up on. Two extreme examples of muscular physiques capable of a fierce struggle as the thick muscles, power and curves of mature muscle woman Melissa confronts the lighter, hard muscled and ripped body of her young adversary. It is truly a bucket list match up for fans of a competitive mixed gender fight. But this fight has no witnesses. The sweat triggered by the sun’s rays mix with the suntan oil highlighting their physiques as they tense up in expectation of a fight!

The tension builds to an overwhelming level for Melissa, and she impulsively throws a punch at his face. He sidesteps a bit, but she connects with a small area of his chin knocking him back a little. She follows up with a direct punch into the dude’s gut, her back muscles ripple as they help drive the strike. It catches him off guard and with the "smack" of her fist to his abs, he responds with an" oomph" doubling over slightly and backs away...but just for a moment.

From the feel of the punch, Melissa can tell that his abs are unbelievably corded... which is why he recovers quickly...stands up straight and threatens, " I don't beat on women, but if you want to fight me like a man...you better be prepared to be treated like one!" and with one quick motion he responds with a hook perfectly positioning it in front of her face and using it to back her up a little while transitioning right into an intense upper cut that smashes into her stomach. "Thwapp!...umphh!" She feels the blow deep inside her body...it takes her breath, and she is only saved by her strong core muscles. He then launches a series of quick punches “Smack…smack…smack” that connect with her chest. She winces and emits a high pitch howl as the powerful force of these strikes pound her upper chest and breasts. The pain is much more than expected since she has never been struck in the breast before.

What she did not know at the time is that this dude is a true streetfighter. He is not some white collar boy who practices boxing...he knows how to fight. His personal code would normally make hitting a woman a no go, which is why he cannot bring himself to strike her face, but he meant what he said…if Melissa chooses to fight him like a man, she will have to deal with some of the pain.

Luckily for Melissa, his aversion to striking women is a major benefit to her in this scuffle. She realizes quickly that he has the power and skill to lay her out if he goes after her head with his fists and knees. But he seems to be trying to just nullify her as a threat; however, her powerful body is creating major problems for him in that regard.

The toughguy steps back waiting to see if she has had enough...but Melissa is able to recover and square up again. They begin to circle one another...an incredible sight as the big bikini clad muscle woman and the shredded guy play out their own MMA style beach brawl. The sun’s light reflects off their muscles…muscles that seem to be growing in size as the battle continues and blood pumps to them.

The unbelievable muscles on Melissa’s body swell as she rushes forward and grabs the slim guy’s arms. They begin to grapple while standing… her brute power taking on the hard bodied strength and flexibility of the construction worker. These two angry fighters strive to be the victor in a raw female vs male battle. She trips him, and they both fall rolling around on the sand each attempting to gain the upper hand. The streetfighter is savvy enough to add some potent punches when he can to the big muscle gal’s ribs….keeping her off guard.

She applies a solid headlock trying to use her massive biceps and triceps to cut off oxygen. “Grrrmph” she groans as she ramps up the pressure of the headlock doing her best to get his face pressed into her breast… an effective weapon learned from her last fight. He has never had that move used in his streetfighting encounters, but he quickly adapts and positions his face more to the side to avoid being suffocated… then resumes his rapid punches into her ribs.

They roll, release, lock back up and release again. At some point during this mêlée, he absentmindedly shifts his body within reach of her powerful thighs, and Melissa is clearheaded enough to slap those pythons around his head before he can recover. She slides in tight and positions him solidly within the trap and begins to squeeze. “Errggg”… the streetfighter roars in pain as Melissa moans and increases the pressure. He begins to turn red from the compression, and the young male knows he is in trouble…triggering him to slide a hand in between his head and her thigh as she begins to readjust her position. She feels him struggling and squirming… and it sends a surge of excitement through her… it feels good….feels sensual and so satisfying to sense this young tough struggling with her strong body.

She doesn’t notice that he now has worked his arm between her thigh and his face…and is sliding out…she finally responds by balling her fist and, reaching down, punches him in the head. She doesn’t think that move through well and hurts her fist when she strikes the solid mass of his skull. It doesn’t faze the construction guy…he has been punched with far worse intensity… and it allows him the chance to put his foot between her feet and pry them open eventually pushing his knee in between her calves and breaking free. He flips and lands on top of her as they began rolling wrapped up in a deadly embrace.

At one point in the vicious fight, the young male falls face forward onto the sand. Melissa realizes that she must move quickly to get on top. She climbs onto his back taking a sitting position and, recalling a move she saw recently on one of those pro-wrestling TV shows, she cups her hands around his throat and chin while planting her feet firmly into the sand. “Unggggg” she pulls back with all her power and the toughboy yelps! Melissa hears crackling as she pressures his spine. If he were not in such top shape, she may have seriously hurt him…but he holds on.

She wants to apply better pressure and tries to move further back, but he uses the shift to his advantage grabbing her left hand and, with a jerk, twists hard forcing a release of the hold. He is able to reposition in the soft sand driving to his knees tossing Melissa back with a jolt. He grabs his neck with one hand and begins stretching out as he stands to realign his body. He straightens up and moves toward a prone Melissa. She sees him coming and lashes out with her foot aiming for his crotch. Being a seasoned street brawler, he always prepares for such moves and is able to quickly maneuver so that her barefoot strikes his hip.

The intent of her move causes construction guy to seethe. “Alright Ms. Muscles….that did it! I’m bored and it’s time to end this before you get seriously hurt.” With that, he leaps on top of Melissa landing hip first onto her body slamming full force into her torso and knocking the breath out of her. Transitioning quickly, he wraps an arm around her neck and positions his body underneath encircling her with his legs and finishing the series of moves with the other arm completing the circle around her neck and positions to an iron gripped rear naked choke.

“Arrrungggg!” he growls...the muscles cord up over his entire body as he applies intense pressure. “Gurrgggle!”….Melissa utters in response…she is trapped! He tightens the choke hold while at the same time locking his feet and squeezing her sides with unbelievable pressure. “Through clenched teeth, he whispers into her ear…”you need to be more careful who you pick on…this could have ended much worse.” Melissa began to see darkness close in on her view of the sky…until she sees black.

The toughguy releases quickly when he senses her going limp and rolls her off. He stands up, bruised and heaving as he gulps air. He defiantly positions himself over Melissa making sure she is ok and breathing, but also preparing to fight if she is faking. The muscle woman is groggy but conscious, and seeing that… he picks up his boots and clothes and stumbles into the late afternoon sun.

Melissa comes around, trying to sort out what just happened. His parting words ring in her ears…she realizes that he is right. She could have been brutalized and killed in this situation…she let agitation and overconfidence overrule her usual common sense. At the same time, she recalls how much she loved rasslin the guy, feeling his power and knowing that she was able to control him with her muscles at points in their clash. It is clear to her now that she loves the sensual aspect of fighting with these young guys. She is also aware now that she must be very careful, and she must work out even harder to put on greater mass, become more flexible…and learn more fighting skills!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (27.8 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (135.9 KB, 202 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sol100 For This Useful Post: